Status: Please comment and tell me what you think. check out my other story Nothing Else Matters also a Andy love story! thanks! remember comment and rec and sub!

You Kill Me in a Good Way

truth and punches part 2

5pm and the fans are crazy running around, one band to the other, deciding I just stroll between the buses when I stopped and see Andy eyeing me, he throws away his cigarette moving towards me.

“Are you ignoring me?” Andy asks in disbelief as he stands on the threshold of the Pierce the veil bus.

–Yes I am, you called Juliet!-

“Perceptive, aren’t you?” I mummer absentmindedly, searching for an escape, “Why are you doing this?” He asks his voice low.

“Why don’t you go ask your girlfriend.” I snap angrily trying to move but he keeps blocking my way. “You are my girlfriend.” He whispers touching my arm, I yanked quickly away so he won’t touch me. “Juliet.” I sigh.

Kathy she is not my-” I wave my hand dismissively. “I don’t want to hear it Andrew, the time for talking was yesterday, instead you decided to get drunk with your ex girlfriend who clearly still loves you, I am sure she will surely listen to you now.”

“Why are you snooping on me?” Did he just ask that? in spite in my revolve I flush. “That’s not the point Andrew,” I snap at him. “Fact is the going gets tough you are going to run away to her.” His mouth settled into a thin hard line.

“It’s not like that.” “I am not interested.” I whisper walking away but he grips my arm twirling me around. “Don’t touch me!” I yell tears sprung in my eyes once again.

“I wasn’t getting drunk with my ex,” I seethed, hormones taking over once again. “Did you sleep with Juliet, Andrew?” He gasps “What! No!” “You think I would cheat on you?” His tone is a moral outrage.

“You did,” I snarl “By taking our private lives and spilling your spine-less guts to a woman that you fucked before me, of course I would think that!” His mouth drops open

“You think I am spine-less, that’s what you think?” His eyes blaze, if I would of no any better he is shocked I said that. “Gabe told me you called her.” I sigh heavily. “That was none of his business or yours.” Andy Biersack said what to me now?

“Do you remember last night when you came to me?” He stares at me blankly, his face froze. “Well you were right; I do choose this defenceless baby over you. That’s what any loving parents would do. You may not be happy about this baby and neither am I, but though this is happening here and now, Batman is having a baby, so if you please get the fuck out of my way before I punch you in the throat!” I groan.

“You don’t want me anymore?” Is he kidding with me now?

–Of course I want you Andy, you have been my everything but now, I don’t know what I want.-

“If I did not want you I would of gone home, I am still here aren’t I?”

“You have thought about leaving me?” His voice low and crust. “When ones boyfriend spends time with ones ex, it’s not usually a good sign, but here I am.” I sigh waving my hands around.

“I need you.” Oh no keep strong Kathy. “You did not yesterday when you screamed at me.” I whisper. “I need to go.” I say walking away, my eyes begin to water oh no, this most intense conversation, this is getting over board for me.

Finally some time with me. This feels so good. A knock on the door startles me.

“Hey Kathy can I come in?” I see Ella with a weak smile; I wave in she nods closing the door behind her. “Have you seen Jake?” I shook my head side to side. “You look so pale.” I say as she sits down. “Didn’t you hear?”

Heard? About what? “Andy punched a fan.” What! “Why?” She shrugs. “I don’t know, is pissed for some reason.” Elle whispers. Suddenly the door flings open seeing its Kellin, with tears in his eyes.

“Ella, you mind giving me a moment with my sister?” Ella turns to me and nods. She walked out as Kellin sits down next to me.

“You are pregnant?” Oh no! “What?” My throat clogged up, how did he know, and why is he so damn calm, that’s what freaking me out now, why is he so calm.

“Don’t lie to me please.” He whispers touching my hand. “I am sorry.”I say with a weak smile. I don’t even know why I am smiling. “Who told you?” Katelyn comes to mind. “I heard Katelyn screaming at Andy."

Don’t get mad, she was defending me, yes breathe. “Is Andrew the father?” his voice low. “Yes, we uh we have been dating, I loved him.” Kellin raise his brow and shrug.

“Loved him? Passed tense?” I sigh and nodded. “I understand why you did not tell me Katherine, I know we haven’t been best friends or whatever but whatever you need I am here, and yes I am calm now but I am going to kill Andrew.” He snaps angrily.

“Did you go for a check up?” He asks. “Yes, I and Gabe went.” He nods in relieve. “I thought you and Gabe had a thing on.” I giggle shaking my head side to side. “No, he has been really supportive.” I whisper.

“Come help us out at the merch table.” He smiles helping me up. Why is Kellin so calm about this? What is he planning?

“Thank you.” I smile at the red haired girl as I gave her the bracelets. I stood up leaning on the table when two arms rapped around me swinging me around. My first thought was Andrew but to my surprise it’s Ashley.

“Wow, you are glowing today little Quinn.” He smirks letting go of me. “Thank Ash.” I grin kissing his cheek. “You have got to be kidding me.” Ashley sighs; I followed his gaze seeing Andy with Juliet. “You have got to be kidding me.” I groan.

“Easy Quinn, don’t punch her in public.” Ashley says nudging me. “What are you talking about?” He raises his brow and chuckle. “Andy is my best friend, he tells me everything.” He grins, I sigh knowing what he meant.

“Do the others know?” He nods. “But we won’t tell anyone, we were actually happy.” “That I am pregnant?” His eyes grew wide with his mouth open.

“You are pregnant!” He half yells. “For heaven shake Purdy you don’t have to broadcast it!” I snap pushing my hair back. “I was talking about you two being together not about you having a child, oh my god Kathy!” He breathes. “Tell me about it.” I groan as Juliet and Andy came up to us.

“Hey this must be Kathy, hi am Juliet.” She held out her hand to me. Andy slowly pull her hand down, he knows I won’t shake it. “Kathy.” Andy says. Before I could speak Andy is on the ground.

What the hell? Kellin standing there holding his hand, “Oh my god Andy!” Juliet yells trying to help him up. I and Ashley just stood there like vegetables shocked. All eyes on us, the fans the other bands, everyone, Yeah I think the calm Kellin is gone.

As Andrew stood up he was knocked down again, everything goes in slow motion. Suddenly Vic and Mike hold my brother back. “Are you insane?” Juliet yells at my brother.

Did she just say that to my brother? With my hormones clogging up I punch Juliet so hard that I heard something break in my hand. “Holy shit!” I groan in pain. “Kathy!” I suddenly collapsed; luckily Ashley was next to me. The next thing I know darkness fills me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think? Intense huh? Lol. Far from over this is just the biginiiiiiiiinnnnng!!!! Please tell me what u think please? What do you think of the chapter?
I was thinking not to write anymore did not get enough comments. ):