Status: Love you xx

How Will I Know?

CapĂ­tulo Diecisiete

I spent most of the evening talking with the girls, still, hours after, not believing what ha happened. Liam hadn't given me any news since this afternoon so I couldn't even try to decide what I was going to wear since I didn't know where we were going. It was around midnight and the girls were getting tired but I was still hyper. I just couldn't believe it. They went to bed leaving me alone in the kitchen. I decided I would make brownies. My parents always loved when I made brownies. It was a really nice memory for me. By the time I put them in the oven, Andie would be fast asleep and so I wouldn't have to worry about her getting up and eating everything. As I was waiting for them to cook, I couldn't resist any longer:

Me:

Hey! I know it's late and you're probably sleeping but I was too curious. What are we doing tomorrow? I need to pick out an outfit! ;) xx


I was about to put down my phone when it vibrated, startling me:

Liam <3:
Hey beautiful! Be patient, you'll hear from me soon enough. Now go get that beauty sleep (even if you can't get any prettier) See you tomorrow! xx


Even if he wasn't here, he managed to make me blush and make my inside turn on itself. I let my mind wonder on what could our date possibly be as my desert finished cooking.

Once everything was done, I decided to follow Liam's advice and get some sleep. I was starting to feel sleepy after all. My night was a bit restless as I tossed and turned all night of excitement but when I woke up around eleven, I was feeling great. Ready for another awesome day. Maybe the most awesome day of all.

Since I had no idea what to wear today, I made my way upstairs in my pjs only to find my two best friends stuffing their mouths with my brownies.

"Goot morfninh." Andie said with her mouth full. Kimberly decided she would swallow before she said anything:

"These are delicious. We'll make sure your insomniac more often!" We all laughed.

"Any news from Liam?"

I checked my phone for what seemed like the millionth time this morning only to see that I had receive no new messages.

"Nope. Only one last night telling me to be patient and that some answers would come soon enough..."

The doorbell rang.

"Oh no! Please don't let it be him! Look at what I'm wearing!" I motioned to my Canadian pajama.

"Don't worry. Get ready to bolt downstairs and I'll go answer. I'll let you know if it's him." Kim laughed at me. I was ready to sprint downstairs when I heard Kim say: "Thank you sir. Have a nice day!" I automatically relaxed and went to sit on one of our sofas.

"Look what came in." Kim said putting down a big white box with a purple bow on it."

"What is it?" I questioned her.

"We don't know it's for you. Open it!" A urged me.

"Okay, okay." I carefully pulled on the bow and opened the box. The lid escaped my grasp as I looked at the beautiful dress that was laid out in the package. The girls and I gasped. I didn't even dare take it out of the box: it looked so expensive and fragile. I was in awe of it. It was a beautiful baby blue, strapless, knee height dress with a bust full of peacock feathers and eyes. Liam remembered from the game of truth that I loved peacocks. It made tears come to my eyes. Nobody, not even my aunt, remembered those little things except the girls.

"Look there's a note." Andrea said handing it to me. I carefully unfolded it and read Liam's neat handwriting:

To Sabrina,

This is all you will need for tonight since I believe you owe a pair of shoes adequate for this dress ;)

Can't wait to see you, you will be picked up at 5:30.

-Liam xx


He made me laugh referring to my spare room full of shoes.

"Well this is my dress for tonight... I still don't know where he's taking me though." I said to the girls still in amazement in front of all this.

"I don't know but we'll make sure you look like a million bucks!" A exclaimed. We all descended to my apartment and the girls started to work even after my protestations that I could do my hair and makeup on my own.

They forced me in the shower with all the products that I could imagine and as soon as I was out in my bathrobe, they jumped on me, drying my hair -which is impossible to dry- and putting foundation on my face. Once Andrea had finished curling my hair and Kim my makeup, they let me get up to go choose my shoes. They could choose everything else but they knew that when it came to my shoes, it was me and only me that could pick them out. And I knew I had the perfect ones; they where bronze and would go perfectly with the nail polish I was wearing. It was 15 to 5 and I was ready to slip on the beautiful dress. As I pulled it out, a beautiful black mask dropped to the floor. Where the hell was he bringing me? Once I was finally ready, I got out of my room to show the girls the final result.

"Whoa." Both girls said at the same time.

"How do I look?" I smiled turning once on myself.

"Like a million bucks!" A said.

"Mission accomplished then!" I high fived her. At exactly 5:30, there was a knock at my door. Only it wasn't Liam.
♠ ♠ ♠
MOUHAHAHAHAHA I feel mean 3:)