Status: Hiatus---sorry :/

Torn.

Now We Know It's Nearly Over.

Summer slowly opened her eyes. She placed a hand over her eyes, shielding them from the light that crept through the blinds. A smile reached her lips when she realized Harry had his arm wrapped around her. He shuffled behind her. “Are you awake love?” She rolled over instinctively after hearing his voice. He placed a kiss on her forehead.

“We need to do this every night until I leave.” Harry stated.

Summer frowned at the thought of him leaving. She didn’t want him to go. A repeat of the past might happen and she just couldn’t handle that again. “I wish you didn’t have to go.”

Harry pulled her closer into him. “You’re more than welcome to come with me.”

She was surprised by his response. Going on tour with Harry would be amazing. Spending every day and night with him. It would be just like old times. But things just weren’t that easy. “Harry I can’t. I have university and my job.”

Harry sighed and sat up in the bed. “I don’t want to leave you again.”

Summer pounced onto Harry’s back and wrapped her arms over his head, crossing them over his chest. She leaned her head on his shoulder. “We can Skype every day.”

He turned his head slightly and kissed her cheek, “Promise?”

She laughed lightly, “Promise.”

Harry got out of the bed and pulled Summer with him, “Let’s go get breakfast.”

“Only if I get to wear your shirt.” She said playfully.

He chuckled, “I wouldn’t have it any other way. But the press is going to have a field day.”

Summer grabbed her pants and put them on. She shrugged, “I don’t care anymore.”

Harry smiled wide, those dimples of his in plain sight, “Really?”

She stepped forward and poked his dimples like she always did. He chuckled and poked her stomach. She jumped back and giggled. He grabbed her hand and led her out of the hotel room. The streets were buzzing with the press. The moment Harry and Summer passed through the door to the outside the crowd roared to life. Harry wrapped his arm around Summer and held her close to him. She sent him a reassuring smile as they waited for the valet to bring his car.

“Is she wearing your shirt Harry?”

“Did she stay the night?”

“I guess you and Kendall Jenner are over.”

Summer shook her head and laughed. Harry opened the car door for her and she slid in. the car ride was filled with laughter as Summer quoted the press. Harry couldn’t help but feel relieved that she was okay with it. He parked in front of Starbucks and Summer beamed.

“Haz!” summer giggled as he walked over to the passenger side and opened the door for her. He was just too sweet.

He chuckled, “Just being a gentleman.”

She stuck her tongue out at him and rushed into the coffee shop. “Way to be a lady.” He whispered. Summer froze as his breath hit her neck. She didn’t realize that he had caught up. She stepped forward and ordered her cappuccino and bagel. She pulled her card out of her pocket to pay but Harry beat her too it. She glared at him playfully as he ordered. He held her hand as they walked to a table by the window.

“You didn’t have to pay for me.” She stated.

Harry eyed her, “Sol, I always used to pay for you.”

She shrugged, “Yeah but things were different then.”

“Then call this a date.” He said as he stood up to get their drinks.

Summer sat there dumbfounded. A date. She didn’t know what to think.

“I see you still do that.” Harry’s voice brought Summer out of her thoughts.

She didn’t notice that Harry was already back, “Oh, sorry.”

She took a sip of her coffee as Harry chuckled, “Don’t apologize, I always thought it was cute.”

A blush crept onto her cheeks and she hid her face. Harry raised his eyebrows at her. It was quiet for a few moments.

“What are you doing tonight?” He asked.

Summer frowned, “I have to work.”

“Can I stop by your place after?” Harry questioned.

She tilted her head, “Harry, I don’t get off until around 2.”

He took a bite of his food, “Oh, that’s right.”

Summer glanced out of the window. It was still so surreal to her. Harry was actually here. She truly thought they would never speak again. The thought of him forgetting her was horrifying. But she didn’t have to worry about that. Because after what happened, she wasn’t letting him go again. Her phone vibrated on the table. Her eyes darted to it. She raised an eyebrow. It was a Twitter notification from Harry.

Harry_Styles: @SummerArabella is currently in another world. http://pic.twitter.com/eRyz149VKJ
She smiled. It was a picture of her staring out the window. She glanced up at Harry whose smile matched hers. In that moment everything seemed perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for recommending:
love_273677
xiheartwolves
EmzyStilinski
YourLittleDecoy


Updates should be up every weekend.

-Nina