Status: Complete! Thanks for reading!

More Like a Movie

editing room.

Vic and I had been seeing each other for a month now. Not seeing in the sense that we were dating, actually. He hadn’t taken me on any type of date at all. We were casual about this thing. We’d kiss and cuddle and spend as much time with each other as we could. Sometimes it was sexual. Sometimes it wasn’t, but that was the beauty of it. I never knew what would happen next.

Being with Vic was refreshing because he wasn’t this super sweet guy who used romance any time he could. He was Vic, the bastard who put me in my place when I complained too much; who showed me that life had a raw edge that fairytales didn’t. I appreciated that and I appreciated him. I know that I can come off as this hopeless kid who wants a perfect world so for him to be able to sit down with me for hours on end and talk to me about real things, I was thankful.

“What are you thinking so hard about?” Vic laughed the second he stepped back into the editing room. I spun my chair around and smiled, shrugging and waiting for him to walk over. Like I knew he would, he set the drinks down on the table by the door and sauntered over to me. His hands gripped the arms of my chair on both sides and he stood still, body leaning towards mine. “I bet I can guess.”

“Good luck,” I smirked and wrapped my hands around his neck, making him lose his balance so he fell down on top of me. He looked disoriented from the fall so I took advantage, tilting my head forward to brush my lips against his. His eyes met mine and I smiled again, knowing that I was driving him crazy and loving that every once in a while it was me who had the upper hand. He knew what I was doing and that only caused him to roll his eyes and press his lips to mine in a hard kiss.

He was so close that I was practically drowning in the scent of his cologne, but I didn’t even care. It was something that I had gotten used to over time and it became familiar, comforting. Just like any other time we kissed, my body relaxed almost like I was melting and would become a puddle right here in this chair. The way Vic made me feel was scary. I had never had this intense kind of connection with another person before. And I wasn’t sure if Vic felt the same. He never expressed much to me as far as his feelings went. He said he liked spending time with me and he liked kissing me, but was that it? Was I just good for the physical stuff?

As his tongue pushed past my lips, I didn’t think about it anymore. I couldn’t bring this topic up, ever, especially if I wanted to keep what we had going. Besides, it was probably just my hormones talking. I mean, Vic is the first person I’ve ever done anything with. He’s kind of like a drug now; easy to get addicted to if I’m not careful. It makes sense that I’d have such strong urges towards him.

The kiss got heated as he pulled me out of the chair so that we were both in standing positions. His arms wrapped around my waist and I tangled my fingers in his hair, letting him take charge once again and push me against the table where the expensive computer equipment sat. I placed my hands behind me to steady myself, letting Vic’s hands travel from my hips to my thighs, lifting me easily and setting me on the desk.

“Vic, we’ll break something,” I gasped when I detached our lips. Like always, he went to my neck, pressing soft kisses up and down my exposed skin until he finally bit down on the spot just below my ear. Something like a whine came out of my throat and I thought fuck it, wrapping my legs around his waist and pulling him closer to me.

“So hard for me already,” he sighed onto my neck, bucking his hips into mine to create some kind of friction. I groaned instantly, tightening my legs around his waist even more. I was hard, painfully so and even though we were in a room with an ongoing class just a few feet away, I was willing to risk it. “Want me to fix that for you?” He rolled his hips again, this time making me moan a little too loudly. He was quick to slap a hand over my mouth, giving me a playful glare to warn me.

“Fuck, do something.” I pleaded, pulling his hand away from my mouth and biting my lip when he rutted against me. He was making me squirm on purpose, something else he had grown fond of doing. I dug my nails into his shoulders and growled. “I swear to fucking god, Vic.”

He chuckled and kissed my lips to silence me. His hands ran up and down my thighs tauntingly, each time getting closer and closer to the area that needed most attention. I closed my eyes and let my head fall back in anticipation.

“I love it when you swear, Kellin.” He whispered in my ear, taking the lobe between his teeth as he pulled away. “It’s pretty fucking hot. I bet there’s a lot more where that came from, too, yeah? You’re still so inexperienced but it’s the shy ones who are the kinkiest.”

“Dirty fucking tease,” I muttered placing a hand around his neck and bringing him in for a sloppy kiss. His fingers finally trailed over the hardening bulge in my jeans and I knew he wanted me, but as he began to palm me there was a light tap on the door that made both of us freeze.

We looked at each other in a panic, unable to move until we processed what was happening. When Vic finally did he pulled away from me and straightened out his clothes. “Uh,” his voice quivered as he looked around the room to make sure everything was still organized. “Who is it?”

“Jaime!” The voice shouted enthusiastically. “Are you and Kellin still in there?”

“Shit,” Vic whispered under his breath and ran a hand through his hair. He glanced to me and snapped his fingers. I was still sitting on the desk breathing heavily to try and calm myself down. I had been so worked up before this happened that I didn’t think I could move without feeling discomfort.

I had to try, though, so I carefully slid off the desk, wincing when my feet touched the floor. Wearing these new jeans today had been a mistake. I fixed my shirt and flattened out my hair, slipping into the rolling chair once again to make it look like I was editing footage, which we originally came in here to do. Jaime knocked on the door again. For a moment I forgot he was waiting for us.

“Just a second,” Vic called out. He rushed over quickly to pick up some of the things we knocked down and then went back to the door, opening it and letting out a relieved sigh. “Sorry about that,” Vic said as he shut the door. “We’ve just been busy.”

“No problem,” Jaime replied, walking over to me and sitting in the chair that had been Vic’s. “Hey Kell.”

“Hey man,” I nodded feeling nervous. One hand was strategically placed in my lap while the other was on the mouse, clicking random buttons to make it appear as though I’d been hard at work.

He was silent for a moment and I thought he was just waiting for one of us to start conversation, but when I felt his fingers brush over my neck I yelped. I was still painfully hard and any touch from anyone was enough to stir up those feelings again. But the thing I was most terrified of was the marks that were oh so present on my pale skin. They could probably be seen from all the way across the room. Vic was getting careless.

“Dude,” he whispered in excitement. “You have hickeys!”

“Shut up!” I slapped his hand away, covering my marks soon after. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks and I refused to meet Jaime’s teasing stare. Fuck, we were so close to being caught.

“Who’s the guy?” He asked in curiosity. I couldn’t tell him, though.

I swallowed hard and finally turned to look at him. I had to keep my eyes trained on him because if I even so much as peered at Vic, he would know. “He’s uh, no one. Just some guy I met at that one party. We’ve been meeting up again.”

Vic coughed, quickly trying to play it off as nothing when Jaime glanced at him. He looked skeptical, but I guess he believed me. “Is it serious?”

“No,” I replied quickly. The last thing I wanted was for the guys to think I had some serious relationship with a made up guy. That would be awkward for me, especially if they ever found out about Vic and I. “He’s just a bit of fun.”

“A bit of fun,” Vic chuckled, shooting a wink in my direction when Jaime wasn’t looking. I bit back a smile and nodded.

“Yeah, fun.” I whispered and turned back to the computer in front of me. “So how can we help you Jaime?” There was a reason he came here and it wasn’t to be a total cockblock, so I figured we should probably get down to it.

“Oh, right,” he snapped out of his trance on my neck and relaxed back in the chair. “I kinda need that HD camcorder you guys checked out the other day. There’s something I need to record for an assignment.”

Vic and I exchanged glances and nodded. “No problem,” he said going over to where we tossed our belongings upon arrival to the room. “We’ll just need it back again when you’re done. There’s no rush, though. Make sure you remember to sign your name on the form though so when someone goes looking for it they know it’s in your hands.”

Jaime stood and thanked Vic, taking the camera from him gently. I was still amazed that they let us use such expensive (and professional) equipment. I mean I get that it’s an arts school so we get to use everything that we could possibly want or need, but I wouldn’t trust half of these students to not break or steal something. I’ve met a lot of people during my time here. Although nice, a great bit of them are sketchy. Maybe that’s just the vibe of them or something. It fits the personality stereotype we’ve been given.

“I’ll see you guys later,” Jaime said, holding the camera in his hands and backing out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

“That was fucking close,” Vic stated, grabbing the drinks from the table he set them on earlier and bringing them over. Sitting down in the chair he sighed and rested his head on my shoulder. Sometimes, when he got cute like this, it took everything in me not to gush. He was always so serious and rough, but there were times he acted absolutely adorable and sweet. I liked seeing this side of him. Around others he kept ups his harsh exterior, but when he was with me, I saw the honest and gentle guy that he could be.

My head rested against his and I sighed, lacing his fingers with mine. We sat in a comfortable almost silence with the sounds of computer machinery buzzing throughout the small room. Moments like these were my favorites. As a student, sometimes it’s nice to take a break from the world and find your own little spot where you can think and clear your head. Vic revealed to me once that he liked the bridge we went to that night so long ago. He said the jet-like sound of the cars put him at ease. I could understand that. Sometimes the busy murmurs of our surroundings can aid in the peacefulness of an environment, strange as it was.

For me I didn’t have a spot yet but I as I sat here with my head against Vic’s, I felt like this could be right. He was humming a song. It was so quiet that I barely picked it up over the buzzing, but it was there and it was beautiful. I felt like I could fall asleep right here. Nothing could ruin this moment. Not even if Jaime walked in again.

“Kels?” Vic stopped his humming and sat up straight. I followed, but still held onto his hand. That was something we did a lot. Hold hands.

“Yeah?” I asked quietly.

“What do you want to do when you get out of here?” Suddenly the conversation turned very serious. I knew what he meant. He didn’t mean when we left the room, he meant when I graduated. When it was time for me to grow up and go out into a new world. Vic always asked the tough questions, putting me on the spot and making me think. He was never one for small talk; he skipped right to the thoughtful parts.

I thought about his question, but truthfully I didn’t know. I had some inclination, obviously. Just like any other kid I had my dream. I wanted to be this important screenwriter living in a place like New York or London, some nice city where I could find my inspiration at three in the morning while I sat at the window ledge sipping on coffee. I wanted my work to be good enough; I wanted to create movies. I needed to be successful to prove to myself that I was worthy of something and that I could make it.

But when I got out of here, I didn’t want to do that.

“I want to start at the bottom,” I answered honestly. Being a successful screenwriter wasn’t going to happen overnight. It was something that I had to work on. “I want to move somewhere that isn’t here and that isn’t Michigan. Maybe I’ll start off in Pennsylvania or Washington before I make my move somewhere more expensive. I want to better myself first and foremost and have an endless list of ideas and possibilities. I want to be prepared, but surprised at the same time for what life has to offer me.” I sighed and took a sip of the drink I had. “I want to be a part of something, no matter how small.”

“You’re brilliant,” he said after a few moments of silence.

“Well, I learned from the best.” I offered in response. He turned to face me and I saw him smiling.

“Guess what?” He whispered, leaning in to me.

“What?”

“We’re alone again.” Those three words tumbled out of his mouth and the entire mood changed. We went from sweet and thoughtful to right where we left off before being interrupted. Before I had the chance to speak he crashed his lips against mine. Hooking his foot around the leg of my chair he turned so our knees were touching and pulled me as close as he could.

I decided that I need to be closer, so with our lips still attached, I moved from my chair and crawled into his lap, placing my legs on either side of him. The second I was on him, his hands began undoing my jeans. Eager to get on with it, I did the same to him, beating him there and shoving my hand into his boxers.

Vic gasped the moment I wrapped my hand around him and he hurried his own pace, undoing my jeans and slipping his hand beneath the waistband of my boxers. He wasted no time in grabbing my member pumping me quickly. This was desperation at its finest. We were both still feeling it from earlier and we needed to get off.

The first time I gave him a hand job I was nervous, considering the only person I’ve ever touched is me. But he assured me that I was fine and I trusted him. Since then I’ve only gotten better so when I dipped my thumb into his slit and he growled, I wasn’t surprised.

“Shit, Kellin.” He groaned and pushed himself more into my hand. I picked up on his hints and started moving my fist up and down jerking him quickly like he was doing to me. Pleasuring him as he pleasured me was difficult just because I was still a little more sensitive. I mean I could last longer now, but still. I picked up my pace, flicking my wrist in time with his.

His warm fingers tugged my dick, teasing the head every once in a while. I had to put my head down, resting my forehead against his. He slowed down, but encouraged me to move my hips so I was practically fucking his hand. It felt so good when he touched me and I couldn’t wait anymore.

“Vic, I’m coming,” I grunted, pumping him quickly to bring him to his release. He snapped his hips up and tightened his hand. The pressure of him touching me mixed with the feeling of his cock in my hand, I exploded into his palm, rocking my hips back and forth as I rode out my high. He smirked the entire time my orgasm hit, enjoying the fact that he could make me come so easily.

I smiled at him lazily and flicked my wrist. “Come for me, Vic. Please? I want you to come nice and hard for me.” I said to him, kissing his lips and looking at him with innocent eyes.

One final groan tumbled from his mouth and before I knew what was happening, he was filling my hand, coming hard with a gasp. I carefully pulled my hand out of his boxers and reached for a paper towel from the roll on the desk. I offered one to him when he removed his hand from me, but he refused, licking the come from his fingers as I watched in awe.

We were both breathing heavily with me still in his lap. I leant forward to kiss him and listened for any sign that someone might have heard us. Luckily, I could still hear the professor next door rambling on about something so we were in the clear.

“That was fun,” he grinned, pushing me off of him so he could redo his pants. I did the same and went back to my own chair, nodding.

“It was,” I sighed in content. Vic rolled his chair towards mine again and grabbed my hand. I squeezed his fingers with mine and pulled him closer. My eyes never left the screen, but I knew that Vic was staring at me. “What?”

“What are you doing to me?” He asked genuinely wanting an answer. But I didn’t know what he was talking about so I shrugged.

“What are you doing to me me?” I wasn’t trying to be cute, or funny. I was serious. Hand jobs in public while a class was right next door never even crossed my mind before but with Vic this stuff felt appropriate. Like I should have been doing it all along.

Vic playfully rolled his eyes and with his free hand pointed to the monitor. “We need to actually get some work done now. Quit seducing me. You’ll make me fail.”

I just laughed at him, but nodded. We were both going to be in a lot of trouble if we didn’t have something to show our professor when we went to class the next day. I was never unprepared like this, but Vic made it hard to focus. I was becoming addicted, and fast. I was so far from being done with him. All I wanted was more, more, more. And I was determined to get it.
♠ ♠ ♠
um. i'm tired.

Exhausted so exhausted but I wanted to update.

It's probably going to take me extra long to get these next couple of chapters out bc I've only got three full weeks of the semester left which means tests and projects and nonstop working. Then after that I have finals week. I need to focus on school first. My grades are extremely important right now.

Thanks for sticking with me and I hope you continue to do so. I'm going to sleep now. Love you all and pls tell me what you think.