Frozen Heart

Chapter 68

Wendy could not believe how much her life had changed in just a few months.

She was part of an amazing guild, a great team of friends, and really learning a lot!

Well, except

“Um…J-Jack?”

Looking up from the adorable sight of Levy cuddling the snow-cat as she read and Gajeel trying not to blush-though she was having a bit of trouble with that herself, judging by the frost on her cheeks-, the winter guardian smiled.

“Hi, Wendy! What’s up?”

“I-I was just wondering…i-if you wouldn’t mind…i-if you could t-t-teach me some Wind magic?”

Blinking once in the face of the young Dragon Slayer’s obvious anxiety, Jack floated off her chair to crouch in front of her, curious.

“What sort of Wind magic?”

“While Wendy is proficient in support magic, she lacks in offensive capabilities.” Carla responded for her partner. “As you are the most experienced Wind Magic user we know of, I suggested asking you for advice.”

Jack’s gaze turned from the serious white cat to the Sky Dragon Slayer, a smile spreading across her face that had every watching member of Fairy Tail-especially Levy and Gajeel-melting into puddles of goo on the inside.

“I’d be honored to help.”

The smile that lit up Wendy’s face was more than enough to have quite a few of the members squeal in joy, relieved beyond words.

Really, she was starting to wonder why she had been worried at all.