Status: Please comment and tell me what you think. check out my other story Nothing Else Matters also a Andy love story! thanks! remember comment and rec and sub!

You Kill Me in a Good Way

A time to say goodbye

"Will you marry me Kathy?" On one knee Andy asks me the question I loath the most.

"No." I laugh walking past him returning to the living room. "Are fucking kidding me!" Hearing Andrew groan. "I just ask you to marry me and you said no?" Andy asks walking back in shaking his head side to side.

"Have you met me? Katherine Quinn a bitch nice to meet you." I snap pushing my knees up to my body.

"Can u at least tell me uh why?" Confused bat-man,so hot.

"Now I am going to ask,"

I sigh.

"Are you fucking kidding me?I should just forgive u, what am I juliet simms? No I am kathy Quinn the girl you fucked behind an alley." I mumble dryly.

"You are pregnant." Andy breathes hard leaning on the door-jam.

"Really?" I ask shocked rolling my eyes.

"No need to be sarcastic I just-"

the door flings open and my heart skip a beat seeing Gabe.

I stood up running to him, his strong arms around me,finally a place where I feel safe. "Jesus Kathy are you okay?" I sigh in relieve nodding into his neck.

"When I heard about what happened." He mumbles letting me go eyeing Andy. "Nice face." Gabe chuckles returning his attention back to me.

"Is the baby alright?"

"Yes I think he is fine." I whisper.

"Wait a he?" Andy asks eyes wide.

"I am not sure," twirling around to face him. "Well I think it is." I say sighing heavily.

"I ask Kathy to Marry me." Andy spoke up.

"Are you fucking insane?" Gabe raises his brow.

"I am not the only one who thinks its stupid." I snap with a weak smile.

"Its the right thing to do!" He yells softly.

"Just because she is pregnant? Are you fucking insane?" Gabe asks again shocked filling his tone.

"Warped tour is almost over where are you going to stay?" I shrugged not knowing what to say.

"She will be staying with me." Andy mumbles pushing his sleek hair back.

Kellin stepped in the bus his eyes dark, anger written all of over his face towards Andrew Biersack.

"Katherine pack your bags you are going home with Katelyn." Kellin snaps pushing Andy out of the way.

"Now!" He yells, his eyes still on me.

"I still have a healed hand you know." I snap at my brother, "I was saving this for Andy but it seems you are looking for black eye." I groan.

No way in hell, I won't let anyone scream at me again.

"I love your sister Kellin." Kellin frowns and sigh.

"I trusted you, and you ruined her life.

" Ruined my life? I was the one who opened my legs to Andy, its my fault as well.

I am not going to choose between Andrew and Kellin,I would not expect them to say 'choose Kathy!'Or will they?

"Uh... Will you shut up Kellin." I say rubbing my forehead I am getting a headache.

"What do you want Katherine?"

What do I want?

"For you to shut up." I say sternly. I need some time to think, maybe the good choice is to go home.

Without saying anything I walked to my bunk, andy blocked my way as he eyed me impassively.

"Please." He whispers touching my cheek.

"I don't want this child not to know me." Don't get soft now Kathy. "I love you." A single tear escaping his eye.

I truly do love him, but now? I just want to run away.

"I have to pack." My throat clogged up I push him out of my way tears sprung in my eyes. Why am I so stubborn!

(This is gonna get more intense find out and stay tuned on the next episode of YOU KILL ME IN A GOOD WAY)

Sneak peak!

"She is suing me!"

"You broke her nose Kathy!" My father yells.

"I broke her new nose, that's not her real nose." Mumbling dryly.

"I have to go, I will see the case gets thrown out." My dad says hanging up.

So now that bitch is suing me because I broke her nose? Is that even possible! "Andy!" I yell in frustration! "Coming babe!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and tell me what u think of this chapter. I really need some feedback, knowing I am not a good writer I still do. So let me know what u think!