Status: Complete! Thanks for reading!

More Like a Movie

failing.

I never thought I'd be sexual type; even things like kissing and cuddling scared me at first. Any type of affection did. Then I came here and I met a guy and slowly that all began to change. I trusted Vic and he always made me feel good, which is why it was so easy to give in and for lack of a better phrase, become addicted to having him. Deep down, I think I’ve always had it in me, the “caged slut” as Vic liked to call it. I just needed someone to come along and wake me up, show me exactly what I had been missing. That’s exactly what he did.

In just a few minutes I had to get ready for my evening class, the one I’d been skipping out on a lot. The closer we got to winter break, the more careless I became. For the time being, however, I was sitting in Vic's lap, arms lazily dangling across his shoulders as he thrust up into me repeatedly at a quick pace. Gasp after gasp left my lips, body hunching forward each time he roughly pounded into me, his grip hard and firm on my hips attempting to hold me in place. I was feeling weaker with each snap of his hips, near collapsing on him as he almost did on the small bed beneath us just a few minutes ago.

"Fuck, Vic," I moaned letting my head fall down, burying my face into the crook of his neck as he buried his cock into me. His scent filled my nostrils – cinnamon familiarity – while he filled me, so thick and hard and this certain position made him go deeper, leaving me to feel every inch of him mercilessly fucking me. I was helpless against his speed and I loved that. "Right there," I moaned, rocking myself against him.

Beneath me, Vic grunted, bringing a hand down from my hips to my ass, slapping his palm against my sensitive skin. I cried out in a mix of pain and bliss, my backside only stinging slightly from the impact leaving the rest of me overcome by pleasure. With his hands still squeezing my bottom, he went faster than before, dragging his hard dick in and out of me with force. Fuck, he was so good at this and it was starting to become a problem the way I always wanted him, no matter where we were or what we were doing. He made me this way. And we both liked it.

I felt Vic's fingers trail up my spine and knot into my hair, yanking my head back so he could look into my eyes. I bit my lip at the sight of him, panting and sweating, a satisfied smile on his face. "How does it feel, Kels?" He asked, tightening his grip and taunting me with his words.

Whining at the sensation, I nodded, closing my eyes and grinding myself onto him, earning a low growl from his part. "So good, Vic. S-so good." Shakily I placed my hands on his shoulders; he got the idea and let me push him back onto the bed so I was completely on top of him. My hips rolled into his torturously slow, making the tip of his dick brush against that particular spot. "Oh god," I breathed, throwing my head back and digging my nails into his chest.

"You take it like such a good little whore," Vic mused, bucking his hips up to match my movements. With my hands still on his on his chest, I tried to respond, but felt myself too weak. I was going to be so spent by the time I had to leave. "Yeah, such a good boy, loving my cock buried deep inside your tight little ass."

I groaned at his words. That was another thing that had surprised me. I loved the dirty talk; could probably get off on it alone. His voice was smooth as silk and his words made me shiver. Feeling my climax start to build, I reached a hand down between us as I tried and failed to wrap it around my painfully hard dick, desperate for a release. Vic wasn't even helping, both hands placed firmly on my hips again, short fingernails digging into my pale skin, providing fresh red welts I’d have as reminders.

"You're gonna come on your own," he breathed, a sinister look flashing in his eyes. I shook my head in disagreement, unsure if I’d actually be able to achieve his wants. He only nodded, though. "All over my chest. Come on baby."

Eyes lidded, I just gave him a nod, too close to my peak to care to argue. I fell forward, hands clawing at Vic's chest as I grew closer. That familiar warmth pooled in my stomach, shaky breaths began tumbling from my lips and as Vic moaned my name, drawing his cock out of me slowly, I shot white between us covering Vic’s chest just like he asked.

Vic's thrusts became sloppy, deep groans pouring out of him with each tired thrust. Eventually his hips stuttered and he stalled, wrapping a hand around my neck and bringing me to down to kiss me as he came. I should have told him to pull out since I literally just showered before we started, but I felt amazing so I didn’t really care.

I rolled off of him, falling onto my back to catch my breath. I was going to have to shower quickly again, which meant that I’d be late for class. Mat was my teacher though and he seemed chill for the most part so I was sure I’d get away with it.

“You make the hottest faces when you come,” Vic suddenly said, still out of breath and turning on his side to face me. I felt myself blush at his words.

“So do you,” I whispered, sitting up and scooting off the bed to find my clothes. “I really have to shower though. I’ll meet you after class?”

He nodded his head, sitting up in time to kiss me. “Meet me at the library. We’ve got some work to do for these videos.”

I agreed, kissing him once more before gathering my stuff for the shower and making a run for it. I knew for a fact that I wouldn’t make it on time, but I didn’t want to drag it out. I could only hope my lucky streak wouldn’t run out.

+


I was about twenty minutes late to class and a large part of me considered blowing it off once more, but I decided against it since I didn’t even bother showing up last week. I didn’t know where this side of me was coming from. Usually I was always willing to learn and the first to arrive but it was like I didn’t have the energy anymore. I didn’t care.

It was when class ended that I realized I should have listened to my brain this morning. Everyone was exiting the room in a rush, eager to leave and continue on with their lives. I was one of them, but before I could even push out my chair, Mat called me out.

“Mr. Quinn, I’d like a word please,” he said. He sounded casual but the look on his face told me otherwise. I simply nodded and sat back, watching as every other student left the room leaving just the two of us behind. Prolonging whatever lecture he was about to give me, I took my time to pack up my things before ever so slowly shuffling my feet forward to his desk.

He rolled his eyes and sat down, reaching into his bag and pulling out a bunch of folders. I chewed on my bottom lip feeling a bit nervous since I knew exactly what those folders were. He had his own system where instead of constantly having us email things or turn in papers, he gave us designated folders. Since we were adults it was our responsibility to fill those folders with all of our work on time. The last time I put something in that folder was probably around three weeks ago.

“I want to speak with you about your grade,” he opened the compartment that held my bright orange folder and slid it out, opening it to reveal every assignment I had completed thus far. I nodded and nervously started playing with my fingers, keeping my gaze locked on what was in his hands.

“You’re failing,” were his next words and that was when I nearly lost it.

“Failing?!” I questioned, louder than I intended to, but I didn’t stop. “What do you mean failing? How is that even possible?” I demanded in disbelief. I knew how it was possible. I knew I was fucking up but I didn’t want to admit that to myself. I was stunned. My grades had been slipping and I was falling behind, but I didn’t think I was fucking failing.

“Kellin,” Mat said in a hushed tone, trying to calm me down. “You miss deadlines – turning in your work late, if at all and the shit you do hand in is half-assed, like you didn’t even try. Where’s your effort?” He asked incredulously. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. Tears began pricking at the corners of my eyes.

He sighed and pulled out a few tests and quizzes, leafing through them and shaking his head. “Your test scores have gone from strong As to low Ds. I can tell by the way you answer essays that you’re not putting in your full potential. You’re falling behind and it’s like you don’t care anymore. Do you care, Kellin?”

I nodded, biting my lip and sniffling. Crying in front of faculty, nice one Kellin.

“Look, I want to teach you, Quinn. You’re an extremely bright student, the smartest in the class, but if you’re not going to meet me half way…if you’re not going to try then there’s nothing that I can do. It’s your money. You pay to go to school here. If you want to destroy your education, that’s fine. I won’t stop you.”

“I’m sorry,” I murmured, wiping the tears from my eyes and regaining my composure.

“Don’t apologize to me,” he said. “You’re the one suffering here.”

I stood in silence, taking the papers from him so I could see the evidence myself. Sure enough, tests with older dates were high, impressive even. The most recent ones were an embarrassment. I felt ashamed.

“I don’t know what’s going on with me,” I said quietly handing the assignments back to him.

“I think you do,” he gave me a sad look. I didn’t fully understand what he was getting at. Like I said I knew that something had been off with me lately, but I couldn’t decipher what it was. Unless he meant…

“You think…you think it’s Vic?” I huffed, crossing my arms with attitude. He gave a light nod of his head and sat back in his chair.

“Mr. Fuentes was an excellent student once,” he started, “and then he got careless, much like you are. He got involved with someone much like you did and his grades started slipping, he fell too far behind and it was too late for me to help him. I had no choice. I had to fail him.”

I bit my lip, trying to keep my cool. I didn’t know who I was mad at: Mat, Vic, or myself. I had my reasons for all three, but right now I couldn’t focus my anger on one person in particular.

“I give him a hard time because I know what he’s capable of. He can do better and so can you. I would hate to see you follow down that same path. Our peers can be very influential, especially when we’re young, just try to remember what’s best for you; remember why you came here.”

I cleared my throat and nodded. I didn’t have the strength to say something. It irritated me that Mat could just openly bash me and even my boyfriend like that. Yeah, I’ve lost focus a little because Vic and I have been caught up in our relationship, but that didn’t mean that he was the reason behind all of this. He had no right to say those things to me, he was overstepping. I understand that he wants to see us do our best, but Vic is my personal life. He has nothing to do with this.

Does he?

+


I was still fuming as I made my way to the library. Sometimes it was the littlest things that set me off and as I stormed through the doors in my search for Vic, I couldn’t stop thinking about the conversation with Mat.

He was right in a way. Vic and I had been spending too much time together. I had even admitted before that he became more of a priority than my actual work. I should have set some boundaries.

I found him easily, sitting at one of the wooden tables. His head was bobbing up and down lightly, moving in a rhythm with whatever he was listening to on his iPod. Frustration taking over, I stomped over to him, ripping the earbuds right out of his ears.

“Ow, what the fuck?” he growled, snapping his head up to meet my glare. “Kellin!”

“It’s your fault!” I yelled in a whisper. We were in the library. I wanted to try and be respectful of others.

He scoffed and pushed his chair away from the desk, looking at me with disdain. “Excuse me?”

I wasn’t thinking, at least not about Vic or myself. Mat was still in my head. His words were festering, repeating themselves over and over again. You’re failing. I couldn’t take it. I exploded. “You’re the reason I’m failing! This is all your fault!”

“Kellin, what the fuck are you talking about?” Vic stood up, striding over to me so we were face to face with barely any space between us. This was just like when we first met and he used this tactic to intimidate me. I wouldn’t let him do it again.

“I’m distracted! I’m focusing on you and I’m not doing my work. I’m spending all of time with you and not going to class. I’m losing track of the reason why I came here! I’m letting you redirect my life!” As soon as I said those words, I felt relief. And a little guilt.

Vic’s jaw clenched and I knew that I had done it now. I hadn’t meant to go off on him. I just needed to express myself.

“This is what you asked for. You wanted to step out of your comfort zone, you wanted a little change. I did everything for you. If you have such a problem with me, grow a fucking pair and speak your mind. If you think I’m being too demanding, speak up. If you’re worried about your grades, fucking do the work. This isn’t my fault, you’re an adult. You are twenty years old and more than capable of making your own decisions. You’re failing because you’re lazy, because you’re not trying anymore. Maybe, just maybe, I’ve had a small impact, been a bad influence, and I am sorry about that, I’ll slow down, but you know how to say no.”

By now there were a few students eavesdropping but it was kind of our fault. We weren’t exactly quiet. I couldn’t respond to Vic, I just shoved my hands in my jacket pockets and swallowed thickly. This was a stupid fight. Pointless, even. Why did I bring it up? Why did I overthink? Why am I always fucking overthinking?

“You know what, Kellin?” Vic rolled his eyes and went to reach for his bag. He was leaving. “Go fuck yourself.” He said and my heart dropped.

Quickly I reached out to grab his wrist to stop him. He didn’t fight me, just let me do as I pleased. “Wait, Vic,” I whispered tightening my grip on him. “Please don’t go.”

“Why the fuck shouldn’t I?” He responded harshly.

I frowned and pulled him back to me. “Because I don’t want you to. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have snapped at you but you have to know that I’m terrified. I've never failed a class before. I know it seems stupid and trivial to you but I care, okay? I'm not like you. I don't take failing a college course lightly!"

Vic lost his cool, slamming his fist down onto the table.

"You think I wanted to fail? Do you think I liked it? Jesus Christ, Kellin, do you really think I'm that fucking careless and stupid?" He growled.

I had hurt him, something that I never wanted to achieve. I honestly didn’t know what had gotten into me. The thought of actually failing terrified me to the core and I got worked up, stressed out, took it out on the one person I actually care so much about. I didn’t think he was careless and I didn’t think he was stupid, but I wanted to know what he did.

“What happened, Vic? You know you can tell me the truth, right? I’m not going to judge you.” I whispered taking his hand in mine and leading him back to the chairs. “Just tell me.”

He looked like he was contemplating it which only meant that it really upset him to bring it up, but I wanted him to move forward. He had to pass this time around. We both had to buckle down and focus. I wanted to help him the way he’s been able to help me.

“It was my freshman year,” he started talking lowering his voice with each word. “I was doing really well. And then one day I got a package sent to me. It didn’t have a return address on it, just addressed to me. I thought it was something from home. Mike had taken to sending me random things, he had separation anxiety.” He stopped speaking and bit his lip. “It wasn’t from Mike, or my mom or dad. It-it was from Celeste. It was her book, autographed to me with a little note saying “thank you for the inspiration”. I lost it. All of those emotions came back and I stopped paying attention in most of my classes, I got involved with the wrong crowd and became mixed up with some pretty shady people…”

My heart ached for him. He had been through so much and when it seemed like he could move on and break free, it came back around. How could someone be so heartless?

“Vic,” I tried but he brushed it off. He didn’t want my sympathy. I understood that. So I focused on the second part of his confession. “What kind of people?”

“Remember the friend you met at the strip club?” He asked.

I nodded. The one celebrating his birthday, I remembered him. “Danny?”

“Yeah,” he sighed and brought his hand to his lip, biting at his fingernails. “He’s into drugs,” he confessed and I felt my eyes go wide. “I met him at a party and we actually became pretty good friends, he always kept his business apart from me but when I broke down, I needed him. I sold for him, even used a couple of times but it wasn't anything major. Some shit went down, I got my ass kicked, failed a class, and that's when I decided to clean up my act. Danny understood and he wasn't mad which is how we're still close now. He always wanted me to do well in school and when I ended up on his doorstep one night he was disappointed to see me there. He's supportive of me being back on track."

“I don’t want you to follow my lead, Kellin. I know that sometimes following rules and going with the flow can seem painfully boring, but you’re smart, you’re brilliant and you can’t throw that away. You can’t risk it. So we’ll limit our time together. I’ll help you get back on track. Ask Mat for extra credit, he’s really big on that if you show that you’re making an effort. You can do this. I know you won’t let yourself fail. I won’t let you.”

“I won’t let you either, you know,” I hummed, throwing my arm across his shoulder. “You don’t give yourself enough credit, Vic. You praise the good in everyone else except yourself. You should see the way I see you. You’d be absolutely amazed.”

He didn’t say anything, just leaned into my touch and that was enough. He didn’t have to speak to let me know what he was thinking. I understood.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fuck Mibba with a rake right in the ass okay. I had a nice, long a/n for you guys but when I went to update, it wouldn't load so I had to refresh and everything was gone. ANYWAY. I fee like this chapter is all over the place and I am so sorry for that but it's just been so hard to write lately. And I think I had too much planned for this chapter lol so it started to get long but idk maybe the length makes up for the time in between updates? Shrugs. But really thank you all so much for the comments and recs it really means a lot to me.

As for the last chapter, I'm so glad you guys were able to connect with it because I really wanted to do it justice. This story is very personal for me, a lot of what happens in here comes from experience and I think sharing helps. I'm glad that it seemed to help you a little bit, too!

I love you!