Status: Please comment and tell me what you think. check out my other story Nothing Else Matters also a Andy love story! thanks! remember comment and rec and sub!

You Kill Me in a Good Way

Love And War

Kellin decided that I should stay with them, meaning I am under his rules, meaning I can not see Andrew, meaning it fucking sucks!

I left Andy just staring at me as I rode away with Katelyn, my heart sank deep down and hit me hard like a thousand bricks to my face.

Its been a week of nothingness, me just staring at my four white walls thinking and thinking. I miss him. With that I open up my laptop and emailed Andrew, telling him how I really feel

Dear Andrew

I'm wrenched without you

I think about the days, the hours we spend together, and I can't think of anything else but us.

I don't know why because I just don't know! Maybe because I love you so much.

But now I am here in 'prison' and you now with HER. I can't even think about it cause if I do I break down and cry, while I am alone.

My seventh night without you, even knowing you have been with her, I want to crawl to you just for a kiss even a touch, that's how I weak u made me.

I hate myself like this, I hate that I need you this much, and to be honest Andrew I hate that I am obsessed with you.

I maybe tough looking on the outside but deep down I am hurting, we argued a lot I agree but that made us stronger. You freaked out about me having your baby and I understood why.

But can you at least tell me you still love me? Because I still love you

I hate that I love you

Katherine Quinn.

With that I shut my laptop off climbing in my bed with my sheets covering my body as I sob into my pillow.

The next morning I stumbled out of bed, my cheeks wet, looking at my alarm seeing its 8am. I only slept two hours great!

Kellin should be home today, the warped tour is over and I haven't talked to him yet, slightly nervous I had to admit.

I jog downstairs seeing Katelyn feeding Cope.

"Morning." I whisper grabbing the orange juice from the kitchen counter.

"How did you sleep?" She asks with a weak smile.

"Better than last week." I lied, I slept like crap.

"Kel is coming home today, so excited." She misses him, and she wants to have sex.

"I am going to my parents house with Cope in a few minutes you wanna come with?"

"When Is kellin arriving?" She turns to me and shrugs.

"Tonight." I sigh shaking my head.

"You go, I think I need some me time." I smirk pushing my hair back; I do look like crap now.

I shook my ugliness off and grab a glass pouring me some juice.

"Cope we have to go." Katelyn says lifting her up.

"Call me if u need anything okay?" I nod waving goodbye as they went out the front door.

What will I do with myself now?

There you are Katherine, I smile at myself in the mirror, wearing my black shorts, pink top and some flats, I am not going anywhere, why should I get pretty up?

-i don't have andrew anymore.-

No don't! The door bell rang pulling me out of my frenzy zone.

I went downstairs again and plastered a smile on my face, as I turn the doorknob opening the door...

my eyes locked straight into Andy's eyes, air escaping my lungs, my knees weak.

-what are you doing here?-

what was i supposed to say but instead I said one word

"Hi." I whisper.

"I drove all night when I got your email." He drove all night! For me? Really?

A tear escaping my eye shaking my head in disbelief.

"Never do that again." He snaps. I gave a giggle jumping on him.

"I. Will. Never. Do. That .Again." I say between kisses. He is here and I am his arms, this is real.

Andy let's go of me saying nothing. I glanced at him, his eyes closed it looks like he is pain.

"I don't want to lose you Kathy."

"You won't this time." He smiles and visibly relaxes.

"Come in please." I say waving Andy inside. He nods and walked into the living room. I close the door leaning on it. This is going to be weird I can feel it.

"The tour was fine, yes." Andy seems different now,what is he hiding?

"I am glad, you and Kellin?" He shrugs shaking his head.

"Kathy you stabbed me in the heart when you left me standing there."

- U don't have to remind me Andrew.-

"what are you worried about?" I ask my voice smooth and soothing.

"You haven't answered my question yet."

Huh?

"What?"

"You know what; you were not in your right mind when you said no."
The marriage fuck!

"Andy..."

This is so weird I don't know what to say... Ugh.

"Yes." I whisper. His head shot up eyes wide.

"What did you just say?" closing my eyes deciding if I should go through with this, ah fuck it.

"Will it make it happy if I married u?" He raises his brow confused on what I just asked.

"Yes." He mummers darkly caressing my hand.

"Than yes."

"Fuck!" Andy groans pulling me on to him kissing me passionately.

"I don't want anyone to know, not until me and Kellin talk and you and Kellin are friends again. So we are not seeing each other okay?"

A moment of silence for my fucked up question.

"Okay." He sighs kissing the tip of my nose.

As me and Andy are in each others embrace making love my phone startles us.

"Going to get some water." He mumbles walking out my room.

"Hello?"

"Kathy is dad."

Oh holy shit!

"Uh, hey dad."

Uh hey dad? Its that all you got?

"We need to talk, Kellin told me."

How do I play this? "Are you mad?"

"No I am not, Juliet simms is suing you." My eyes grew wide, for what!

"She is suing me!"

"You broke her nose Kathy!" My father yells.

"I broke her new nose not her real nose." Mumbling dryly trying to contain my anger.

"I have to go, I will see the case gets thrown out." My dad says hanging up.

"So now that bitch is suing me because I broke her nose? Is that even possible?

"Andy!" I yell with frustration.

"Coming babe!"

You wanna fuck me Juliet Simms? Fine fuck me! I will and fuck you even harder and deeper till you bleed.

"What's wrong?" Andy asks with a weak smile.

"I am being sued by Juliet simms." I say in disbelief.

This is not going to happen. Never mess with me especially when I am hopped on hormones. This means war!
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah... Should I go one? If not okay cool. If so let me know and tell me what you think. Do you love Kathy ? Is she fierce. I did not want a normal fan fiction I wanted a twist.