Status: Please comment and tell me what you think. check out my other story Nothing Else Matters also a Andy love story! thanks! remember comment and rec and sub!

You Kill Me in a Good Way

Dinner With the Biersack's

"You ready?" I nod as Andy opens the door practically pushing me inside. "Mom! Dad!" A huge man came up to us and I was like what the fuck looking back at andy than at his father or his bodyguard.

"Kathy this is my father Chris." I held out my hand he took it pushing me into him for a hug. "I am going to be a grandfather." He laughs making me relax more.

"So this Kathy." Chris let's go as Amy came to me, wow beautiful just like his mother. "Pleasure." I say trying to remain calm. "Come this way, dinner is ready." She mumbles waving us to the dining room.

"Kathy hope you are not a vegetarian." Amy says holding up te chicken. "Oh no I could never live without meat." I giggle nervously. She nods putting some food into my plate.

"Tell us about yourself, your family." Chris mumbles putting a piece of chicken in his mouth. "Oh well, I have two brothers, my father and mother are not together, as Kellin says we grew up in a broken home," I turn to Andy who has a weak smile on his face. "Anyway I am a straight A student graduating this year but I am home schooled. Me and my brother actually never got along, until a few months ago at least." I shrug thinking of my family.

"You seemed like a very bright Girl Kathy." Chris says saluting his beer. "Not bright enough to get pregnant." Amy mumbles under her breath. "Mom." Andy warns.

"No, Andy is fine, your mom is right." She looked up shocked. "Mrs. Biersack I don't know you and you don't know me but I actually love your son. Most say this is not going to work because of Andy being a rock star and well me being a Quinn but I think it will, as long as Andy and me has support," I sigh heavily. "I am pregnant and yes I am freaking out but I am not going to let this kid grow up in a broken home like me, it left me with scars on my wrist and a heavy heart." Amy eyed me impassively.

"You are really open Kathy." "I have been closed the rest of my life locked in my own body, why try to hide now." I grin feeling Andy's hand caressing my leg.

"One last thing Katherine, why did you punch Juliet." That's actually a good question. I pout and trying to get the words out.

"I was in love my eyes was closed with rage, hormonal and she called my brother insane when he sucker punched Andy."

Suddenly my phone explode with All time low love like war. "Its Gabe." I whisper. "What's my ringtoen?" Andy asks with a huge smirk. "If I am james dean and you Audrey Hepburn." I mummer pressing the ignore button. "I am sorry." I say with a smile.

"Did you went the doctor yet?" Chris asks. "Yes, but I have an appointment next week." I mummer shyly eyeing my plate of food.

"You want me to come with?" Andy asks grabbing my hand on the table playing with my fingers. "No, let me." Amy says with a weak smile.

-so you like me now? Mrs. Biersack?-

"Okay." I grin at her. "When are you planning to get married?" Amy asks putting a piece of fried carrot in her mouth. "I was thinking after the world tour." I sigh, Andy eyed me confused.

"The church part 2 right? You have what three weeks off? I am not going to get married in three weeks Andrew, you have a job, fans who care about you no way in hell am I going to be the girl who stops the tour." I snap at him.

Both Amy and Chris wide eyed on what I just said. "We will talk about this later okay." Andy whispers releasing my hand.

-do you want to fight now Andrew? Because you will lose a winning battle.-

"Katherine has a point sweetie." Amy agrees. "Will you go with me than?" I turn my head to him with my brow raise. "Me? Pregnant travelling the world? Are you insane?" Chris put his hand to his mouth so he don't burst from laughter. "You got your hands full son." Chris mummers patting his son on his back.

"I am just going to be here andrew." I sigh sipping on my glass of water. "And so will I, I will keep an eye on Katherine, but it looks like she don't need protection." Amy giggles. "If you will excuse me." Andy groans standing up jogging upstairs. "I will go and talk to him." I say walking up stairs.

"Andy?" I open the door seeing he is staring out the window. "Are you okay?" He twirl around with a smile. "I love you, but you piss me off." He says in between laughs. "Come to me." He mummers I sigh walking up to him giving andy a huge hug. "Andy I am nervous of being a mother, I mean come on this is maybe every girls dream having a child with you, what makes me so special than the rest." I whisper as he caresses my hair. "I don't know, maybe because you are not a fan of us or me, and hate my music." "I don't hate your music, but to be honest with you I am a huge fan." I giggle. Andy pushed me away wide eyed. "What I had a huge crush on Andy Sixx, I followed his blogs, he was really funny." I smile. "You telling me you are a fan girl?" I burst from laughing. "No I am obsessed." He laughs as his lips crashed on mine. "Your funny." "I know." I mummer between his lips. "I love you." "I love you to."

"Sweetie?" Amy came in breaking our lips. "Uh.. You have a visitor." She mumbles with a weak smile at me. "Who?" He asks his hands still on my waist. "Juliet." She sighs. U have got to be fucking with me now!