Sequel: Thou Shall Not Die
Status: Complete

Cry Little Sister

Chapter 17

Abby and Matt layed together naked in bed. He stroked her hair while she traced his chest tattoos.

I'm no longer human or mortal. She thought. I'm immortal, invincible, a vampire.

Who would've thought that vampires and other supernatural creatures existed and she would become one of them?

Matt chuckled. "You're thinking a lot Abby."

She looked up. "You can hear my thoughts?"

He nodded. "Since I sired you and you're a vampire now." "We have a telepathic link with each other."

"So we can communicate without words?" She asked.

He nodded. "At first I only had the telepathic link."

"It really was you I heard in the bathroom the next day after we first met?" She asked.

He nodded. "I also told you to come to the club that night."

""Is there anything else we share?" She asked.

"We can also sense each others presence from long distances." He said.

"Wow." She whispered.

He chuckled kissing her softly.

She sighed pulling away and looking into his eyes. She felt like she could see deep inside him.

"Can I asked you a question?" She asked.

"You can ask me anything." He said. "You understandably have a lot of questions that need to be answered."

"Well what's your full real name?" She asked.

He smirked. "Matthew Charles Sanders."

"Really?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Yes why so surprised?" He asked.

"It just sounds like a very normal name for a vampire." She said.

"Oh really?" He said with a deep dimpled smile. "What's yours?"

"Do I have to tell you?" She said not wanting too.

He chuckled. "Yes you do." "I told you mine it's only fair if you tell me yours."

She sighed closing her eyes. "Abigail Harriet Tanner."

She didn't hear any noise. She opened her eyes looking at Matt who had a poker face.

That didn't last long cause she could feel a deep rumble forming in his chest. And the corner of his mouth twitched.

He burst out chuckling.

"Not funny." She said hitting him playfully.

"You're right it's not." He said stopping. "It's your name and its unique like you."

She blushed looking down at his Thicker Than Water tattoo.

"You have a lot of tattoos." She said tracing it.

He chuckled. "I know I'm thinking bout getting more. "Have you ever thought of getting one?"

"Not really I have a fear of needles." She said.

"Well you don't have to be afraid of needles now." He said cupping her chin till she faced him. "Nothing can hurt you now except for sunlight if you don't apply your cream."

"In that case I would like to get a tattoo." She said.

"You can get it tomorrow night with Valary." He said.

"Why?" She asked. "Where we going?"

"Valary wants to take you and Karen out for a girls night." He said. "To welcome y'all to the family plus she's so happy to have some more females around."

Abby smiled. "I can't wait."

He smiled kissing her before getting up.

"Where you going?" She asked confused.

"To shower." He said turning to face her. "Want to join me?" He asked with a suggestive look.

Abby grinned getting up and following him to the shower.

"That was unbelievable." Karen said lying in the dirt with Brian behind her stroking her arm.

"I hope you mean in a good way." He said with a smirk.

She turned facing him. "That's exactly what I mean."

He chuckled kissing her bitten shoulder which was almost done healing.

"Brian why didn't hurt when I changed?" She asked.

"More Hollywood bullshit." He said rolling his eyes. "It's not that painful with when transform." "All the screaming in pain and agony isn't true."

"Why's that?" She asked.

"Because a person who's turning into a werewolf." He said. "If it's done the right way and slowly their body specifically the spine starts growing and enlonging slowly." "When they finally change their spine is ready and accustomed to stretching out even more."

"You injecting me with your blood helped that?" She asked.

He nodded. "Your spine and body was already ready." "All you had to do was transform into your wolf self."

"It feels like a whole new better me." She said.

"It is but you're still beautiful either way." He said.

She leaned up kissing him. It wasn't rough like their other but soft and gentle. They slowly pulled away him stroking her cheek.

"What else is made up about us?" She asked.

"That silver can hurt or kill us." He said.

"How are you sure?" She asked.

"Cause I got hit by a silver bullet once." He said gesturing to his lower stomach.

She looked seeing a small barely noticeable scar.

"All it does is scar our hides and a unpleasant feeling." He said. "Other than that it can't kill us."

"That's good to know." She said with a smile. "Anything else?"

"We're not linked telepathically." He said.

"We can communicate with each other using our minds?" She asked.

He nodded.

"Awesome." She said smiling.

He chuckled kissing her cheek. She yawned.

"You're tired too?" He asked yawning too.

She nodded.

"Sleep then." He said holding her in his arms.

She settled on his chest as he kissed her forehead.

The two werewolves slept in each others arms under the crescent moon.