Status: Please comment and tell me what you think. check out my other story Nothing Else Matters also a Andy love story! thanks! remember comment and rec and sub!

You Kill Me in a Good Way

story of my life

I woke with a knot in my stomach, this is bad, I ran to the bathroom throwing my lungs out, oh god what the hell. After the puke marathon I jump into the shower and wash myself, why am I so nauseous? Its been five of the best weeks of my life, I am starting to fall in love with Andy, he is amazing even though we screw most of the time because we argue like a lot, its crazy but I am in love with him, I wore my blue sun-dress and my black pumps, its an off day for the bands we are in Miami, sun and sea how amazing can it get? I walk into the living room to see the guys sitting on the sofa eyeing me.

“Are you okay?” My brother asks with a weak smile on his face. “Why?” I raise my brow getting a bottle of water. “You have been in the bathroom a lot lately.” Jesse says, what they are thinking. “Are you cutting?” My eyes grew wide, shaking my head too quickly. “No!” I yell with angry. “I just have been feeling a bit sick this past few days.” I whisper sipping my water. “What do you mean?” Gabe asks curiously. “Keep throwing up, maybe I am getting a flu or whatever.” I mummer. “Are you sure?” Gabe’s eyes narrowing, oh no its not what you think, I am not, no I am not, is i? God I feel sick again. “I uh need some fresh air.” I jog out of the bus, the warm sun hit my face like a thousand bricks.

“Kathy, are you sure you are okay?” I turn around to see Gabe walking towards me, tears suddenly dripping down my cheeks. “No, are you?” Gabe’s eyes started watering. “I am not sure.” I sob, he ran to me giving me a huge tight hug. “Shh..we need to get you to a doctor.” He mumbles caressing my hair. Please I don’t want to now, please. Oh my god what about Kellin!
Gabe said me and him are going out, just the two of us the rest of the band know me and Gabe are close so they don’t really ask weird questions or whatever.

“Katharine Quinn?” The lady in the white coat mumble, “Please come with me.” I say to Gabe as I stood up from the seat. He nods and follow me in. “Hello, I Am Doctor Freeman, please get undressed and lets see what we can see.” The doctor says pointing the close curtain. I nod and undress myself.

“Are you Miss. Quinn’s husband?” I did not hear a reply, I am in a white robe thing, its really uncomfortable. I lay down on the bed spread my legs. “I am going to ask you some questions Miss. Quinn.” About what, why? “When last did you have intercourse?” Is in that personal? “Uh, two days ago.” I whisper, Gabe can see I am nervous. He held my hand tight, giving me ‘everything is going to be okay’ smile. That makes me relaxed more.

“Are you on any medication?” What does that mean is she asking if I am on the pill? “Yes I am.” “What else can you tell me?” Doctor Freeman asks, washing her hands pulling on white hand gloves. “I keep throwing up for the last three weeks, I can’t actually eat, smells makes me want to throw up, everything around me makes me want to throw up,” and I hate it.

“This going to be bit cold,” She miles weakly at me and push something into me, jeez its cold, what the fuck! Doctor Freeman turn on some thing and I can actually see that thing in my body. “Is everything okay doctor?” Gabe asks gripping my hand tight. “You see that blip there?” She points to the screen. “That is your baby.” What? I began to burst from laughter and tears.

“What? so I am having a baby?” I ask shock shaking my head, I don’t want this. Doctor Freeman sighs and pulled the thing out. “Are you considering Adoption?”She shrugs and smile “Or Abortion.” What! “I maybe shock by the news but no way in hell am I going to kill a baby for my mistakes, so no, no adoption and no to abortion.” I snap angrily at the doctor. “I am glad.” She whispers.

“We are on tour so when should we go for another check up?’ Gabe asks, being all father like. “Oh, when she is a month, you are four weeks now Miss. Quinn, no need for a check up that time but it’s for the baby to see if everything is still alright.” “I understand.” I mumble stumbling of the bed table. “I will write you a some anti biotic for the nausea; it will have no affect on the baby, just drink plenty of water.” I am going to a mother, what the fuck is I going to do!
♠ ♠ ♠
Should I go on?