Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 2

"I still can't believe I'm doing this." Riley said putting the finishing touches of her makeup on.

Rubbing her lips together that were red she walked out the bathroom and to the hanger that held the red cape.

It had a hole in it that she sewed up. Taking it off the hanger she walked over to her long mirror. Unclipping the cape she held it behind her and clipped it together.

Her costume that she made herself had a black torso that laced up like a corset. Puffy sleeves with black cuffs, neckline was white and ruffled that had lining with a black ribbon and bow, her bra was checkered and black and white.

She also had a short apron that was lined in black and attached to her waist. Her skirt which was red had a white mesh underskirt with a checkered trim. She was wearing fishnet stockings and thigh length boots. And the red cape completed her costume.

It really was a beautiful cape it came all the way down to halfway down her legs. And it was very elegant.

I wonder why mom had this locked up in the attic. She thought to herself.

She shrugged grabbing her prop basket nearby and going downstairs. Her mom was at a costume party herself.

Grabbing her keys she walked outside to her truck. Getting in she pulled out and drove to the party.

"She's found the cape." A woman said looking into the crystal ball.

"I see Eden." A brunette woman sitting nearby said.

The ball changed showing Allie and Summer dressed in their costumes.

"They're dressed like their ancestors too." Eden said excited.

The woman chuckled. "I see like you do Eden."

"I can't believe after so long of waiting for them." Eden said. "They're finally here."

"I know." The woman said. "They're finally here to fulfill their destinies and save us all."

Riley arrived at the party to find it already overflowing with people. Some were already passed out drunk on the lawn.

"Jesus." She said getting out her truck and walking up to the front door.

She didn't have to knock cause someone opened it stumbling pass her rubbing their head. She walked in to find it filled with people in costume but none of them were her friends.

"I hope they didn't ditch me." She said at that moment there was a tapping on her shoulder.

She turned expecting her friends instead it was Matt ironically dressed like a wolf.

"Were you looking for me Little Red?" He asked with a smirk.

"As if." She said as she started to walk away but he grabbed her arm.

"You look so sexy tonight." He said. "I just want to eat you up."

She rolled her eyes. "And I just want to vomit all over."

"Come on Riley let's go upstairs where it's private." He said huskily.

"I have an idea let's pretend each other doesn't exist." She said. "Now let go."

He tightened his grip on her.

"I said let go!" She yelled.

"Let her go asshole." A familiar voice said. It was Jimmy with the others.

"I said let her go." He said again.

"Or you'll what Sullivan?" Matt challenged him.

"He won't do anything but I will." Summer said fuming. "Now let her go."

"Or what?" Matt asked sneering.

Summer didn't answer kicking him in the crouch with her red heel. Matt groaned letting go of Riley and grabbing his manhood.

"You're gonna pay for that you bitch." He growled out.

Jimmy, Zacky, and Johnny stood in front of the girls. Matt looked them all over before saying...

"This isn't over." He said walking away.

Jimmy smiled before turning to Riley. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I am now." She said with a smile. "Why aren't you wearing a costume Jim?"

"This is my costume being myself." He said. "Since I scare people on a regular basis I decided to come as myself." "You look really hot."

She blushed. "Thanks." "Y'all look awesome."

"At least someone likes my costume." Johnny who was dressed as a leprechaun said. "Since people always call me it and I'm short I thought what the hell."

She nodded then looked at Zacky who was dressed like Jack Skellington. "I know why you're dressed like him it's your favorite movie."

"Correct." He said with a smile.

She smiled. "Summer is that really you?"

"Hahaha." She said sarcastically. "Yes it's me don't ask me why I'm dressed like this."

Summers Snow White costume was composed of a blue bodice, her shoulders and back of her neck had a sheer ruffle. Sleeves that were turquoise with red accents and cuffs, her yellow skirt had red bows.

Her hair was straight with a red headband with a red bow on it. She wore white tights that went up to her knees with red heels.

"You look great." Riley said. "So do you Allie."

Allies Alice costume was a dress that had a sweetheart cut neckline. Her sleeves were puffed with white and black diagonal trim and apron straps. Her mini apron was trimmed with ruffles.

Large buttons were on the apron and a big black bow was attached at her waist. Her hair was curly and had a headband with a big black bow. She wore white stockings with Mary Jane shoes.

"Thanks Ri." She said

"Now that we're all here let's fuck this place up!" Jimmy said.

"I think everyone is taking care of the fucking up part themselves." Summer said eyeing a guy who had a lamp shade on.

"Doesn't mean we can't cause our own." Jimmy said. "Let's go."

"Look at all of them making idiots of themselves." A black haired woman said looking at her crystal ball. "But wait...

Her crystal did a close up of Riley, Allie, and Summer.

"The ones who are destined to stop me." She said. "But not if I kill them first." She said with an evil smile. "First I have to get them into our world."

She walked to her book turning to a spell and running over finger under the words. She conjured up her black magic and chanted...

The Spell of Transformation.