Status: Sequal!!!

Even Broken Hearts Mend

FOUR

"So I've been thinking." I tell Tyler as I crawl into our large bed next to him and he pulls me close so his arms are around me and my legs are over his lap.
"Oh yeah? About what?"
"I think we should move."
"Move?" He questions with a somewhat of a sad look and I nod. "Alice, this is the house we started in, it’s the house we brought both our babies home to… I don’t know if I want to lose all those memories."
"Well… well about some modifications?"
"Modifications I can handle within reason." He says with a small laugh and gives me a kiss. "What do you have in mind?" He ask me and I shrug.
"Well we have the five bedrooms, three of which are occupied right now…"
"Which only leaves room for two more kids…"
"We have the huge yard" emphasis on huge, "like three acres and I don't think we need that much room…"
"Are you wanting to add on to the house?" He ask with a grin and his smile only gets larger when I nod.
"Yeah maybe just add like another big game room downstairs for the kids, cuz we have our movie/man cave but I want one for the kids and then maybe.. I don't know… two more rooms upstairs?" I ask him with a sly smile and bat my eye lashes at him.
"Have you gone back to thinking you want a hockey team?" He nuzzles my neck and I shrug.
"I just want to be prepared." He nibbles my neck and I moan out.
"Oh how I wish we could have sex…" He groans under his breath.
"Just cuz we can't have sex doesn't mean I can't have my way with you." I tell him and he looks at me with wide eyes as I move my way down.
.
.
.
.
I roll over in bed and smile down at my wife as she lays asleep. I rub my hand up and down her bare back and smile at the feel of her smooth skin. She just had a baby a little over a month ago but she already has her "perfect" body back. Even though I thought she was perfect the entire time. I actually think she so sexy and so beautiful when she is pregnant or holding one of our children. I'm so in love, but the thought of getting traded sits in the back of my mind. I know it shouldn't matter sense she is my wife but she is also the owner of the Dallas Stars and we decided a while ago that she wouldn't sell the team. So what would she do? What if I get traded to the Canucks or the Flames… That's quite a ways away.
"Good morning." Her soft voice reaches my hears and I'm pulled out my thoughts.
"Good morning beautiful." I tell her before leaning down and kiss her head.
"You want me to make breakfast? You have a game tonight." She says and I smile and nod.
"I'd like that." Tommy's cries fill the house. "I'll go get him and Savvy."
"Meet you in the kitchen." She agrees and with one more kiss I leave the room to head to our son, who has quite the pair of lungs.
.
.
Alice's POV
I flip the full size pancakes onto a plate for me and Tyler and then I make some smaller ones for Savvy. Tyler comes in carrying Thomas in one arm and Savvy in the other, smiles on both their faces.
"Momma little man is hungry." Tyler says and I take Tommy from him.
"Ok you two eat." I tell them and they Tyler salutes, Savvy fallows her daddy and he puts her into her high chair. I sit next to Tyler and pull the cover up over my shoulder and breast feed our son and Tyler feeds me bites between his.
"Momma?" Savvy ask and I look at her.
"What's up baby girl?" I ask
"I want skate." She says and takes a bight that’s two big, making Tyler and I laugh.
"Maybe for your birthday Savvy Mo." Tyler says, ruffling her hair. "You know who we are playing January 25?" He ask me and I smile.
"The Penguins of course!" I say and Savvy's eyes light up, She knows if the Penguins means her Geno is involved.
"Geno!" She yells and we both laugh.
"Yup baby girl. After Christmas."
"istmas?" She ask and I smile at her.
"it's next month. What are we doing for Thanksgiving?" Tyler ask me.
"I have no idea. It's in a week and we have no plans." I admit and he shrugs.
"I'm sure no one really expects much, I mean we have had a lot going on" He says and I nod.
"I know but still… Why don't you see if you're parents want to come down, maybe Cassidy can get away from school for a while and join us, plus I know my mom will want to do something."
"Alright babe. I'll give them a call later."
"Don't forget Tyler!" I call as he collects the plates off the table.
"Baby, I got this." He kisses my head. "I need to get to morning skate."
"Love you."
"Love you more."
"Wuv you!" Savvy calls, not wanting to be left out.
"love you Savvy Mo!" He kisses her head before taking off.
"Well Savvy Mo.. Guess I should call your grandparents sense we both know daddy will forget." I laugh to myself and burp Tommy.
.
.
.
.
My mom Britney sits next to me on the edge of our seats with Candace as well in the owner's box. Tonight's game against the sharks started a little later than normal so our baby sitter has the kids at home.
We are in the middle of the third 3-2 us up but that's not what has us on the edge of our seats. It's been a pretty rough game, the sharks don't always play dirty but then they do I feel like it's against us.
"That was such an illegal hit! Where the hell is the call ref!" I yell and Candace shakes her head as the hit was on Jamie, her man toy.
"This game is such bullshit." My mom says and Candace and I both look at her shocked. "Well it is!" She says with a shake of her head. I look back to the ice and it all happens so fast.
Tyler passes the puck and Joe Pavelski, Defensemen for the Sharks, sends a hard shoulder straight into Tyler's head sending him flying to the ice and Tyler's head takes a hard hit to the ice. He doesn't get up. I'm on my feet now.
"Get up! Tyler get up!" I yell. He barely moves and I know right away it's a concussion. I run out of the owner's box and start running down the stands. I know people see me and I really don't care. I go through a hall way and end up in the team box. "Have they said anything?" I ask Lindy but he shakes his head as the team doctor goes out onto the ice.
"Are they calling that hit?" I ask and he shrugs.
"They are reviewing it." he says and the ref skates by.
"What the hell ref! That was a shoulder straight to the head! That's an illegal hit!" I yell and he nods.
The head ref makes the call of an illegal hit and gives Joe Pavelski a five minute major. They get Tyler to sit up and I let out a deep breath. Jaime and Ray are right there and help him up to his feet and bring him over to the bench.
"He is out for the rest of the game. I'm thinking Concussion." The doc says and they take him back into the medic room.
"Sorry about your boy baby doll." Joe says to me with a wink as he skates to his box.
"Fuck you Pavelski! That was a piece of shit hit and you know it!" I yell at him and he stops in front of me.
"He deserved that hit. Cheaters are pieces of shit." He says and I lunge for his throat over the boards but Rich and Antoine grab me and hold me back.
"Fucker!" I yell and push the guys off of me and I go into the locker room to find my husband.
"Definitely a concussion." The doctor says and Tyler is sitting on the bed with his top pads now on the ground next to him.
"Are you ok?" I ask and he nods but squints his eyes.
"What are you doing down here?" He ask me, sounding a little upset.
"I was worried… you weren't moving." I tell him and his eyes meet mine and he see the worry. He gives me a nod and then his hand finds mine and he pulls it to his lips and kisses it.
"I'm ok."
"Well Tyler not really. You do have a concussion. We need you to get some rest and I would prefer it was somewhere you didn't have kids waking you up every few hours…" The doctor tells him and he starts to argue.
"I'll take the kids and go stay at my mom's few days. It's ok Hun, we will make it work." I kiss his head and the doctor continues to analyze him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts please:) I really hope you guys are loving it! I know some of you have been with me sense the beginning!