Status: Please comment and tell me what you think. check out my other story Nothing Else Matters also a Andy love story! thanks! remember comment and rec and sub!

You Kill Me in a Good Way

Understatement

•Thursday Morning•

*Stay for the night if you want to I can show you what my dreams are made of as I am dreaming of your face-" my ring tone blasted from my drawer knowing its Andy. "What?" I snap turning to the alarm clock seeing it 10am.

"Babe...uh I need to.." Andy drifts off.

-fuck talk!-

"My mother wants you to come to dinner." My eyes grew wide with fear.
"Uh Andy Biersack said what?" I ask confused. "She knows your pregnant and that I am marrying you." Sweet merciful revelation.

"Your mother is going to hate me, I am bitch." I admitted. "Do this for me please."

-do this for me and tell me I don't have to go!-

"Fine what time?" I sigh heavily stumbling off my bed. "I will pick you up at 6."

Great now I need to meet the parents.

"I love you." He mummers. "Tell me after I meet your parents." I snap hanging up throwing the phone on the bed. I think this the part where I scream.

"Ahh!!!"

Suddenly my door flings open seeing my brother out of breath. "Is it the baby, is it coming?" He is kidding with me? "I am a month Kellin." I breath.

"Andy wants me to meet his parents." Kellin smirk shaking his head side to side. "I don't want to." I grumble sitting on the bed with my legs crossed. "Break up with him than."

"Are you kidding?" I ask in disbelief. "No but its your choice." Kellin sat next to me when I notice he is in his white boxers and shirt less. I touch my chin pointing to his body.

"You mind getting out of my room, you making me want to throw up." I smirked. "Ah shut up." He laughs grabbing me pulling me in for a hug. "They will love you, just be yourself." I scoff and nod. "Have you met me?" "Yes and she is amazing." I sigh returning the hug. "You know where my body will be if I get killed." I whisper. "In the basement of the Biersacks." He says plainly making burst of laughter. "Just remember this is a promise I make you, if Andy hurts you I will kill him with my bare hands and hide is body in Justin Bieber's house." "You know Justin Bieber?" I ask looking up into my brother's eyes, my face with hope that he says yes. Kellin pouts and kiss my cheek. "Tomorrow its the Kierang awards you are going as my date." I stood up and nod. "I would be honoured." I say in a british accent. "I am going back to bed, thanks for the screaming alarm." He mummers walking outside closing the door "kellin!" He twirls around with a grin. "Thank you." He bit down his bottom lip and close the door behind him. Fuck I am screwed.

I decided on my black skinny jeans, my combat boots and of course a sleeping with sirens tank top with my leather jacket, fuck them I won't be dressing up in a evening dress and high heels this is me, and if they don't like me they can go to hell. I twirl my hair in a bun and put a black skull head-band on. Grabbing my phone I jog downstairs seeing Katelyn and Kellin sitting on the sofa watching some random crap show.

"Where is Cope?" I ask looking around. "With my mom." Katelyn spoke up I nodded and sat next to Kellin playing with my knotted fingers. "You nervous?" Katelyn asks with a sympathetic smile.

-yes I am nervous and I feel I want to jump of a bride or get hit by a car-

"No not at all." I grin. The door bell rang making me jump of the sofa. I walk up the door opening it seeing my future looking completely fuckeble tonight with black skinny jeans, white sneakers and a rip Batman shirt. "You look amazing." Andy says.

-you look fuckeble-

"You to." I mumble shyly. "Andy." My brother startles pulling his arm around my waist. "Kellin look-" my brother cutting him off. " Enjoy your night." Kellin says kissing my temple.

Me and Andy walked out saying nothing at all, oh yeah so awkward. He open the door for me to his chevy as I climbed in. A few moments later he joined me. "You okay?"

-No-

"Yes." "Don't worry okay." Andy grumbles starting the car. "If I knew any better I would say you are nervous." I stated eyeing him impassively. "I am." He answered.

"Its weird you know." I say to myself watching the houses pass by. "What do you mean?" "You know when we first met, I hated you now I am in your car meeting your parents." Andy chuckles putting his hand on my leg.

"Did you really hate me?" "Yes." I say turning my head to him. "You asked many questions and you were a dick." I snap playfully at him.

"The best decision I had ever made was almost fucking you in the bus." I burst from laughter smacking his arm. "I remember Seether fake it playing in the back ground, you paced up and down in the bus, was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen." He mumbles his eyes still on the road.

"Andy when did you realize you were into me?" His eyes turned to me and than back at the road. He sigh heavily pushing his hear back. "When you said I was stupid." He says plainly. I bit down my lip trying to not giggle.

"But i fell in love you when we went to dinner." "No! You fell in love with me when u fucked me in the alley." I grin. "And you? When did you fell for me?"

Do he really want to know?

"When I realized I was willing to kill Juliet for you." I breathe. Andy's eyes grew wide. "And of course when you were drunk and came running to me after u have been with Juliet." I say. "Kathy." He breathes pulling over. Uh what.

"What are you-" he cut me of with a kiss, a passion lustful aggressive kiss making me moan inside his mouth, andy un buckle my seatbelt pulling me on him. Our heads to another as he unbutton my jean sliding his hand into pants.

Feeling as one finger slid in me. His tongue going up and down my neck down my collar bone. "God I want you so much." I moan as I slide down his finger going up and down and he access another finger in me.

Just than the vibrating in Andy's pocket made me burst from laughter with his left hand he reaches phone out his pocket and answer it, his fingers still in me going in circles. My head resting on his chest.

"Where are you two." Hearing his mother voice through the phone. "On our way mom, just stopping for gas." Andy says lying to his mother, what have I made him.

"Okay dinner is ready." With that he hanged up pulling out of me. "I need to satisfy you as well." I mummer climbing off him.

"After dinner I am taking you to my favourite spot." I nod kissing him one last time as he starts the engine. I rest my head on the seat trying to contain my orgasm. I just hope this dinner goes quick so I can show my dark night what I am capable off.