Status: Going on a small break to get all the my chapters together.

Dangerously in Love

Hidden truths and luxury

" I don't care what you think. I'm the boss here so you do as I say. Now you can get the fuck out my face and go run that errand you need to go run before I put a billet in your head."

"Whatever Tuck but you better be care with this cause this shit is serious. You've got peoples lives in your hands here and this bullshit might just get them killed. Besides Shadows is probably not gonna agree to your terms since that is his girl."

I didn't realize that conversation in the hall had died down because all I could think about was Matt and if anyone has realized that I'm gone at this point. My body tensed up a little at the sound of the door squeaking open and footsteps fallin on the carpet on the bedroom floor. My skin started to crawl when I felt the burning stare of the person in the room with me. I slowly opened my eyes to a face I hopes to never see again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THEY OVERPOWERED YOU?! Matt you do fucking realize that this sick twisted motherfucker has your fucking girlfriend and my fucking best friend somewhere probably out of the state and you are just SITTING HERE!" Matt didn't think it as humanly possible but Cheyenne some how turned the brightest shade of red he has seen anyone become.

"Babe calm down please before you blow a blood vessel in your neck. At least he hasn't called the cops to get involved in this situation."

"And why has the cops not been fucking called?"

"Because we have certain connections that can help us get her back without any help from the authorities."

"What the fuck are you talking about? Are you apart of the mafia or something?" Cheyenne turned her eyes on Brian who looked as guiltily as ever. Cheyenne glared at him an turned back to Matt.

"I'll go tell the girls about the status of the situation at hand and we -" she turned and burned holes in Brian " will be having a conversation about your fucking double life later."

The door was slammed as her presence left the soundproof room and made her way to the living room where her best friends was carried out of.

"Shadows you know she has a point about this. We can just tell the girls the whole truth about our lives. It would save all the headache of keeping secrets from them."

"What's gonna happen to them if we get gunned down one day trying to keep this city from falling in to the hands of Tuck?! My girl wouldn't have enough to survive on."

"And now you are wondering why you didn't listerned to is and combine your money with hers. Look Shadows we need to do something before she gets hurt or even worse."

"I have a plan Syn. Just make sure your girl and you are dressed to the nines tonight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You really look beautiful in red, darling. "

"I'm not your babe, baby, bae, sweetie, sweetheart, darling or anything you can think of for a pet name. But thank you, your team of stylist are really nice. I think they should get a raise."

"Look this might come to a shock to you but there is a chance that by the end of the night tonight you will be mine and there is nothing you could do about it, because I know that Matt values his pride more then a piece of ass."

The comments that came out of Tuck's mouth didn't seem to get to her at all. Nika ,to his surprise, started to laugh.

"You must be a special kind of stupid to think that I would go with you willingly to whatever hell hole you have at your mansion of terrors. I know Shadows better then you ever will. Trying to break up a ten year relationship isn't an easy thing to do."

Tuck chuckled darkly at her and glance out the window.

"Well sweetheart I guess we'll find out." She could feel the limo coming to a slow halt in front of her favorite restaurant which twisted her heart in chest a bit. She had a feeling this was going to be intense.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys for extra long wait in this chapter. I've just been getting extremely busy with school, and finally my first job ever. So please just hang in there guys cause shit is about to hit the fan.