Status: In Progress. The more feedback I get, the more frequent updates will be.:)

Fade Away

Chapter 9

9.

Angelo’s P.O.V.

After calling Chris, I opened the door to my parents’ house nervously, dreading what my dad was going to say about my relationship with a human. I was immediately greeted by the familiar scent of herbs and spices used to make my mum’s famous spicy chicken and sauce.
I followed the smell into the kitchen, seeing my mum running around the kitchen, cooking and my “dad” was sitting at the kitchen table, reading a newspaper.
‘Hey mum…hey dad.’ My mum rushed over to me, wrapping his arms around me and littering my face with kisses. I chuckled, pushing him away.
‘Mum! Never do that when I bring my mate with me.’ I chuckled.
‘Is your mate here?! Where?!’ he asked, excited. I shook my head.
‘No, I didn’t bring her here.’
‘Her?! Oh you gotta girl!’ he began to jump on the spot.
My father rolled his eyes ‘I honestly do NOT know why you are so excited, Tommy.’ he said. My mum just shook his head and sat on dad’s lap.
‘So…are the rumours true? Are you mated with…a human?’ he spat out, cutting to the chase.
I bit my lip nervously. Clearing my throat, I said ‘Y-yes…she is a…human-’
My dad immediately stood up, not caring about mum, who was thrown to the floor.
I inhaled quickly, backing up as he trudged over to me.
‘You, my son, my ONLY DOMINANT SON, has been MATED WITH A HUMAN?!’ he growled.
I tried to hide the fear I was feeling, knowing that dad fed off fear, but I knew that I was doing a terrible job.
‘Michael! Leave off him. He can’t help who he is mated with-’
‘Tomas. If I have to tell you to back off again, I will beat you until-’
‘Don’t take out your anger on him; he’s your mate-’
‘A bloody bad mate, if you ask me-’
‘But you didn’t choose mum, nor did any other doms choose their mates. And I am perfectly happy with her. I LOVE her.’ I said, feeling more confidence when I spoke about Madeline. I truly did love her.
‘Who is the human? What is her name?’ mum asked excitedly, ignoring my father’s grumpy mood.
‘You know her. It’s Maddie; you know my best friend from-’
‘When you were 6? She’s lovely…and beautiful…you’re lucky you were mated with one of your best friends; they try their best to keep you happy, even if it means pain for them.’ he smiled.
‘And I would do the same for her.’ I told him.
‘Well, I’ll let you get back to her. But take this with you.’ Mum handed me a bag.
‘Your favourite; spicy chicken in my sauce.’ I hugged him, thanking him and waving goodbye, ignoring my father completely, before leaving the house.
I used the shadows to transport, appearing in front of my (and Maddie’s house).
I heard a movie playing, so I tried to be quiet when entering the house. Maddie was walking out of the kitchen with a bowl of cereal in her hands, Chris behind her with coffee. Chris appeared on the sofa and Maddie landed on his lap, she chuckled, about to move, when Chris lifted her bowl away and just when I was about to greet them, Chris kissed her.
I immediately backed off, running out the door, slamming it behind me. Tears streamed down my face, as I rounded the corner, towards Devin and Kylie’s house. I heard Maddie chasing me and trying to use our connection to find me, but I shut her out. How could they do this to me?! Chris knew I loved her! And I really thought that Maddie was telling the truth about loving me. She obviously didn’t, or else she wouldn’t have done that to me. With my “best friend”.
When I arrived, I could hardly stand, dropping to my knees. That’s two people I believed to be my mates kissing my best friends. I didn’t know who to be angry with. My best friend since we were 2, or my other best friend who I’m currently in love with.
Maybe I’m not meant to be loved. Maybe I’m not even supposed to be on this earth. What’s the point of living, if you don’t have something to die for, right?

Maddie’s P.O.V.

‘Camille?! What are you doing?!’ I exclaimed.
She sighed ‘I’m saving you from this life that your foolish mother selfishly brought you into.’ she answered, trying to wipe the tears off my cheeks, but I pushed her away.
‘And your idea of a plan was to ask my abusive ex-mate to kidnap me?!’ I scoffed at her.
She shook her head as Chase got into the driver seat and began to drive.
‘No. The intention was never to hurt you, it was-stop banging on the windows; someone’ll see you.’ she tried to grab my wrists.
‘Maybe I WANT someone to see me. Maybe I WANT to be apart of this life! Maybe I WANT TO BE WITH ANGELO FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! MAYBE I FUCKIN’ LOVE HIM!’ I tried to kick the window, hoping that it would break.
Camille sighed ‘You don’t know what you’re saying. You’re blinded by the fact that you are best friends and have grown up around the…leeches that killed my sister…’ she spat out.
‘If you have so much hatred towards the “leeches”, then why did you ask one of them for help?’ I asked, beginning to freak out when she took out a massive injection out of her bag. There are two things in life that I HATE. They are spiders and injections.
‘I tried others before him, but they refused.’ she said, putting the liquid into the needle.
‘Who?’ I asked, curiously.
‘Angelo first, but he obviously refused, saying that he would protect you and love you for the rest of eternity. Then that boy, Ricky I think, he refused as well, saying that Angelo loved you and wouldn’t ever try to break you two apart. And then I asked Chris. He considered it, which is more than what the others did, but he took too long with his decision, so I asked Chase.’ My breath hitched when I heard her say that Chris was actually going to help to destroy Angelo’s and my relationship.
‘This won’t hurt a bit. It’s just to stop your connection with Angelo and send you to sleep for a couple of hours.’ she said, reaching over.
I backed against the car door, kicking her hand and cheek.
I immediately attempted to communicate with Angelo, one last time.
“Angelo, please. I’m sorry. Camille and Chase have taken me-” Camille inserted the injection and everything immediately went black.

Angelo’s P.O.V.

‘I know that you’re angry, but seriously! She’s gone missing. I can’t find her anywhere.’ Chris begged.
I sighed. I may be angry with them both, but I still love Maddie and care about her wellbeing.
I gave in, opening our connection. I saw Camille with an injection and Maddie was kicking at her.
“Angelo, please. I’m sorry. Camille and Chase have taken me-” she stopped and everything went black, our connection failing, before stopping completely.
My eyes widened as I stood up, anger running through my veins.
No one takes my mate. Not even her “mother”. I will kill her “mother” and Chase if I have to. I WILL get my mate back. Mark my words.
♠ ♠ ♠
What'd you think?
Comment! Subscribe! Recommend! All that stuff.
A big thank you to the 28 (unknown) subscribers. If I knew your usernames I would give you all a shout out:) Well I guess I just did:) thank you anyway:)
And also another big thank you for the 8 recs:)
bloodloss
Eli_666
ChelsiiMorticia
Chester_420
Corey Lee
LonelyPrincess15
TheRockshowChick
H.L.A
and also to jean123 for commenting:)
I honestly didn't expect to get past...0 comments/recs/subs, like the other stories I have posted on other sites, so thank you:) I'll shut up now:)
Thanks for reading
Midnight.Moments
xx <3