Status: Please comment and tell me what you think. check out my other story Nothing Else Matters also a Andy love story! thanks! remember comment and rec and sub!

You Kill Me in a Good Way

love is isn't always fair

Texas, okay! It’s been two days and I haven’t talk to Andy yet, every time he wants to, or I, my brother, the band or Andy’s band barge in, We all are having dinner tonight, and I am nervous, the time for me being nervous is starting to eat me alive from the inside out.

The song dirty little secret started to play and I just have to bow my head, thinking of Andy, I can not believe one kiss can change how I feel about this guy who hate! “You okay?” Gabe asks holding the door for me as climb out the van. I am not sure if I can’t tell him, no not yet. It was just one harmless kiss, nothing is gonna change that.

I see Black veil brides talking at a table, laughing and enjoying each others company. “We haven’t met yet, I am CC.” he shook my hand, “Pleasure.” I say sitting next to my brother and Jesse. This is going to be nerve-racking night for me; I am not sure about Andy.

“How is Juliet Andy?” Gabe asks, who the hell is Juliet? I cock my head to one side. “She is fine, we talked but it looks like its not working with us.” Andy says eyeing me impassively. “You two were a cute couple.” Jack mumbles drinking his beer.

“Kathy, where are you heading after school?” CC asks. Kellin snorts, I punch him in his gut, almost choking on his steak. “Fine, I was expelled.” I say plainly taking a sip of my orange juice. “She freed all the animals in the biology lab, and shot the student body president in the ass with a shot gun.” Jesse says proudly patting my back, the whole table shocked on what he just said, Ashley and Jinxx burst of laughter the others joined in.

“You are bad.” Jake points his fork to me. “I can do worse.” I say gazing at Andy. “I am not with her anymore.” Andy mouths to me. “I don’t care.” I mouth back. “If you will excuse me I need some air.” I say throwing the napkin on the table.
I went out to the back and light a cigarette; my brother does not know I smoke no one really. I lean on the wall blowing the smoke out, the cool wind touching my face with a breeze.

“Kathy?” I turn my head to door to see Andy coming towards me. I held my hand out with the smoke, he nodded and took it. “I am not with her anymore.” “You said that, I was overreacting sorry.” “Did you just you are sorry?” Andy asks surprised. I laugh and nodded. Andy throw the cigarette on the floor and stood in front of me, our body squeezed to one another. He kisses neck slowly down to my collar bone up to my lips.

“Don’t want to do this every Wednesday Katharine, I want to kiss you every single day.” He purrs in my ear. Should I do this? I nodded. “Me to.” I whisper, he start to kiss me roughly his hands under my skirt, I quickly un-buckling his belt, when I succeeded, he lifts me pushing my panties to one side, pulling in me, his lips still on mine, my eyes wide open but his closed, come on Andy open up your eyes I want to see you when you fuck me in a fucking alley.

He finally open his eyes, it locked. “I hate you, you know that right.” I giggle; he is going deeper and deeper. “I know, I hate you to,” He grins. The volcano suddenly blasted and so did Andy, he pulls out and lay is head on my shoulder breathing hard. “This is so fucked up.” I snap, zipping up his fly. “You think Katharine Quinn.” I roll my eyes and kiss him one last time. “Shall we?” He took a deep breathe and peck my lips. “We shall.” I nodded and open the door, Andy following.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment tell me what u think!