Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 5

Something light and cold hit Rileys face. Riley moved her eyes underneath her eyelids as it hit her face again. Groaning she opened her eyes.

Riley gasped seeing snowflakes falling from the sky. She felt the ground beside her grabbing a handful of it. In her hand she held a fistful of snow.

Dropping it she sat up and saw she was in woods that were covered with snow.

"What the hell?" She whispered as she looked around. "Where am I?"

She rememberd Matt as wolf had chased her into the woods, she fell then the ground opened up beneath her.

"Wherever I am it's certainly not Huntington." She said getting up. "I hope the others are okay."

"Maybe if I start walking I'll find someone who can help me." She said as she started walking.

Allie groaned as the pain from the fall came over her. Groaning she sat up and gasped.

She was in the woods that were very bright and had big colorful flowers and such.

"Where the hell am I?" She asked.

She then remembered she was being chased by the cards and Michelle as The Queen of Hearts. She looked around seeing no sign of either.

"Well that's a relief." She said getting up and brushing herself off. "But where am I?"

"You have no idea?" A voice said.

"Who said that?" She asked looking around with wide eyes.

"Over here." The voice said.

Allie turned and looked at a nearby tree branch and gasped. In the tree was a big grin with no body.

"Who are you?" She asked.

The voice laughed. "Seeing how you're dressed and where you are I thought you would know."

She thought about his words then gasped. "Are you who I think you are?"

The voice chuckled. "Depends who do you think I am?"

"There's only one character in a world like this that has a permanent grin." She said. "The Cheshire Cat."

"You would be correct." He said as he slowly starting to appear.

Allie watched as a purple tail started to form it started as swirls then slowly went up forming a body. Paws started to appear and finally the head and a pair of yellow eyes appeared to go with the grin.

"The Cheshire Cat." She repeated.

"At your service." He said lifting his top up.

"Motherfucker." Summer groaned as she came to.

She spit out the dirt that got into her mouth. Her vision slowly came into focus.

"What the fuck?" She said her eyes wide and seeing woods.

She got up a little too fast and stumbled.

"Son of a bitch." She said looking at her scraped knees and elbow.

"You still have a bad mouth." A voice said.

"Who the fuck said that?" Summer asked looking around.

"Me." The voice said and came forward.

Summer gasped seeing the voice belonging to Tabitha she came out and other woodland animals followed her.

"Tabitha?" She asked in disbelief.

Tabitha still in fox form seemed to smile. "Hello Summer."

"You're still a fox." She said.

Tabitha frowned. "Yes I am."

"Who did this to you and to everyone in our hometown?" Summer asked walking over.

"Miriam." She said.

"Who's that?" Summer asked.

"The evil sorceress of this land." She said. "She casted a spell."

"Is there anyway to reverse this?" Summer asked.

Tabitha nodded. "Yes." "You, Allie, and Riley must defeat her."

"There's still no sign of them or Johnny." Zacky said as they looked around a corner for zombies.

"This will definitely make my number 1 for most memorable Halloween." Maggie said.

Jimmy and Zacky nodded in agreement.

"Okay it's clear let's go." Jimmy said as they began to walk.

"Where the hell can they be?" Maggie asked.

"Seeing how fucked up the town is right now anywhere." Zacky said as he avoided a flying cackling witch.

"Was there a meeting about zombies I didn't hear about?" Maggie asked.

"Whatcha talking about?" Jimmy asked.

"Cause we've been chased by zombies more than anything else." She said. "And look!"

They looked to see a squad of zombie cheerleaders.

"Fucking A!" Zacky yelled as they started running.

They managed to evade them hiding behind a car.

"I think I've lost about fifteen pounds." Zacky said trying to catch his breath.

"Jack is that you?" A voice asked.

They turned around to see a girl dressed like Sally looking at them.

"Shit." Zacky said.

"I've found you Jack now we can finally be together." She said walking over.

"Zacky I think you've got a problem." Jimmy said.

"No shit." He mumbled as Sally stood in front of him. "Look I'm not Jack this is just a costume."

"I don't understand." She said her face filled with confusion.

"Zacky maybe you should just play along." Maggie said. "She thinks it's real plus we don't want to upset her."

"She's right last thing we need is an upset doll." Jimmy said.

Zacky sighed. "We were meant to be." He told Sally.

She smiled and hugged him which he returned.

"Okay lovebirds lets go." Jimmy said.

"Where are we going?" Sally as taking his hand.

"To find a solution." Zacky said as they walked along.

Riley continued to walk but the woods appeared endless and seemed to circle.

She shivered and pulled her cape closer as it started to snow.

"Will I ever find my way out?" She asked.

A voice chuckled darkly. "Is the poor little lamb lost?"

Her eyes widen. "Who's there?"

The voice chuckled again. "You'll find out soon." It said then she heard a growl.

Gasping Riley began to run as she heard panting behind her. She didn't need to look to know it was most likely a wolf.

As she ran she ended up tripping and falling. Groanig she glanced over her shoulder as the wolf got ready to strike.

"Get away from her!" A voice yelled.

The wolf looked up as someone came running swinging an ax.

"Get away you son of a bitch!" He yelled again.

The wolf growled and looked at her. "Another time Red." It said before running off.

Riley gasped and clutched her heart.

"Are you okay?" The man asked holding a hand out for her.

"I am now." She said taking his hand and getting up.

As she got up she gasped.

"Jimmy?"