Status: Hiatus---sorry :/

Torn.

Cause You Were Mine For The Summer.

Harry sat on the balcony of his hotel. Los Angeles looked so beautiful at night. The city lights were bright and welcoming. It was relaxing to just sit there and take in the tranquility of the night. As usual his paradise was interrupted by his cell phone ringing. He glanced at it. Kendall.

From: Kendall
We are so over.


He couldn’t help but shake his head at the text. She never understood that they weren’t a thing. All Kendall cared about was the publicity she received from him.

To: Kendall
Well that’s fine because we were never together.


The door to his hotel room opened and closed. He stood up and walked back into his room. Louis was sitting on the couch. He glanced up when Harry walked in.

“Hey mate.” Louis greeted.

Harry nodded in response and sat down in the chair across from his friend.

Louis stared down at the floor, “I’m sorry for the way I explained things to management.”

“No mate, it’s okay. You didn’t know the full story.” Harry stated.

“I still don’t know the full story.” Louis said.

Harry let out a sigh, “It’s a long one.”

“Do you want to talk about it?” Louis questioned.

Harry leaned back in the chair, “I might as well.”

Louis nodded and waited for Harry to continue, “Summer and I have known each other for almost all of our lives. She was my first love.” Harry cleared his throat, “My first uh- everything.”

Louis smiled at that.

“She was the one who made me audition. She was always there for me and I didn’t return the favor. I ignored her when we were on The X-Factor. After the show she just gave up. Then she called me crying about a year later. Her father died and I couldn’t fly back. And instead of explaining that to her, I just never called back. I was a complete arse. But she forgave me. I don’t want to lose her again. But I feel like I am. I dropped her off earlier and she hasn’t responded to any of my messages. I even called. I fucked up again.” Harry finished his rambling.

Louis eyed him, “How did you mess up again?”

Harry stood up, he was frustrated, “I was too busy to even spend time with her today.”

“Just give her time.” Louis stated.

Harry nodded. In one swift motion Louis was off the couch and next to Harry. He patted his shoulder and left the hotel room. Harry groaned and sat back down in chair. Everything was so perfect. He had Summer back and now it was falling apart. In a split second he jumped out of the chair, grabbed his keys and walked to the door. He opened it and immediately ran into someone. He fell onto the girl and smiled when he noticed who it was.

“I was just coming to see you.” He stated.

She poked his dimples, “Were you going to lay on top of me?”

He chuckled and stood up, helping Summer stand in the process.

“I wasn’t complaining.” She said letting out a giggle.

Harry followed her into his hotel room, “Well we can redo that.”

Summer stopped and turned to face him, “I’m sorry for not talking to you today.”

“I thought I messed up again.” Harry stated.

“No, no. I was just so overwhelmed by everything Haz.” She responded.

He closed the gap between them and pulled her into a hug, “Please talk to me when you feel like that.”

“I will. I’m sorry.” She whispered.

They stayed quiet after that. Summer placed her head on Harry’s chest. While he rested his chin on her head. He held her close and closed his eyes. Having her in his arms felt right. For a moment he had forgotten about the past. How he wronged her. It felt as if they had been together for all that time. He felt her pull away and he frowned slightly. He glanced down at her and his eyes met hers.

“Can I stay the night?” Summer questioned. Her voice was barely audible.

The corners of Harry’s mouth tugged upwards, “Of course you can.”

Summer smiled up at him. He gave her one last squeeze before dropping his arms. She laced their hands together. Harry smiled wider, allowing his dimples to come into view. He led her to the bed. He walked over to his closet and picked out a shirt. He handed it to her and turned around so she could change. Summer chuckled at his gesture. Her finger tapped his shoulder and he turned around.

“Why did you look away?” She asked.

He shrugged, “I was just being a gentleman.”

“Maybe I wanted you to look.” She stated.

Harry raised an eyebrow at the girl. She smirked at him and lifted her shirt over her head. His eyes glanced down at her body. He watched as she unzipped her pants and let them fall to the floor. He noticed her body. Not much had changed over the years. Just the ink that was on her delicate skin. His eyes roamed back up her body and he blushed slightly when he noticed her staring at him. Her smirk changed to a smile as she tugged on his shirt. She looked so beautiful in it.

“I want you to keep that.” Harry said.

She nodded, “I still have all the others.”

Harry chuckled and began to undress. It was Summer’s turn to stare. He pulled of his shirt and undid his pants with ease. Unlike Summer, he wasn’t showing off as much. He glanced at the girl who was now biting her bottom lip.

“Movies until we fall asleep?” He questioned even though he already knew the answer.

“Yes!” She squealed and jumped in the bed.

Harry laughed and crawled into bed with her. He turned on the telly and searched for a movie. Summer laid her head on his chest. He played with her hair absentmindedly as they watched the movie. It was just like they were sixteen again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So more feedback would be appreciated...

Also check out my other story. It's a One Direction AU, focused on Harry and Liam.

Story of Us.

-Nina