Status: just started

A Walk in the Park with You

It's my turn to talk

"I'll never leave you feeling like you did again" Those words are what kept me decent the past few days. I hate that I'm letting this kid just come and take care of me but I love how happy he makes me.
He's taking me on a date today, We're gonna go to blockbuster and pick up some movies, come back to my house and then later tonight I'm going over to his house for dinner and to show his brother some stuff on the guitar.
I was dressed, just sitting on the couch,browsing instagram while waiting for him.
I hear the door bell ring and i jumped over to the door and anwsered it. "Hey beautiful" I smiled and kissed him. "You ready?" "Born ready." I laughed. I waked outside and locked the door. I walked to his car and sat in the front seat.

We drove to block buster and we looked around for movies, first going to the horror section. They didn't really have anything new but we rented saw IV and this is the end. We got some popcorn and soda and went back to my house. I sat on the couch. "Which one first?" He asked. "This is the end" He smiled, popped it in and sat next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder half way through and almost drooled on him from laughing so hard. Every time i laughed histerically he'd look at me and laugh. I guess my laugh is one of the laughs that's funnier than the actual joke. After the part where they talk about raping emma watson, Kit places his hand on my thigh and kisses me. The kiss is differant than all the other ones its loving . When he pulls away he says "Scar I've gotta tell you something" I pull out my phone to check the time. "Can it wait babe? we have to get to your house for dinner." He sighs and we walk out to the car.

When we pull up to the drive way, Kit's brother anthony runs outside and gives me a big hug. "I missed you scar, I can't wait for you to teach me" I smiled big and hugged him back. "I missed you to little guy, I'm excited too." We walked inside and I shook dad's hand and gave his mom a hug. "Sorry we're a few minutes late." I said. "No problem dinner's on the table. I sat down next to kit and across from his parents.

"So scarlet, what does your mom and dad do?" Kit's dad asked. "My dad died last year, but my mom's a flight attendant so she's gone a lot." "I'm so sorry." "no, no don't worry its fine to ask about it." I smiled at them and they asked about how I met kit and about my experience with instruments, then I started asking kit and them about there jobs and kit's childhood. After lots of laughs and embarresment, I sat down on the couch and started showing anothony some basic chords. "So its just your first finger on the 3rd fret and your ring finger on the 5th on. Place them both on the D string and strum." He did it with ease. "There you go, you'll be on stage rocking like aerosmith in no time" "Thanks scar, I'm gonna practice everyday until next time!" He ran off into his room to practic the chords i taught him,

"You're so good with him scar" Kit cooed as he sat down next to me. "thanks" I kissed him gently. "I'd say I should get you home, you're moms coming home tomorrow right?" "Yeah, me and her are going to my dads grave this week so i'll be back on friday and then we can hang out ok ?" "You going to be okay?" "Yeah I think so, I'll text you the whole time I'm gone and by the time im back ill come over and teach anthony some new chords" "Okay, c'mon lets drive you home."

When we got to my house I walked to the door and walked to the stairs "Jesus I can barely walk upstairs I'm so stuffed." Then Kit ran over to me and threw me over his shoulder, carrying me upstairs.
He laid me on the bed. "Kit" I hummed "Yeah scar?" I smiled and groaned at the sound of my name coming off of his lips, " I love when you call me scar, It brings back so many good memories when you do it" I could practically feel his smile as he bent down and kissed me. I bit his lip and pulled him down and he got on top of me. "Scar" "Hmmm?" I said into the kiss. "You're not...?" He trailed off. "A virgin?" I asked. "Yeah" he said quietly. "No I'm not" He kept kissing me and he licked my lip and we started making out heavily. He pulled away after a few minutes. "Scar, I think we should wait." I pouted but agreed. I didn't want to give it up to fast and make him think of me as some slut who gave it up to him after 2 weeks of being, well, whatever we are. "You're right." "Goodnight scar." "Goodnight kit" He walked downstairs and I hear him lock the door and close it.

The fact that he told me we were going to far really made me trust that he wasn't taking advantage of me, And I really don't know what our relationship is, but I love being with his family, and I love being with him. He sooths my peremptory attitude and I really feel as though I'm falling inlove with him. Being away from him for 5 days will be hard, we've spent damn near everyday of winter break together.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/scars_outfit/set?id=109990995 scar;s outfit