Status: Please comment and tell me what you think. check out my other story Nothing Else Matters also a Andy love story! thanks! remember comment and rec and sub!

You Kill Me in a Good Way

Until the End

"Stay here." Andy commands. Amy eyeing both me and Andy suspiciously. "Oh yes I am just going to stay in this room while your fucking slut is in the house," I turn to Amy. "Sorry." I shrug turning back to my future husband. "You stay." I command walking out the room, hearing Amy and Andy's footsteps echoing behind me.

I stopped in my tracks seeing Juliet shocked that I am here, her nose covered in a white band. "What are you doing?" She Seethe.

-kicking your ass now bitch!-

"I could ask you the same idiotic question." I snap walking down the stairs till I am in her face.

"I am here to see Andy." She sighs. "Katherine darling calm down remember your pregnant." Hearing Andy's dads voice coming towards us.

"Is it even your baby Andrew?" Juliet asks pushing me away walking up the stairs where Andy and his mother stood.

Breathe, breathe Kathy. I get angry really quickly, rage takes over and if that mother fucker takes over everything In my way gets eliminated. Andy has not seen my dark side, he will be freaked if he did. Yes he saw me punch someone hard but he don't know me that well.

I will grab a knife and slid open her throat of the way I am feeling now.

Yes I am crazy lunatic, I hate when people mess with my belongings and Andy biersack belongs to me, he sign that contract when he shoved his dick in me!

"Kathy?" I look up noticing my hands are in fist. You can't make a scene now. Not in front of Amy and Chris.

"I uh need to go." I mummer my head still down eyeing my fists. "Katherine are you alright?" Chris came to me putting his hand on my temple.

"Sweetie you are burning up." I shook my head side to side removing his hand. Is this ever going to end Juliet being in our lives? Will andy choose if he she gave him a decision? Me or her? Oh no..

"Uh..." With that pain flashed through my belly making scream in pain. "No, no." I groan holding my belly tight. "Katherine!" I hear Andy's voice echoing through my ears as I hit the ground.

"Call 911 now!" Amy shriek running up to me. "Look what you did!" Andy groans at Juliet with tears in his eyes. I cried out as the pain begins piercing through my legs. Blackness fills me as quick as darkness over takes light.