Sequel: Thou Shall Not Die
Status: Complete

Cry Little Sister

Chapter 35

Abby groaned softly as Brian pulled the knife out and she fell into her sisters waiting arms.

"Abby." Karen said tears in her eyes as she stroked her hair. "I'm so sorry I didn't believe you."

Abby smiled weakly. "At least you know the truth now." She said as her eyes began to get heavy.

"Abby don't die please!" Karen screamed tears falling on her sisters face.

Abby wheezed her final breath and laid dead in Karens arms. Karen sobbed then looked at angrily.

"You killed her you son of a bitch!" She roared as she turned into her wolf form and launched at Brian.

Brian kicked her off and transformed into his wolf form. The two former lovers stood eye to eye growling and snarling at each other. Then they launched at each other.

"Abby wake up." A voice said.

Abbys eyes rolled under her lids and she woke up.

"Mom?" She said as her mom helped her up. "Where am I?"

"You dead again Abby." Her mother said.,

Abby them remembered Brian had stabbed her when she stood in front of Karen. Tears came to her eyes.

"Mom I can't be dead!" She said. "They need me and I have to save humanity."

"Shh." Her mother said taking her into her arms. "Your time isn't up yet and you haven't finish what you need to do."

"You mean I'm going back?" She asked looking up.

"Yes." Her mother said. "Due to you sacrificing your life for your sisters which is the greatest showing of love you get a second chance."

Abbys smiled as her final tears fell. "God decided this?"

Her mother nodded. "Not only that but since you've tried to save humanity from them he said your work isn't done yet."

"When can I go back?" Abby asked.

"Right now." Her mother said.

"What about the wound to my heart?" Abby asked.

"It's already been healed by him and us." Her mother said.

Abby hugged her mother a final time. "I love you mom." She said as her mother started fading away.

"I love you too and remember the spell." Her mother said before she disappeared.

Abby groaned and her eyes slowly fluttered open. She saw Brian and Karen in wolf form fighting. Jimmy was choking Johnny. Charlie, Ashton, and Grace were fighting Matt, Valary who was in cat form, and Zacky.

"Remember the spell." Her mother said.

Abby closed her eyes and concentrated. The dust around her moved away from her and her hair started swirling. The mansion started rumbling.

"What the hell?" Matt said.

Everyone stopped fighting and looked over at Abby.

"I thought you killed her!" Matt yelled at Brian.

"I did!" Brian yelled back. "She was gone."

"Apparently you didn't do a good job." Valary said grabbing a knife. "I'll finish the bitch off."

"No!" Karen yelled in wolf form but Brian pinned her down.

Valary approached Abby the knife raised.

"Now you'll finally die for real." She said bringing the knife down.

Abby looked up her eyes completely white. She grabbed Valarys wrist and threw her back with more strength than a vampire had. Valary looked up eyes wide.

Abby slowly stood up she slowly levitating and floated in mid air. Abby started chanting in a foreign language.

Charlie gasped. "She's invoking the spirit."

Abby continued to chant as her necklace and bracelet glowed blinding everyone. They shielded thier eyes and jumped back as the floor opened and a white smoke came through.

The roof opened and more white smole came in and through the windows. It all went into Abby as it did her hair turned pure white along with her clothes.

Abby started spinning till she became a blur finally she stopped and floated back of the floor on her feet.

Everyone stared in awe.

"Don't just stand there kill her!" Matt yelled.

Valary walked forward with the knife.

Abbys eyes glowed and she threw Valary against the wall. Brian launched forward at her. Abby threw him aside too.

Then she started chanting again.

"What the fuck?" Zacky said grabbing his head.

The others excluding Karen, Charlie, Ashton, and Johnny grabbed their heads too groaning.

"She casting the spell that will make them mortal." Charlie said.

They all groaned falling to the floor as their supernatural powers drained away. Finally Abby was done chanting.

"I'm a human now!" Valary said looking at Abby angrily. "You little bitch!"

She ran at Abby but was thrown to the ground by Grace. Valary screamed as her face was mauled off.

Zacky threw a punch at Charlie she dodged it kicking his legs out from under him. Growling he got up and ran at her. He ran right in a knife she had out.

Zacky spit up blood as she dung the knife in further. He fell to the ground clutching the knife till he layed still dead.

"I'll fucking kill you!" Brian yelled running forward.

Karen growled and jumped on him knocking him to the ground.

"Karen." Brian said in a pleading voice.

Not hestianting Karen dung her canines in his throat. Brian screamed as his throat was ripped out by his former lover.

Karen got off him now in human form and covered in blood. "That's for killing my sister asshole." She said.

Johnny kicked Jimmy who was distracted by all the happenings. Jimmy growled and punched him leaving Johnny incapacitated.

"And to think I love you." Jimmy said picking up a sharp piece of wood.

Abby clenched her fist. Jimmy dropped the wood and yelled as a cracking noise was heard.

He dropped to the floor and grabbed his stomach. Abby clenched her fist tighter. He started spitting up blood as he was crushed from the inside out.

Abby did a final clench causing Jimmys spine to break. He let out a wheeze and layed dead.

Abby was hit by something throwing her to the floor. She looked up to see Matt holding a two by four.

"At least I get the pleasure of killing you." He said raising it again.

Abby squinted her eyes and caused a candle to knock over. Matt screamed as his arm got on fire. Abby squinted harder causing them to spread all over his body.

Matt ran around setting the whole place on fire and eventually dropped dead on the ground.

Abby got up walking to his burning body. He lauched up to geab her. Abby snapped her fingers breaking his neck.

Abby gasped as she floated again.

Everyone watched as the powers left Abbys body. Her clothes and hair going back to normal. Finally she fell to the floor unconscious.

Karen walked over with the others ."Abby wake up." "Please wake up."

Abby groaned and her eyes opened. "We did it."

Karen smiled and hugged her sister. "Yes we did."

"Guys we have to go." Ashton said looking at the flames. "Now."

Everyone nodded and got up but the doorway was consumed by flames.

"The window." Charlie said pointing.

They all ran to the window. "I'll go first." Ashton said with Grace in his arms.

He jumped down landing on his feet. Johnny and Charlie went next together.

"Come on Abby." Karen said holding her hand.

"Together?" Abby said.

Karen smiled. "Together."

They held hands tightly and jumped out the window and ran to where the others were waiting by the car.

They stood there watching the mansion and the club burn to the ground

Charlie comforted the sobbing Johnny. Ashton petted Grace and Abby and Karen stood there looking at the place that had started this all for them.

Abby wondered if they would get over this. Karen squeezed her hand and gave her a reassuring smiled.

Abby returned it and the squeeze.

They were all gonna be okay.