Status: Going on a small break to get all the my chapters together.

Dangerously in Love

Trash tv and sleep

"Oh hell no they didn't just do that to Josh. Is he even ok? Like I can't even deal with that at all. And where the hell is Sally at?" The rustling of popcorn in the almost empty bowl on her lap reminded her that she had to take her dog out soon. At the next commercial break Cheyenne went and let her dog out waiting paitently for him to finish before rushing back in to her apartment to finish watching Being Human.

"Oh lord I have to call nik nik. This episode got me on edge." Quickly she grabbed her phone and dialed Yunika's number. It rang three times before someone picked up.

"He-hello?"

"Hey you ok? You sound out of breathe."

"Oh yea. I'm totally fine. I was um just doing some landury."

"You were doing landury at 11 at night? Girl what were you really doing?"

"I was getting it in and then you called. So it better be important or you're being a major cockblock right now. "

Cheyenne laughed whole hearted my at her best friends answer.

"I was actually calling about the new episode of Being Human from tonight but I'm pretty sure that you didn't see it cause you were fucking Matt since you got off work today which would be like 5:30 unless you got off early today."

"You I hate you so much some times. Look I'll get cleaned up and we can go grab some hibachi for dinner. No Matt you can't come with us. You can stay here and wait for me to bring some food back to you. I'll see you in a little bit Cheyenne."

"Alright girl see you in 15."

After getting dressed in Walmart gear she got in her new 2015 Ford mustang and went on her way to the hibachi restaurant that was convently location in between the two girls apartments. Walking in to the small business was a little awkward given the fact that people she didn't know we're giving her odd looks as she slowly settled in to a booth and waited for her best friend to arrive. Truth be told she wondered silently if she should have let Brian stay past 9 since the boys are finally off tour and are spending some time with the girls before their next tour, which is set to hit off in a couple of months.

Since coming home Brian has been trying really hard to win back Cheyenne's heart, which she hasn't made easy for him. Out of the ten times he has called her work place she has only answered him herself twice. Maybe she should slowly let him in or keep him at a distance. She was so deep in thought that she didn't even notice that Yunika had taken a seat in front of her and had ordered their drinks.

"Hey cayanne. You there? Someone home in there?"

"Huh? What?" She snapped out of it and stared at the smiling women in front of her. Her hair as thrown into a messy bun and she wore a huge ratty t-shirt and some leggings. She couldn't understand it but her best friend had this ow to her that made her question if what she did today to Brian what she wanted to do or needed to do.

"You were gone from earth when I came in. Where did you travel to this time?"

"I toke a little trip to Jupiter for a bit."

"Ah so you've been thinking about Brian agian? What about this time?"

"I...I kicked him out at 9 tonight because I didn't want him near me. I'm still confused about if I should let him in or let him go. I know he's trying to get back to where we used to be but I'm not sure if I can do that at this moment with everything that is going on at work."

"Well I totally see where you are coming from with it but just think it over before you do anything crazy about it. Just give him a tinie tiny chance and see where it goes from there. If y'all go on like an official date and he acts like a gentlemen then he really is trying for you."

"I'll have to think about it first before I do anything with hi-"

"Hi ladies. So I'll get you guys the usual right?"

"That would be great thanks Brooke. Look cayanne I'm not saying that you shouldn't think about it but don't let it merinate in your mind for too long. Because before you know it he might just move on to a different girl that none of us would like."

Cheyenne chuckled lowly to herself as she sipped her Dr. Pepper and waited for her food. She silently toke in her best friends unnatural glow as Yunika gazed out the window. She seemed to look happier with life and that nothing could stop her. Either hr ratio ship with Matt was going very well or she was knocked up which would totally surprise them both. But they would make great parents even if it happens before they get married to each other.

After their food had arrived and they were about half way through with the meal did Cheyenne notice the slight change in Yunika's body language. She seemed a little nervous about something on her mind.

"Um I have something to tell you Cheyenne and I didn't want to do I over the phone cause if I did you would probably strangle me and you probably will now and-"

"Nik nik please just spit out you have to say before I do strangle you for talking so much."

Yunika glanced up from her food and chewed her lip nervously. Right when something was about to come out of Yunika's mouth her phone rang and both of them jumped. Yunika's eyebrows knitted together when she didn't recognized the number.

"Hello? Who is this?" Her expression became very angry as the person on the other end talked. "Look I don't know who the fuck you are but let's something very clear right now. He is not the father and you can take your nasty ass groupie ass to the clinic for a bloody test before I rip that baby out your STD infested vagina." Even the way she hung up the phone could describe her anger for who ever was on the other line.

"What the hell as that about?"

Before she could answer her phone rang agian.

"Yes?!" Her angry expression was half lived as fear slowly clouded her features. She flacked up at the window and almost dropped her phone. "Look I don't know who you are but if you try to come near me I will call the police on you."

"Um I think we could go home now nik nik. We can talk about whatever you want to later. We should get you home first."

You could tell that she was visably shaken about the phone call she just received from someone she didn't know.

"I think you should get some much needed sleep with the man you love tonight. It'll probably help if you tell him about the phone call too."

"Yea um ok I will tell him about the phone call. Thanks Cheyenne."

Maybe I need to look out for myself and her at the same time now. It looks like our world isn't going so percfetly now.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little cliffhanger for you guys to keep you in a little suspense. See y'all next week.