Status: In Progress. The more feedback I get, the more frequent updates will be.:)

Fade Away

Chapter 7

7.

‘That’s not very nice.’ Chris chuckled.
‘Dude, why do you come here everyday? Where’s your mate? Go and annoy her and leave us alone!’ Angelo huffed.
Chris pouted ‘But that’s no fun! Megan keeps hanging out with her fertile friends.’
‘Yous talk about fertiles like it’s an insult to be one, yet you are mated to and love them.’ I said, trying to get my head around it.
Angelo shrugged ‘It’s the way we were brought up. I don’t mean any offence when I say that.’
‘Same here.’ Chris said. I nodded.
‘So…wassup lovebirds?’ Chris asked, plopping onto the sofa, eating some of OUR chicken wings
‘Chris. I love ya an’ all…but you’re interrupting our date.’ I said. Chris pouted.
‘But there’s chicken wings…’ he groaned.
‘There’s also chicken wings in Buffalo Wild Wings. Now. Leave.’ Angelo growled.
I frowned, putting my arm on Angelo’s shoulder. I turned to Chris ‘I’m sorry-’ ‘It’s fine. I’ll leave.’ Chris half-smiled. ‘It’s just my mate doesn’t like to hang out with me and all the guys have their own mates.’ Chris sighed.
I stood up, pulling him into a hug ‘Maybe we could hang out next weekend, with all the guys. No mates, apart from Alyssa and me. Just the “originals”.’ I said.
Chris smiled slightly ‘Sounds good. Sorry for intruding.’
I shook my head ‘It’s fine.’
‘Just don’t call me a “loser” and her a “half-breed”.’ Angelo said jokingly. Chris smiled apologetically, before waving and leaving
‘I wish he’d-’ I cut Ange off by kissing him.
‘Sshh…’ I placed my index finger on his lips, before plopping down on the sofa, beside him.
‘The movies on.’ I said excitedly.
He sat down and pulled me towards him. I curled into his side, but pulled away to bring the table closer, handing Ange the bowls of chicken wings and popcorn and lifted the hot nuts for myself. He knows me too well.
‘Yes. I do. 11 years is a long time to be friends with someone.’ Angelo chuckled.
We sat there eating, talking, and sometimes “making-out” (as Americans would say. Us British/Irish would say “snog”) but ended up with Ange’s head in my lap, me playing with his hair.
I ended up putting his hair in a French plait (lol imagine that XD). He sat up and looked at me. I burst out laughing.
‘What have you done to my hair?!’ he asked, looking in the small mirror beside the TV.
I shrugged, still laughing.
He raised his eyebrows. I moved to look at the TV screen behind him. It was the part where Bartimus(sp?) and Angel were…ya…know…in her office.
‘I’ll teach you to laugh at me.’ Angelo said in my ear. I turned to him. The same thing from the other night happened. You know, where I turned and his face was right beside mine and we ended up kissing? Yeah, that.
‘Better not get me angry. I might do something I’ll regret…’ he purred seductively.
I bit my lip, gripping his jaw and kissing him, before jumping up and running up the stairs. I ran into the guest room, where Ricky and Alyssa were staying, hiding in the cupboard in the bathroom. How the hell I fit in it, I will never know.
I heard him run after me. I covered my mouth, trying to slow my breathing and contain the giggles that were desperate to leave my lips.
I heard him enter the bedroom, and started to look in the obvious places like under the bed. This was fun, but what was he going to do when he caught me?
‘Maddie? Mad-Bear?’ he called, using his nickname for me when we first met, when we were 6. I bit my lip, trying not to make any noises, but I felt something start crawling up my leg, making me freeze in fright. If that was bloody spider, I will willingly give up my freedom if it means getting rid of it. I despise spiders with a passion. When it got to mid-thigh, I give up the silence, and ripped the cupboard doors open, just when Ange walked into the bathroom. I began to hop from foot-to-foot. ‘Ange Ange Ange! There’s a spider! There’s a fuckin’ SPIDER!’
His eyes widened. I knew he didn’t like spiders either, but I frankly didn’t give a shit at the minute.
‘Where?’ he said, trying to hide his discomfort.
‘Crawling up my fucking leg! Get the wee shite off me!’ I exclaimed.
He gulped, hesitating, before pulling my bottoms down. The spider was bloody HUGE!
Angelo cupped his hands over it, preventing its escape and removed it from my leg.
I let out the breath I was apparently holding. I wrapped my arms around Angelo’s torso, whispering my thanks, before taking off down the hall, leaving him shocked and confused, with my bottoms on the floor. Great. Now I’m running around in my underwear and a see-through white t-shirt, with a horny teen vampire chasing after me. What has my life become?!
This time, I hid in our room, in the wardrobe, covering myself with his clothes. I breathed in his scent on the shirts, smiling slightly. He smelt so good. ’So do you, Love.’ I heard someone whisper in my ear. I jumped slightly, landing on Angelo’s lap. I leaned against his chest, sighing. This was nice, even though we are in the wardrobe, under various band shirts.
‘So what are you gonna do?’ I asked him, pulling the hair tie out of his hair, leaving his hair wavy.
‘What do you mean?’ he asked. I chuckled.
‘You said that you’d teach me to laugh at you. So. What are you gonna do?’ I taunted him, running my fingers along the outline of his vest, making him gasp quietly.
‘I would tickle you, but you aren’t ticklish. So, I’ll just use the next alternative.’ he said, before transporting us onto the sofa, I was straddling him again.
He caught my lips in a heated kiss. When I refused to let him in, he gripped my ass, making me gasp, which he took advantage of, his tongue roaming my mouth. I moaned quietly when he began to nibble slightly on my lip, before throwing me onto the sofa and straddling me, our lips not separating. When he eventually pulled away, he said
‘…There…that’ll teach you…to laugh…at me…’ he panted.
I smirked ‘No offence, but your “teaching” only encouraged me to be a “bad girl” again.’ I said, making him blush, chuckling.
‘Be quiet, or next time I’ll use handcuffs and I won’t be as gentle.’ he winked as he got off me. I bit my lip teasingly, ‘You REALLY want me to be “bad” again! Don’t you?’ I chuckled. He shook his head at me, rolling his eyes.
We sat on the sofa again, watching Edward Scissorhands, when Angelo began to kiss up and down my neck, nibbling here and there. I swatted him away playfully.
‘I’m trying to watch the movie…’ I groaned, as he grinned at me, lifting my hand to his lips, kissing my knuckles.
‘Maddie…I just wanted to…I want to tell you something…’ he said, repositioning himself, so he was facing me.
‘Maddie…I…I love-’
Just at that moment, a thought popped into my head, making me gasp.
‘My birthday is next week.’
Angelo’s eyes widened.
‘Oh shit.’
‘You need to turn me.’
♠ ♠ ♠
So... thank you for the 23 subscibes and 7 recs. It means a lot:)
You know what would also mean a lot? More comments!
Haha I'm only joking:) But I wouldn't mind being commented on (or criticized) for my writing:)
Comment/Subscribe/Recommend...ya know, the usual:)
Thanks for reading:)
Midnight.Moments
xx