Status: Please comment and tell me what you think. check out my other story Nothing Else Matters also a Andy love story! thanks! remember comment and rec and sub!

You Kill Me in a Good Way

Both Worlds Collide

"What do you mean?" Andy asks as he sat down on the bed. "Uh..she is suing me." I snap frustrated eyeing him. "What are you going to do about it?"

-kick her ass!-

"nothing, I don't know." I whisper pulling a black shirt over me.

"I will talk to her Kathy."

-Hell no!-

"Its fine my father is handling it," I turn to my clock seeing its 13pm. "you have to go now." I say plainly waving my hand to the door.

"You kicking me out?" I raise my brow and scoff.

"Sure stay let Kellin punch u again." I snap pushing my hair back.

"Can I at least get dressed?" Andy asks shocked.

"Can u at least do it now instead of sitting on my bed eyeing me?" I say mimicking his voice. Andy roll his eyes and grab his clothes walking to the door.

I have enough problems now I have deal with this? I feel I just want to run away from everything and everyone.

"Babe?" Andy startles me as I was dictating my plan to escape.

"Yeah?" Andy kissed my neck all along my collar bone.

"You taste so good." He mummers darkly.

"Andy go now." I moan cocking my head to one side giving him entrance.

"You really want me to go?" I shook my head slowly side to side. "But you have to."

"I know." He grumbles pushing on him as he lay down on my bed.

I bit down on my bottom lip looking into his piercing blue eyes. Andy lifts up his leg as I feel his erection pushing to my sex. I leaned down kissing his lips feeling his lip piercing on me cold and hot the same time.

"I was thinking Bruce." I whisper

."Bruce?" I nod.

"Yeah batman's real name is Bruce Wayne right so yeah. I giggle biting his lip.

"That could work." Andy grins. Wish me and Andy could run away together.

•Later That Night•

"Hello Kellin." Kellin hugs me and quickly let go again. "Come on let's go for a ride." He mumbles kissing Katelyn goodbye, uh what?

-dude you just arrived five seconds ago.-

"okay?" I say grabbing my leather jacket. "Should I be worried?" I ask Katelyn, she shrugs and nodded.

-thanks Katie!-

"Where are we going?" I ask my brother as he push the pedal down going over the speed limit. "Kellin, easy. In case you forgot I am pregnant." I whisper holding my belly tight.

He slows down breathing hard.

"I don't want this for you Kathy." I sigh knowing what he meant.

"I know Kellin, I am afraid as well." I admitted.

"I want you to go to college have a life now," Kellin pauses driving into a parking empty lot. "I don't want you to feel like Katelyn." He finally turned to me as he shuts of the engine.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"When me and Katelyn dated it was great she went on tours with us, we had fun but when we founded she is pregnant..." Kellin drifts off pulling a packet of cigarettes out.

I did not know he smoke?

"Everything changed, it felt it was my obligation to marry her because she was carrying my child." He lights a smoke and climbed out.

I sigh following him. "To be honest I love Cope and Katelyn, but its hard having a family when you are on the road, you have no idea how many times me and Katelyn argued, we are not perfect Kathy, never were." He says with a weak smile. I did not know this, why is Kellin telling me this?

"I won't keep you away from Andrew, I can see he loves you. We lived in a broken home I don't want this for this child." Kellin mummers putting his hand on my belly.

"Is there a reason you are telling me this Kel?" I ask leaning on his black mustang.

"I need you to be certain of where you and Andy are going, he wants to marry you, I won't stop you but first be sure go on a date, have fun because if this little kid comes in this world you won't have time for fun, you won't but Andy will have, remember I am a rock star so is he."

I get it now.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask my big brother.

"do you want to be like Katelyn or do you want to be you, remember you are a Quinn, you are my little sister we may come from a broken home but we are always strong, no matter what happens I will always be on your side and with you if u need me."

Tears sprung in my eyes flooding down my cheeks. With that I hugged Kellin tight never want to let go. "I love you Kellin."

"I love you to Katherine."