Sequel: Thou Shall Not Die
Status: Complete

Cry Little Sister

Chapter 8

Abby drove until she arrived at the club. Giving herself another look in the mirror she got out approaching it. The line was long tonight so she didn't have to wait to be at front.

To her surprise the bouncer gave her a look and smile of recognition.

"I remember you." He said. "You're Shadows girl."

"Shadows girl?" She repeated confused

"Just the girl he had been talking about." He said unclipping the rope. "Go ahead."

"Thank you." Abby said walking past him.

Entering the club Abby was greeted by the same sights and noises like the first time.

Looking around she suddenly got a little scared being there without Karen. Sure Karen would ditch her but she would be there for Abby if someone messed with her.

She looked at the balcony seeing no sign of him. Sighing she went to the bar to order herself a drink.

"Looks like your mate came after all Shadows." Synyster said as they both observed Abby.

"I knew she would." He replied. "She can hear me and see me in her dreams and subconscious."

"Well I'll leave you two alone." Synyster said walking downstairs. "I'm gonna see about my mate."

Abby sat there with her fourth drink sighing. There was still no sign of him. She was about to get up and go when...

"You know drowning your worries anyway in alcohol consumption isn't the smartest idea." A voice said.

Abby turned coming face to face with the dark shades of Matts aviators. She found herself staring like she had done the first time.

He chuckled. "Hello Abby."

"Hi Shadows." She said looking down blushing.

"So glad you came back." He continued.

"I'm glad I did to." She said with a small smile.

He returned it getting up and holding a hand out for her.

"Dance with me?" He asked.

She took his hand as he lead her out to the dancefloor. Spinning her around he brought her close as a familiar song started playing.

"If I only could make a deal with God."
"And get him to swoop our places."
"To running up that road."
"Be running up that hill."
"Be running up that building."
"If I only could."

Abby gasped as he turned her around his hands on her hips. His large hands settled on her shoulder before slowly coming down to cup her breasts.

Abby closed her eyes placing her hands over his. His hands slowly traveled down till one of his hands ran down her thigh. It slowly pulled her dress up.

Abby moaned softly as he fingers trailed over her leg. His hands teased at the top of her panties. Abby wrapped an arm around his neck as one of his hands teased her clothed sex.

He started pressing down then started rubbing her.

"You're so wet Abby." He said huskily as he continued.

Abby let out a moan as he started going faster and her body experienced this new pleasure going through it. Finally Abby gasped loudly as she was brought to orgasm. Matt cupped her face swallowing her moan in a passionate kiss.

Slowly they pulled away. Abby turned to face him flushed and her lips parted.

He grinned at her expression. Grabbing her hand she allowed herself to be lead upstairs.

Shadows lead her down the hallway that lead to the longue room. Opening it she walked in to find all but one of the four others there.

"Hello Abby it's nice to see you again." Jimmy said stroking Johnnys Mohawk.

"It's nice to see you again to." She said sitting down. "Where's Synyster at?"

Zacky looked up from the girls neck his face was buried in and grinned. "He's attending to some business."

Karens eyes snapped opening as pain shoot through her shoulder again where the wound was. Sitting up groaning she grabbed the painkillers nearby taking them.

She sat there looking at her hands and touching the gauze.

"This hurts like a bitch." She mumbled.

"No one said that change would be easy or pleasant." A voice said.

Karen looked up breathing heavily. In the darkness she could see a pair of golden eyes staring back at her. Gasping she sat up bringing her knees to her chest.

The eyes stared at her for a few minutes before they slowly came forward. Karen's eyes widen as the owner of the yes was revealed to be Brian.

"Brian?" She whispered in disbelief.

He gave her his signature smile. "Hello Karen." He said sitting down on the bed.

"How did you get in here?" She asked.

"I have ways of getting into places that others can't." He said.

"Why are you here then?" She asked.

"I came to see you." He said. "How are you feeling?"

"Like shit." She said picking at the IV in her arm. "Also this burns and stings like hell." She said patting her shoulder.

He chuckled. "It's suppose to feel unpleasant but it will get better."

"It?" She asked confused. "What's it?"

"Something amazing that's happening to you Karen." He said.

"What exactly is it?" She asked still confused by his words and his demeanor.

"I'll tell you when you're fully awake." He said getting up. "Right now sleep you'll feel better soon."

Before she could reply he gently pulled Karen down tucking her into her and pulling the covers up.

"Brian...

"Don't speak just sleep." He whispered kissing her lips.

As her eyes got heavy the last thing Karen saw was Brian injecting her IV with something.

"Shadows can I talk to you in private?" Abby asked.

He smiled. "Sure." He got up leading her out the longue and started to walk her down another hallway.

"What's happening to me?" She asked him as he lead her down the hallway.

"Something that you don't need of be afraid of." He said.

"I don't understand." She said confused.

He stopped walking and turned around gently taking her face in his hands.

"Abby remember I told you the first time we met you've always felt like you don't belong?" He asked.

She nodded.

"You don't and won't be alone anymore." He said. "Cause there's a place where you belong and that place is with me."

Her eyes widen slightly she pulled back. "Shadows...

"Calm me by my real name Matt." He said.

"Matt we've just met." She said.

"I feel like I've known you forever." He said stroking her cheek. "You don't know how long I've waited for you."

Before Abby could reply he kissed her. Despite being scared about this she found herself eagerly returning it. Slowly he pulled away touching her lips.

Without a word he lead her down the hallway stopping at a door he opened it entering with her behind.

"What are we doing here?" She asked confused.

"You're here to do something that will make it official." He said from the door.

Abby turned just as Matt shut the door locking her inside. She ran to the door pounding on it and yelling for him.

"Aren't you a pretty little thing." A voice said from the darkness.

Abby froze and turned around to see a rough looking guy coming out the shadows.

"It's just me and you." He said licking his lips. "We're gonna have so much fun."