Sequel: Thou Shall Not Die
Status: Complete

Cry Little Sister

Chapter 32

"Only a day before the ritual." Valary said with a smirk.

"I know." Matt said. "I can't wait."

"What do we do about the vampire bit though?" She asked. "Since whiny bitch is gone what are we gonna do?"

"Don't worry." Matt said kissing her. "She still thinks she can save her sister when she finds out she's in danger she'll come."

Valary smiled kissing him. Matt returned it eagerly and pushed her against the desk.

He pushed everything off the desk and sat her on it. Their kisses became more heated. Valary purred as he kissed her neck.

"Babe I love it when you purr." He said.

"You also love when I do this." She said ripping his shirt open.

He smirked as she unbuckled his pants kicking them down. He ripped her dress open and hungrily attacked her flesh.

Valary moaned and layed back on the desk. Matt reached under and ripped her underwear off.

Valary hissed. "I love when you get rough with me."

He smirked and roughly entered her. Valary starting growling grabbing his shoulders.

She dug her nails into his back drawing blood. Matts fangs came down biting her shoulder.

She snarled and bit his collarbone. She snarled again as he pulled out turning her onto her stomach and entered her from behind.

As Karen walked down the hallway she heard noise coming from the office. She stopped hearing moaning. She listened closely hearing Matt and Valary.

"Cheating bastard." She whispered. "He calls Abby his soulmate, turns her and now that she's gone he's moved on that quick?"

Karen shooked her head in disgust and walked down the stairs to the main room which was occupied only by Johnny.

"What's up?" He said looking up.

"Sick to my stomach." She said.

"Why's that?" He asked.

"I just heard Matt and Valary going at it like two dogs in heat." She said.

Johnnys eyes widen. "I'm sorry you had to hear that."

"I just don't understand." She said. "If Abby's his soulmate and all why is he fucking Valary in her absence?"

"Maybe it's cause he doesn't really love Abby." Johnny said.

"What are you talking about?" Karen asked.

"Karen haven't you ever stopped and thought about it?" Johnny asked.

"About what?" She asked.

"How Matt who claims that he loves Abby has been acting either indifferent or uncaring about her being here?" He asked.

"He's just giving her space." Karen said.

"Yeah he is but for a different reason." Johnny said.

"Okay you're confusing me Johnny." She said.

"When everyone is asleep sneak into the study and look through the big book in the middle." He said.

Karen's eyes widen. "Matt told me not too."

"There's a reason he did." Johnny said. "Because all your answers and what Abby said will be in there."

Before she could ask him any further Zacky came in. Johnny got up and left the room leaving Karen to ponder his words.

"It's almost here." Abby said as she looked at the setting sun.

Charlie nodded. "But we're ready."

"Charlie I try not to think like this but what if it doesn't work?" She asked. "What if we don't save Karen or humanity?"

"All we can do is think positive." Ashton said coming forward.

Charlie nodded in agreement. "And remember we have each other, your mother, my grandmother, and our ancestors there to give us strength."

Abby nodded and smiled as Grace laid her head on her knee.

"We're gonna make it Grace." She said petting the dog.

"Abby I got something for you." Charlie said coming forward.

"What is it?" She asked turning around.

Charlie held up a bracelet.

Abby gasped. "It's beautfiul."

"We made it for you." Ashton said.

"Y'all did?" Abby asked.

Charlie nodded. "It's made of quartz, crystal, turquoise, amber, and every stone that we witches use."

"And it's made up of wild oak, wild rose, and other ingredients to strengthen your powers." Ashton said.

Tears came to Abbys eyes at her friends gift.

"I hope those are tears of happiness." Ashton said.

"They are I'm just so grateful to have friends like you." She said.

"We're grateful to have you too for a friend." Charlie said hugging her. "Now lets put this on."

Abby held her wrist out letting Charlie fastened the bracelet around her wrist.

Abby looked at it as the stones glowed softly along with her pendant.

"Thank you both so much." Abby said hugging them both.

"You're so welcome." Charlie said as they pulled apart.

Abby smiled and turned back looking at the setting sun with her friends.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Karen said as she walked down the hallway to the office.

She didn't know why but something in Johnny tone stuck in her head. His voice had was sounded like a warning tone to it.

She tried the door of course it was locked.

"Damn it to hell!" She said hitting it. "Open!"

To her surprise it opened up.

Shrugging she walked in looking for the book. She found it on its usual post.

Picking up the book she opened it turning the pages. She saw a marked page and turned to it.

Karens eyes widen as her eyes ran over the images and the words.

Requires the sacrifice of a vampire/witch and werewolf/witch.

Karen gasped closing it. "Abby was telling the truth."

"Yes she was but you wouldn't listen to her." Matt said coming from the shadows.