Status: I'll get it done when I get the time

Never the Same

Meeting The Others

Glenn pulled the car into the farms drive way and people came up to greet him. Mary stood quietly away from the reunion of strangers. "Uh, I brought some one with me." He said unsurely. She slowly walked towards them, while everyone eyed her carefully.

"Her name is Mary, I found her at the store. She's pretty harmless, Rick." The man, Rick, walked up to her.

"Any weapons on you?" He asked suspiciously. Mary shook her head.

"I already checked her for weapons." piped in Glenn.

Rick nodded his head, "How old are you?"

Mary looked up from the ground, "I cant remember."

What day is it? More like what month or year?

Rick nodded his head and turned back to the other people behind him. "I don't think she's a threat. She looks a bit over twenty, poor girl." Rick then turned back to her.

"You can stay, but one step out of line and you'll be packing your bags. Got it?" He asked firmly.

Mary hastily nodded her head, "Yes, sir."

"Good." He then turned around and headed towards the house.

"Mary, let me introduce you to our group." Glenn said. Mary walked closer behind them to see two women and a man. "This is Carol, Lori, and T-dog." They all said their hello, but she could feel the tension that they didn't really approve of Glenn bringing her here. Maybe she could leave later tonight then.

"Hello." She greeted all the same.

Glenn then lead her to a man that was sitting on top of the R.V. "That's Dale."

Dale smiled at her amd invited her on top of the van. She climbed up the latter with Glenn behind her in a hurry. "Nice to meet you..."

"Mary."

Dale smiled shaking her hand. She like Dale. So she gave him a small weak smile back, "Hello."

Mary then looked around the pasture on top of the van. There was a man walking from the woods with a dead animal. "Whose that?"

"Oh, that's Daryl. Come on let's go meet him, but be warned he can be pretty rude." Mary wasn't worried about rudeness. There was a lot worse things out there then a few rotten remarks.

"Good bye, Dale." she waved, before climbing down the latter after Glenn. Glenn was way ahead of her and by the time he reached Daryl; Mary was just stepping off the latter. Daryl looked over at her as soon as Glenn pointed at her.

"Her name's Mary. Mary this is Daryl." Mary looked at Daryl and her breath caught in mid gasp. She's seen a lot of boys before, but not many men. And he was practically the definition of a man.

"...Hey." She said unevenly.

"Brought home another stray?" scoffed Daryl. Mary looked at him and immediately picked up the southern drawl. "Where did ya' pick this one up at?"

Words never came to Mary before, but his were coldly stabbing. "The store down the road." replied Glenn. Daryl moved his eyes to her, "How old are you, girl?"

Mary swallowed the lump away, "Can't really remember." Daryl nodded began walking away, he obviously didn't care much for her.

"Oh, and Daryl?" Glenn caught him before he walked off. "Rick said that she will be settling in away from the others. Going out towards where you are." Mary's eyes widened, she was going to be neighbors with this red neck, foul mouthed, sleeve less, bare handed, cross bow hunter?

"What?" Daryl wasn't so pleased either.

"Rick thought she was dangerous and that it'd be best to have her near someone who knew how to take care of a problem." Or in other words: If she's dangerous, you get the luck of killing her.

"Whatever." Growled Daryl before flinging his crossbow over his shoulder and walking towards the house.

"You still have to meet Shane, Andrea, and the kids...and Hershel and his family." Glenn motioned.

Mary nodded her head in understanding, but in reality she was keeping a close eye on the red neck hunter walking back into the house. Later on, Mary did meet everyone else. Andrea was fine. The kids were adorable, Carl and Sophia that is. Shane well...freaked her out a little. He acted a little to nice, his eyes were wandering at places that shouldn't. Hershel and his daughters were kind people, but they didn't like the idea of having more people on their property. She didnt blame them.

Right now everyone was inside eating dinner. Mary was outside on the swing. She didn't feel welcomed in there, so she didn't bother. It was almost dark when someone opened the door and stepped out onto the porch. "What are ya doin' out here?" Mary didn't have to look to know it was Daryl with his southern accent.

"Thinking...I guess." She looked up at him and he was starring her down.

"Shane's friendly, ain't he?" Daryl joked as he stepped off the porch.

"I suppose."

Daryl looked at her, "Out there alone, huh?"

Mary looked away from him. "If you dont count the walkers. I wasn't alone for long, every couple hours a walker would somehow show up." She explained as if that made the situation any better.

Daryl sighed, "Where were ya' folks?"

Mary shrugged, "Dead." Her tone was soft, as if she openly excepted the world for what it now was. Shit.

Darly shook his head, "Tough loss."

Mary looked at him, "I'm not the only one." Daryl cleared his throat, "Its about curfew."

"Curfew?" Mary raised a brow.

"Your curfew." He replied, "Now set up your tent."

Mary stood up from the swing. Daryl began walking towards his tent, which was way out there. Mary remember her tent was ordered to be near his, so she quickly walked off the porch and struggled to catch up with him. "You don't sleep talk or anything, do ya?" Daryl asked as they were nearing their small two person camp.

"No." She replied. This man didn't seem so bad...

"Good, cause if you wake me up, your as good as dead." He said coldly.

Nevermind, spoke to soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Phew! Third chapter done in one day.
Thanks for reading <3
This is how she looks: Mary

All right love you guys, Mwah! <3
~K :3