Status: In Progress. The more feedback I get, the more frequent updates will be.:)

Fade Away

Chapter 6

6.

The sun blared through the small crack between the curtains in the bedroom. I groaned slightly, wishing the sun would piss off and let me sleep, undisturbed. I heard a chuckle from right beside my ear. I would have jumped, had I have not known who it was.
‘The sun’s too bright...’ i groaned.
‘And snow is too cold…’ he counter-acted. I would have rolled my eyes if they were open.
‘What are we doing today?’ he asked.
I shrugged slightly, even though I would love a day to relax, eat unhealthy shit and watch movies.
‘Well, I guess it’s good that I can eat human food, then.’ he joked. I frowned. How the fuck did he…?
‘I didn’t say that out loud, did I?’ I asked confused.
‘No. But…Since we’re mates…and we…’ he blushed.
‘…kissed…we can communicate telepathically.’ he told me.
‘My saliva is in your mouth, so it’s easier than it would be to communicate if we hadn’t kissed.’ he said, looking away.
‘How come I can’t read yours?’
‘You can. You just don’t know how.’ ‘Well how do you do it, then?’ I asked, playing with the strands of red in his hair.
‘Think about me. Picture me talking to you. Picture my voice. If you want to talk to me; just think about me while…thinking it? Then I’ll hear you, no matter how far away…’ he said.
I nodded and closed my eyes, picturing Ange and his voice.
“Err…hi?” I thought.
Angelo chuckled.
‘Well, it worked.’ I defended, burying my face in his neck and nuzzling it.
‘How do you know?’
‘Cause I can hear you thinking “The first thing she says is “Er…hello?”.” And you’re mentally cracking up laughing.’ I told him, pouting. I could visibly see Ange melt. Man I’m good.
‘I’m sorry.’ he whispered, nuzzling my neck. I shivered from his cold skin against my warm neck.
‘You’re warm.’ he said, breathing in my scent.
‘You’re cold.’ I whispered back.
‘Are you cold?’ he asked, smirking.
‘No?’ I asked.
His smirk seemed to grow, before sniffing my neck again, his cool fingers, brushing my skin.
‘I may be…slightly chilly.’ I said slowly.
He smiled, hugging me.
‘Try’na make me colder?!’ I joked, hugging him back and taking his hair away from face.
‘C’mon. I’ll make the food, you set it up the living room. Ricky, Jared, Alyssa and Cortnei are away visiting Ricky and Jared’s parents in Washington. They’ll be back tomorrow night.’ Ange said, pulling me up and out of bed.
We stood, looking into each other’s eyes.
I was desperate to look away, but his blue-grey eyes had my blue-green-grey eyes locked in place. He slowly leaned down and captured my lips in a kiss. I closed my eyes, blushing, but returned it nonetheless.
He pulled away first.
‘L-let’s go.’ he blushed, grabbing my hand, pulling me downstairs, towards the living room.
‘Blankets and DVDs are in the usual places…yeah.’ he smiled and quickly walked into the kitchen.
‘Yo Ange.’ I called.
‘Yeah?’ he asked, his head popping out of the kitchen.
‘Are you gonna change or stay in my shorts?’ I joked.
He blushed ‘Er…I’ll get changed when I have everything ready.’ he disappeared again. I chuckled while lifting out 3 blankets and throwing them over the sofa, and set up his DVD player, before looking at his DVD collection.
I pulled out a couple of movies, skipping over the many wrestling episode box sets.
I set the DVDs (mostly Tim Burton movies) on the floor beside the DVD player.
I heard Ange run upstairs and I started to make my way towards the kitchen, but he appeared in front of me, holding my dressing gown and he was dressed in a black vest and pj bottoms.
‘Uh uh uh, I’ll bring the food in. You start the movie.’ he pushed me back towards the sofa. I looked over my shoulder to see Angelo balancing a bowl of popcorn, chocolate bites, 4 cartons of Naked Juice, a bowl of chicken wings (of course!) and hot nuts.
I pulled 2 drinks out from under his arms and took the bowl of hot nuts he had balancing against his chest and arm.
‘Bu-’ ‘No.’ I looked sternly at him.
‘I’m going to help you.’ I said, setting the bowl and drinks down on the table.
‘What movie?’ I asked him.
‘What movie do you wanna watch?’ he asked.
I smiled sheepishly.
‘Dark Shadows.’ He rolled his eyes playfully, smiling. I put the disc in the player and lifted the 2 remotes from the TV stand.
‘Mmm…’ I heard Ange hum behind me.
I turned around to see him admiring my ass, while biting his lip.
When he saw that he had been caught, he blushed, hiding behind his hair.
I walked over to him and moved his out of his face, setting the remotes beside us.
I climbed onto his lap, straddling him. ‘It’s okay…We ARE mates.’ I said, moving his hair again, to reveal his beautiful blue-grey eyes.
He smiled slightly and leaned forward quickly, catching me off guard. Just at that moment, the door opened.
‘Well well. What do we have here? The loser and the half-breed.’ Our heads snapped towards the door. I glared at the dom.
‘Fuck you.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe/Recommend
I might not be able to update for a couple of days, as I am staying at my friend's house, but I will try to update if I have the chance.:)
A big thank you to the 18 subscribers and 5 recs:)
Have I ever said that I love you all? Well I do. You may not comment, but the story is still getting read, so... Thanks for reading:)
Midnight.Moments
xx