What You Need

05

"Ryan this is a roach motel." I sighed as he took the cracked key and open the door to our room.

"Even more romantic." he grinned, we were staying in a Days Inn. I had offered to pay to drive 3 more hours further to a Marriott, but Ryan was tired of driving.

"I'm not taking my clothes off, or sleeping under those covers." I sniffed

"Carol, c'mon. Have you ever seen that one movie, the Good Girl?

I nodded setting my tote on table with ashes still on it from the previous occupants.

"Think of it that way." he smirked coming towards me

"That whole town was a roach motel, and besides I'm not 20 years older than you trying to escape my stoner of a husband!" I said stepping back

"Carol." he muttered

"Well it's the truth." I sighed

"Stop being so difficult and come here." he said firmly enough to make me obey. I was starting to doubt why I was here with him. I knew I wanted him but there was something that was not letting me let go enough to have him. He took my hands and put them on his waist,

"Ryan I don't think I-"

"Hush, come lay with me." He murmured as he laid us down on the bed. I could've sworn that I said I wasn't going to lay in it, but that thought faded away as he pulled me closer to him.

"Ry-"

"Just let me hold you." he said against my hair. And I did, and it felt amazing. Never had I felt this way, never had I let myself feel this way.

"Now why did you make that so hard?" he murmured.

'Beacause making it easy, makes it too easy.' Was all I could think, but that slowly faded as I turned myself over to face him.

"Are you going to let me in?" he asked simply.

"I suppose so." I stammered, of all times to get nervous I choose when I have a gorgeous man holding me in a roach motel.

"That won't do Carol." he grinned

Damnit. The only thing I could think of, then was to try my best at seduction. Not that I've ever tried it before, so I had no idea of a way to go about it. I suppose those movies you watch on lifetime and the hallmark channel could help. I scooted closer to Ryan, not that we could be any closer. But there was something about the feel of his body against mine, that I just never wanted it to stop. I kissed him, fervantly. I believe he got the message because he did the same, with just as much urgency if not more. His hands started to slip down my waist, and under my sweater. I shuddered at the feel of his hands on my bare skin, I closed my eyes embracing what was happening. Knowing I couldn't very well turn back now, not that I wanted to.

"Carol?" he said rasped

"Mmhmm?" was all I could manage, since his hands were still on me.

"Are you going to let me in?" I opened my eyes at his question, his shirt was off. And so was mine.

"Yes." I nodded as he began to straddle me.

"Promise?" he said moving the straps of my bra off my shoulders. Making my chest heavy, a whimper was all I could reply with.

"Carol," how could he expect me to reply and think with a clear mind? He was leaving trails of fire all over my body, his mouth focusing on my breasts at the moment. A louder whimper escaped from me this time, almost like a cry. I took my hands and ran them through his hair, tugging.

"Carol," it was more like plea this time, I looked at him. His eyes were telling me he wouldn't go any further. Unless I stopped making it hard on him to love me, only if I agreed to let him completely in. Since he had done so with me, it was like a bright floresent light went off in my brain.

"I promise." I breathed, he then moved lower from my chest down to my stomach, unbuttoning my pants. There was a pressure already building within me. Not one that I had ever experienced before. He came up to where he was looking at me, a look that made me shudder. I sighed as I felt him, he stayed like that for a few moments. My guess was so he could gain control, but I was losing it as he stayed like that. He finally started a mind-numbing rhythm, making a knot start to twist inside me.

"Ryan," I pleaded, and he knew what I wanted. And with a grunt, he sped up, his grunts becoming pants with mine. I didn't close my eyes and neither did he, which is probably what it more heart wrenching. Then finally that knot inside me that had wound so tight broke, and I broke with it. Ryan doing the same, collasping on top of me.

"Carol?" he said once we had begun to breath normally.

"Where were you born?"

It was time to start letting him in, I grinned as he turned as pulled me to him to where I was facing him.

"Tennessee," I grinned

"Where?"

"Wilbourn," I smiled, he smiled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
You can leave feedback if you'd like.
these are new chapters.