Status: Sequal!!!

Even Broken Hearts Mend

THIRTEEN

"Mrs. Seguin, how are you feeling?" The doctor ask me and I shrug.
"I'm ok but I'm a month late."
"Ok well lets go ahead and get a test taken." She tells me and sends me to the bathroom. I do the test and leave it in the cubby before going back to the private room. While I wait for the doctor to come back into the room my phone goes off and it's Tyler. Shit.

"Hey." I answer and take a deep breath to calm me down.
"Hey babe! Have you got to the store yet?"
"Uhm, I'm on my way there now." I lie.
"I think we need baby wipes. I can't find any." I hear him say and then I hear Thomas fussing in the back ground.
"Babe, they're in his closet."
"Alice I don't see them."
"In the closet organizer second compartment." I tell him and he laughs.
"Tommy look at that. Daddy found them! Let's change your poopy diaper." He says in a baby voice and Tommy laughs. We definitely weren't ready for another baby. We need to enjoy the two beautiful babies we have right now.
"I have to go." I say and hang up on Tyler as the doctor walks in.
"Well Mrs. Seguin. You are not pregnant. I'm sorry." She says sadly but I can't help but smile and she looks confused.
"I'm sorry it's just, it was too soon… we just had Tommy."
"I understand." She says with a smile before leaving the room.
Now I just had to go get the groceries. Life was going back to normal and I was very happy for this. Especially with Geno coming to visit soon.
As I go through the light that just turned green, I never see the car coming from the driver's side of the seat. I barely even realize it hits me until my head slams into something and everything goes black.

Tyler's POV.

"What’s up sis?" I ask as Candace and Jamie walk into the living room with a still tiny Adalyn and I take her from my sister's arms.
"Not much. Where is Alice?"
"Stopping the store to get a few things. What are you guys up to?" I ask and take a seat. Savvy was sitting on the floor playing with Tommy. I knew the time were she would share with her brother was almost over, but for the moment I was glad it was still here.
"Alice told us to come by for dinner. She didn't tell you?" My sister ask confused and I shake my head with a small frown.
"It must have just slipped her mind." I say before answering my phone which starts ringing. "Hello?"
"Mr. Seguin?"
"Yes?"
"This is Doctor Kay at the Memorial Emergency Room. We have Alice Seguin here. She was in a car accident and we think it's best if you get here as soon as possible." I freeze. Not again. Not again. Why her?
"I'm on my way." I say and hang up. Candace takes Adalyn and looks confused as I slip on my shoes. "Can you guys watch the kids? Alice was in a car accident. Call the nanny and then meet me there please. Call Britney to." I say and run out the door. Jamie was already on the phone when I went out the door.
All I can think about on the drive is awful things. So instead I try not to think anything.
I run to the front desk and they point me in the right direction. I get to the waiting area and the Dr. approaches me.
"I'm Dr. Kay, we talked on the phone. Alice is in surgery right now but it isn't looking to good. She suffered a very hard hit to the head and severe bruising down her left side as well as a broken left collar bone from the seat belt. The head was the most severe but with her history of amnesia… I'm afraid there is a very possible chance she will lose part of her memory again. I'm sorry Mr. Seguin. I'll let you know as soon she is out of surgery." With that she leaves and I fall into a chair. How… Why? What the hell did we do to deserve this? What if it's worse than last time? What if she doesn't even know who I am or who Savvy and Tommy are? I pull out my phone and call the only man who I know will feel the same way I do.
"Hello?" His Russian accent fills my ear and I almost cry.
"Geno, I'm at the hospital. It's Alice." I say and he stays quiet for a second.
"What wrong?" He ask and I take a deep breath and try to control myself.
"She was in a car crash. Bruising down her left side, broken left collar bone and severe head trauma. They think she might lose her memory again. I think you should be here when she wakes."
"I'm on way right now." He says and I hang up.
"Tyler?" Britney ask as she comes walking into the waiting room with Candace and Jamie. I stand up and hug Britney.
"She is in surgery. Bruising down the left side, broken left collar bone and severe head trauma. They are pretty sure she is going to lose part of her memory." I say and this time I can't help but cry. Britney pulls me into a motherly embrace and cries with me.
"I called mom and told them to hang tight until we have news." Candace tells me and rubs my back as we sit down.
"Candace, what if she doesn’t remember me again? What if she doesn't remember the kids?" I wipe tears away and she looks at me with sad eyes. She didn't have the answers. It was unfair to ask them of her.
We sit around for a few hours and soon I see the tall Russian walking in. He walks straight to me and pulls me into a hug.
"Anything?" He ask and I shake my head. But then I see the doctor walk out.
"Mr. Seguin… She is awake now. You can go see her but not all at once."
I look to Britney and she holds out her hand to me and I take it, scared.
♠ ♠ ♠
guys i know it's been a while and i'm really sorry! But i need your thoughts on this one! sERIOUSLY i need to know how you feel:) although i'm pretty sure i know where i'm taking it.