Status: Please comment and tell me what you think. check out my other story Nothing Else Matters also a Andy love story! thanks! remember comment and rec and sub!

You Kill Me in a Good Way

Rebel yell

“I want to talk to you, come on.” Gabe startles me as I put on my black jump suit, its really cold today, I brush my hair out and let it fall, I quickly put on my Vans sneakers and walked out. I see Gabe standing behind the bus.

“You wanna tell me?” “Gabe please.” I beg. “Katharine?” Both I and Gabe turn around to see Andy, “You should stay clear of me.” Gabe warned to Andy. “Don’t be a jerk Gabe.” I snap waving at Andy to come join us. “Why did you not tell me?” Gabe asks, he is pissed I can see.

“Because there is nothing to tell,” I whisper. “No, what I saw in the, that was not nothing, you must be fucking glad that it was me that saw you not the others, not Kellin!” Gabe yells. “Gabe man please, it just happens.” “I thought you hate him Kathy.” “I do hate him.” I look up to Andy with a smile.

“So you fucked her, than what leaving her to hang and dry going to the next girl?” Gabe snaps at Andy. “I don’t think that is possible, she is the first girl who was not afraid to tell it like it is, Gabe jeez man you are engaged to a beautiful girl, most of the guys are, don’t you think I also deserve happiness after what happen with me and Juliet?” Andy’s voice is shaky. “What about Kellin, you two just made up he is going to kill Andrew.” Gabe leans on the bus. “I don’t know but don’t tell him, I need to be sure of Andy.” I say crossing my arms.

“What do you mean sure of me?” Andy asks dumbfound. “Andy we met a week ago, don’t you think we should give this first a try before you decide to break up with or I with you, I don’t want to break my brother’s heart for a mistake.” “Now that’s the Kathy I know.” Gabe mumbles kissing my cheek. “I wont tell, but figure your shit out both of you, because if you don’t tell Kellin, someone will find out and tell him, so please just keep safe.” Gabe says walking away. “He is right.”I whisper. “You think so?” I ask. “I am and so are you, we have to be sure, but I am saying this now and not later when the shit strikes the fan, I am sure of us, you are bitch, but I am willing to do anything, even of Kellin wants to kill me.” Andy says touching my cheek, I slap his hand away and kiss him passionately.

“You are a dick.” I giggle. “Do me a favour and shut up.” He laughs. “Fuck you Biersack.” “Thanks, you already did Quinn; I have to go see you tonight.” Andy says kissing me on last time and jogged away. I lean on the bus and slide down, closing my eyes with a huge grin on my face, I don’t know but I am super happy now, enjoy it Kathy, when Kellin finds out, Andy is dead and I will be locked away in a cage clowns, or worse go to nunnery school! Help me now!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!