Status: Please comment and tell me what you think. check out my other story Nothing Else Matters also a Andy love story! thanks! remember comment and rec and sub!

You Kill Me in a Good Way

You Make me Feel low

I walk up to the BVB table as it says on the banner, three guys sitting there, all their heads in their phones.

“Uh, I am looking for Andy” I say with a weak smile. Just one guy look up and my whole day is ruined. “You,” He breathes. Two guys looked up. “Yes, but that’s not my name.” I say sliding the piece of paper on the table.

“You must be Andy, Kellin told me to give this to you.” I whisper pushing my hands in my black skinny jeans. “Do you have a name?” The guy next to Andy asks. “Yes, I was born with one.” I snap. “See this is the girl I told you about the sarcastic one.” “Well I am Jake and this Jinxx.” Jake says with a grin. “Nice to meet you, my name is-” “Kathy?” I see Ashley walking towards us. “Hey ash?” I ask more than say giving a half wave.

“You know this chick?” Andy asks shock looking to Ashley. “Yeah I met her last night.” Ashley winked at me. Andy scoffed rolling his eyes. “I don’t like you.” I say pointing Andy. “Wow.” Jinxx breathes.

“Kathy, I ask you to deliver a letter not the Holy Grail what took you so long?” I hear my brother’s voice. “I did.” I turn around with a weak smile. “You know her?” Andy asks my brother. “Oh, yeah Kellin is her big brother.” Ashley pointed out. “Wait what?” “You are stupid as well.” I whisper, eyeing Andy. He is getting on my nerves. “Sorry she has-” I just gave Kellin the evil eye and he stopped. “Can we go?” Kellin nodded and gives Black veil brides ‘I am sorry’ look.

“What is up with that dick?” I seethed. “Who Andy, just don’t get attached to him or in fact to anyone, I don’t want my little sister going out with one of my friends.” I stopped dead in my tracks and sigh. “Kellin when a girl says a guy is a dick that means two things, she hates him or secretly loves him, I am the first one.” I groan. “I am glad.” He speaks softly.

Ugh! I hate him I really hate him; he thinks he is better than me! Oh are you overreacting now? Yes I mean no you are not! Fake it by Seether playing in the back round, while I am pacing a few times up and down in the bus, I hear a knock at the door and stopped seeing its Andy, his face fell, mine as well.

“I am looking for Kellin.” He says, pushing his hair back no that is not hot! “I don’t know where he is.” I smirk and start pacing again. “Is everything alright?” “No, I mean yes I am just highly frustrated.” I mumble. “Why do you hate me?” That question caught me of guard.

“Yes I do, you are dick who ask many questions.” I say, that does not sound really like an answer why I hate him. He shook his head and walk till he is a few feet away from me. “You don’t know me.” “You don’t know me, so what gives you the right to talk about me behind my back to your friends?” I ask, I feel I want to kill him. “I was not talking behind your back Kathy, like you said I don’t know you!” He screams.

I took a few steps forward till I am in his face, “I could slap you right now.” I breathe, the next thing I know I lift up my hand but he caught up gripping it tight, pushing me the wall, our lips touch Andy kissing me roughly. What was I doing? He lift up my leg, I snake it around his waist as he pulls me up. His hands squeezing my butt tight, not this can be happening. We both hear foot steps, we both let go of another and just stood there.

“Andy?” My brother came in, my heart racing, oh no. “I was looking for you, but Kathy was here, she was just saying sorry.” Andy turns to me with a wicked smile, Fucking ass! Now I hate him all over again. “That’s good, come on.” I nodded and grab my leather jacket, both me and Andy following my brother outside. I can’t look in his face now, what was I thinking, I am not a slut! For heavens sake Katharine!
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think should I go on guys??????? If so let me know, if so don't and I will stop.