Status: Please comment and tell me what you think. check out my other story Nothing Else Matters also a Andy love story! thanks! remember comment and rec and sub!

You Kill Me in a Good Way

truth and punches part 1

“Kathy, sweetie wake up.” I turn my head to see Gabe with a weak smile sitting on my bed.

“Hey Gabe, what time is it?” I ask pulling myself up. “It’s about 3pm and we are in Michigan.” He chuckles, wow did I sleep the whole day? Than it hit me, Andrew, drunk talking to my belly,

“Was Andy last night with you guys?” I whisper eyeing Gabe impassively. “Well yeah just a for a few minutes…”
Gabe drifts off bowing his head. I hate to ask this but I have to.

“Was Juliet there?” My throat clogged up, oh no. “At the strip club?” Gabe scoffs shaking his head. “Then where the hell was he?” Anger building up inside me, “But he called her.”

He called her! “He knows I am pregnant, and now he did that?” No Kathy don't cry now, your heart took enough strain that could last a life time, “I am going to fuck him up,” Gabe groans pushing his hair back.

“No, don’t do that I will handle it.” I whisper pulling Gabe in for a huge hug. “Thank you for everything Gabe.” “Hey, lets have fun today okay.” I nod tears sprung in my eyes. I don’t know what I will do without this man.

He called Juliet? I can not believe it, this is just awesome. With that thought I shook it off and dressed myself in a blue sleeping with sirens tank top, red skinny jeans and my combat boots. My hair flowing down my shoulders, I am not gonna let Juliet ruined this for me, but you know what if he wants her he can, I will raise this child on my own even if I live the rest of my life with Kellin or my parents.

“I am so glad you here!” Kellin yells as I exit the bathroom to see Kellin hugging Katelyn giving her soft kiss on her lips. She lets go when she saw me with a weak smile I gave a half wave.

“How are you?” She asks giving Gabe and Jesse a quick hug. “You wanna take a walk with me?” I ask pushing my hands in my skinny jeans. Kellin's eyes grew wide so did the others, Katelyn sighs in relieves and nodded. I grab my leather jacket walking outside.

“So Copeland said she wanted ice-cream and than she threw it on me!” Katelyn laughs, this is the first time in a long time that I laughed so hard, it’s good for me I think.

“Kathy are you okay?” She asks gripping my arm stopping me dead in my tracks. “No.” I began to sob pushing my head in her neck beginning to cry and cry. “Talk to me.”

“I am pregnant.” I say between my sobs. “Does-” “No Kellin does not know.” I say before she asked. “I don’t know what to do Katelyn I am freaking out.” “Oh heaven help us, who is the father?” She asks wiping my tears away. I bit down on my bottom lip shaking my head.

“It’s Andy.” She gasps holding her hand to her mouth. “Your brother is going to kill him.” Gee you think? “Tell me everything.” She demands, I sigh heavily and begin from the beginning.

“He called Juliet? Why?” Katelyn asks her tone is rigid. “I don’t know but I don’t care, Katelyn you know me and Kellin grew up in a broken home I don’t want this for this child.” I say caressing my belly with a smile, at the same time I am excited and scared.

“I am going to kill him.” She murmurs. “Thank you for listening to me, I know we had our-” She lift up her hand shaking it.

“No, you are my sister and I will do anything for you, do you need me to tell Kellin?” “I will tell him as soon as warped tour is over.” I breathe. “It’s your choice; just tell me one thing who else knows?”

“Uh you, Andrew and Gabe.” I grumble. “And if Andy told her, Juliet.” I groan. “Yeah, look I have to go just don’t do anything stupid please?” I giggle and gave her a quick hug. “I promise.” I say as she stood up waving goodbye.