Status: Please comment and tell me what you think. check out my other story Nothing Else Matters also a Andy love story! thanks! remember comment and rec and sub!

You Kill Me in a Good Way

Gabe was right

Its time for me to go home and I am so glad. "Baby are you ready?" Andy asks grabbing my bags from the hospital. "Just about." I mummer shrugging into my leather jacket.

"I am glad you are healthy." Andy breathes kissing me a soft quick kiss on the lips. "Me to." "Let's get you home." I agreed eyeing my empty bed. See you in a few months.

•skipping the car ride•

"Uh Andy?" I ask confused getting out of the car. "Where are we?"

Andy grabs my bags and smiled. "Our house."

-our house?-

"you are going to stay with me." He grins walking up the front door. I don't want to live with my boyfriend!
I sigh following him in. Its normal for a rock star. As I walk in I notice I walked into the living room.

Black leather seats with a flat screen TV build in the wall, what looks like a Platinum CD above the TV, his record deal I am assuming.

I walked upstairs seeing six doors three to each wall and one at the end of the hallway painted black. "Welcome Mrs.Biersack." Andy smiles opening the second door on the left.

His room. A queen size bed with a black Lace sheet covering it; The walls painted blood red, two drawers on to the wall next to the window, black curtains covered with Batman signals. Two doors on either side on a grey sandstone desk. One the bathroom and the other his closet.

-what are you Dracula?-

I open the bathroom seeing black and red all over.

-no scratch that George Hamilton Dracula.-

"You can change it if you don't like it." Andy says leaning on the doorjamb eyeing me.

-everything I want to change in here it looks like a bat cave-

"No everything is perfect, I love it- I grin walking up to the bed sitting on it.

"I am glad you said that." He grins kissing my temple hard. "I was thinking the baby room next door, batman themed." Andy says like a little school boy.

"What if it is a girl?" I question.

Andy raise his brow and pout trying to think of a theme. "Batwoman"

I laugh and nodded. "Whatever suits you andrew, I just hope he or she has your eyes." I blush crimson.

Andy bend down between my knees smiling wide. "And I just hope he or she does not have your attitude."Andy teased. I playfully slap his arm.

"Just kidding." He mummers making me weep.

Suddenly Ashley barged in starling the living shit out of me. "Hello ashley." Andy sighs. "What's wrong?" I ask ashley is out of breath. "Oh nothing I was just bored." He says giving me and Andy a white teeth grin.

"Go with Ashley I need to take a cat nap." I mummer giving Andy a wet kiss. "You sure baby?" I nod to quickly. "Okay see you later." "Bye Kathy!" Ashley yells jumping up and down. "Don't get to drunk!" I yell after them. "We won't." Both Ash and andy replied. I shook my head and lay down.

My phone suddenly blasted In the end as I was about to drifted off. "Hello?" I ask in a sleepy tone. "Hello Katherine." My eyes grew wide.

"Jenna."