Sequel: Thou Shall Not Die
Status: Complete

Cry Little Sister

Chapter 9

Abby and the man continued to stare at each other. The mans eyes were filled with lust as he ran his eyes over Abby again and again.

He started to walk towards her. Abby ran to the other side of the room putting distance between them.

"Come on sweetheart." He said in a false sweet voice. "Let daddy show you a good time."

"I don't want a good time!" She yelled frantically looking for a way out.

"Well that's too damn bad." He said anger starting to creep into his voice. "I was promised sex and I'm gonna get it one way or another."

"Promised?" Abby whispered. "What do you mean you were promised sex?"

He chuckled darkly. "Shadows said that if I waited in this room a sweet young thing would be here to please me."

Abbys stomach lurched she felt like vomiting.

"He said that?" She asked in disbelief.

The man nodded. "Yeah and you have to do what I want when I want it." "I'm the customer you're the whore."

"I'm not a whore and I'm not a prostitute!" Abby yelled.

"If I say you are you are." He said darkly. "Now get over here and suck me off."

"No!" Abby yelled.

She tried to make a run for the door. The man grabbed her slamming her against the wall. Abby cried out as her head hit the wall.

"Listen you little bitch." He growled out. "I'm gonna get what I want one way or another."

Abby struggled against him he grabbed her arms pinning them to her sides. She tried to kick him in the groin he pinned his body firmly against hers. She was trapped.

"Come on." He said. "Just relax you might even enjoy it."

Abbys eyes widen but she decided to play along. She stopped struggling. The man smiled in triumph.

He leaned forward kissing her neck. Abby bit her lip to get from vomiting as his filthy hands roamed over her body. He grabbed her ass and groped her breasts. She cried out as he bit her breast.

"Shadows how long are you gonna keep her in there?" Johnny asked watching the screens with him.

"Until she finishes her transformation." He said.

"I don't think that's gonna happen." Zacky said. "She's terrified of him."

"Exactly she's so terrified she'll fight back the only way she can." Shadows said.

As the man continued to grope and kiss Abby she thought about what she could do. The man tilted her chin up and tried to kiss her. She snatched her chin from his hand.

He grabbed her roughly leaving bruises on her arms.

"Don't reject my advances." He growled out. "This will go along much smoother if you let me do what I want."

Tears fell down Abbys face as he leaned forward roughly kissing her. Abby groaned as his teeth cut into her lips. Suddenly something came over her.

He tried to slip his tongue in her mouth. She bit down hard. The man screamed as Abby bit so hard that half his tongue was being ripped apart.

Abby started shaking her head back and forth like a dog till his tongue rip off. The man stumbled back grabbing his mouth. Abby stared in horror at what she had done. Coughing she spit out his tongue and grabbed her stomach.

She dropped to the floor she looked up as a shadow came over her. The mans eyes flared with rage. Raising his hand he backhanded Abby.

Abby flew back on the floor her head hitting the concrete.

"I'm gonna kill you little bitch!" The man yelled grabbing her. He punched her in her face.

Abby groaned as his slapped her causing her head to jerk back. He dropped her she tried to crawl away. He kicked her in the stomach. Abby cried out in pain rolling over and grabbing her stomach.

The man was on top of her in no time. She tried to struggled against him. He pinned her down ripping her dress off and her panties.

Abby heard the sound of his pants being unbuckled she kicked him in his groin. He fell off her she crawled away. He grabbed her by her ankle pulling her back to him.

Turning her over he slapped Abby again making her nose bleed. She spit in his face he hit her again. Then wrapped his hands around her neck.

Abby gasped for air as be tightened his grip. She tried to claw his face he pinned her down choking her harder. Abbys vision started to fade. Just as she passed out...

The man was thrown off of her by an unseen force. Abby looked down as three figures beat the man. Her eyes widen slightly as one bit into his neck.

Then a face came into focus. The hazel eyes bored into hers as Matt picked her up gently cradling her into his arms.

As he took her out of the room Abby saw the limbs being torn from the man. She gasped softly.

"It's okay Abby." He whispered.

The last thing Abby saw was the man being set on fire before she passed out.

Abby groaned slightly as she woke up. Her vision slowly focused as a room came into focus. It was a big room that looked like it was old Victorian style.

She rolled her eyes as everything came much clearer. She sat up she groaned. She looked down seeing her half naked brusied body.

She shuddered as the events that happened came back to mind. Everywhere on her body ached she tried to get up.

"Lay back down." A voice said as a hand gently pushed her back down.

Abby looked up to see Matt looking down at her. He brought a wet rag wiping the dried blood away.

"Matt?" She said. "What happened?"

"Don't worry about that right now." He said soothingly.

As she leaned into his touch she remembered what the man had told her. She pulled away her eyes wide.

"You let that man have me." She whispered.

"Abby it was the only way to make it official." He said calmly.

"Make what official?!" She said hysteric.

"The only way to complete your transformation." He said.

"Transformation into what?" She asked confused.

"Into something amazing and greater then what you are." He said. "When it's complete you'll be something really extraordinary."

"What exactly is it?" She asked.

"I'll tell you later right now we have to you cleaned up." He said.

At that moment Johnny came in with a tray that had a small glass of red liquid in it. He walked over to them.

"How do you feel Abby?" He asked concerned.

"Like shit." She said looking down at her brusied body.

"You'll feel a little better when you drink this." He said holding the tray out for her to take the drink.

Abby looked at it skeptically remembering that she had started feeling bad when she had drunken the drinks they gave her.

"I know you're scared Abby." Matt said. "But it'll get better i promise."

She looked at him he gave her an encouraging smile. She looked at the drink. She hestiantly took it looking at it. She brought it to her lips. Matt nodded his head.

Closing her eyes she gulped it down in one swallow. All of a sudden her body lurched as an exhilarating feeling ran through her veins. She gasped as her back arched as it continued to go through her. She felt her strength returning.

Still gasping her body slowly came back down resting on the couch.

"How do you feel now?" Johnny asked her.

"A little better." She whispered. "What was that?"

"Just a little special concoction." Johnny said with a smile leaving the room.

"Let's get you cleaned up." Matt said holding his hand out.

She took it as he lead her out the room. She realized she was in a big mansion as he lead her down the hallway.

"Matt who's house is this?" She asked looking at the artwork.

"We all live here." He told her. "You like it?"

"It's beautiful." She whispered still looking in awe.

He chuckled. He lead her down another hallway stopping at a door. He opened it revealing a bathroom. He lead Abby in. She saw that there was a bath waiting for her. She walked forward looking at the large bathroom.

"You'll feel even more better after you get cleaned up." He whispered coming up behind her. He placed a hand on her shoulder pulling down her bra strap.

"Matt...

"Shh." He said. "I know you're still uncomfortable with me being this close." "Don't worry I'm going someone will be in to help you in a little bit." He said kissing her shoulder.

He walked to the door she turned as he gave her a final look before closing it.

Abby looked around still confused about what exactly was going on. She felt strange only knowing Matt for a couple of days now she was naked in his house. Still the bath looked inviting and she really wanted to wash away the memories of the previous events.

Slipping off her bra and panties she put her foot in testing the water. It was just the right temperature not too hot not too cold. She placed her other foot in before slowly sitting in the bath. She sighed as the steam hit her nose. The water soothed and relaxed her aching and brusied muscles. She closed her eyes enjoying it.

As she drifted to sleep she faintly heard the door open. Then she felt something furry moving against her hand that was hanging over the side of the tub.

Abby looked to see an Egyptain Mau cat rubbing itself against her hand. She smiled and started petting it. The cat purred as she scratched its ears.

As she continued this she felt the cats body lurched slightly then she felt skin instead of fur. Abbys eyes shot open she looked over the tub to see a blonde haired hazel eyed women looking a her.

She gasped sitting up quickly.

"Hello Abby." The woman said with a friendly smile.

"Who are you?" Abby asked her eyes still wide.

"I'm Valary a friend of the guys." She said. "It's nice to finally meet you."

"What happened to the...

"The cat?" Valary asked with a playful smile. "She's still here just in a different form."

"You're the cat?" Abby asked in disbelief. "How can that be?"

"I'm a werecat." Valary explained. "I have the ability to transform into any type of cat." "From housecats, lions, and tigers, you name it."

"I don't believe this." Abby said. "Am I going crazy?"

Valary laughed. "No you're not." "You're just going through a change."

"I keep hearing that." Abby said irritated. "What kind of changes?"

"Abby you know how a caterpillar transforms into a butterfly?" She asked.

Abby nodded.

"Well your body is going through a metamorphosis." Valary said. "You're transforming into something better, stronger, and more beautiful."

Abby looked confused.

"Go under the water for a few seconds." Valary said stroking her hair. "When you come up your transformation will be one step further."

Abby looked at the water then looked at Valary. She gave her an encouraging smile. Abby laid back against the tub and slowly sinked in till her head was the only thing left. Valary nodded and she finally sunk all the way in.

As Abby lead under the water her body transformed. The brusies and cuts started to disappear. Her hair became slightly longer and a icy blonde color. Her lips become fuller. Her skin became paler and her breasts became fuller.

Finally Abby sat up coughing. She looked over to see Valary holding a towel out for her. She got out as Valary wrapped the towel around her.

She looked at her body seeing her changes. She gasped looking at Valary who smiled. Valary lead her out the bathroom leading her down a hallway and back to the room she was in before.

"There's some clothes lead out for you." Valary said. "I'll leave you to get dressed if you need anything just give me a holler."

"Thank you Valary." Abby said managing a smile.

"You can call me Val and you're welcome." She said leaving the room.

Abby looked to see a beautfiul burgundy wine dress lying there. She picked it up walked to the mirror looking at herself.

She gasped seeing herself. She touched her lips. She looked closer and saw her eyes were slightly darker with hits of gold in them.

She felt a presence behind her she felt a familiar pair of cool hands on her shoulders. She looked in the mirror to see Matt staring back at her.

"You're almost done." He whispered.