Synthetic Love

Vacation

I woke up to Ryan kissing me again. I smiled at him, moving his hair out of his eyes.
'Morning, Love.'
'Morning you.' I kissed him again.
'I'm going to Alyssa's house tomorrow.' I whispered.
He sighed 'You snap at me for hanging out with my friend, Allie, and-'
I pulled away from him, sitting up straight.
'Not now Ry-Ry. It's too early-'
'Well, when are we going to?!'
I shook my head 'I'm not a lesbian. I s'pose you're gonna accuse me of having an affair with everyone else in your band too.' I scoffed, standing up.
'That's not what I'm saying-'
'Then what exactly ARE you implying?' I asked , glaring me.
He sighed, looking away. 'I...don't know. It's just annoying how you always accuse me of having something going on with Allie, when the only person I have ever loved is you!' He slammed his hand over his mouth, blushing slightly.
I raised my eyebrow, smiling slightly.
'Really?' He nodded.
'Although you infuriate me sometimes, I can't stand you being pissed with me.' He said.
I hugged him, before capturing his lips in a kiss.

-That Night-

'I fuckin' hate you! You're such a fuckin' dick!' I yelled at him.
'Well you're no better, bitch.' He yelled back.
'You told me nothing was going on between you two!'
'There wasn't! It's not my fault she decided to kiss me while you were there!' He yelled back.
'Fuck you! You're fuckin' sleeping on the couch until you change my mind.' I told him, throwing a blanket at him and storming upstairs.

-The Next Day-

I arrived at Nicole's house and rang the doorbell. She opened the door and greeted me. She showed me around her new house and it was even more beautiful than the pictures Ryan had shown me.
We sat down on the couch in the living room, she sat across from me.
She told me about the many voice mails her mum had been leaving on her phone, all of them were of her mum shit-talking about Chris. I told her not to worry and that her mum was trying to stop her happiness.
We then began to talk about Ryan.
'What's going on?' She asked.
I sighed 'We're still fighting and I feel like we're going to break up.' I said, wiping tears away.
'Is it still the Allie thing?' She asked.
I nodded.
'You guys need to go on vacation. And set some rules in the relationship if you are talking about taking the relationship the relationship to the next level.' She told me.
I sighed 'A vacation does sound nice.'
'Go on one. You need it, because you've been under a lot of stress lately, dealing with everything.' She said.
The front door opened and Chris appeared. He smiled at us.
'What am I missing?' He asked, taking a seat beside me.
'She needs to go on vacation with Ryan.' Nicole told him.
'Yeah, you guys need to.' He agreed, offering a small smile in my direction.
After telling them that I had to go back to Ryan and apologise for our fight last night, we hugged and I left their house.
As soon as I arrived, I ran into the apartment.
Ryan was lying on the couch, watching the television and I immediately ran over, jumped on him and kissed him.
He was quite shocked, but still returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around my waist.
'Okay...What's got into you? Last time we spoke you wanted to kill me-'
I cut him off by kissing him, before saying 'Technically I said "fuck you"...' I trailed off, raising an eyebrow, trying to hide a smirk.
Ryan grinned, carrying me into our bedroom.

-Later On-

I sighed. 'I love you, Alyssa.' Ryan said, nuzzling my neck.
I smiled, 'Mmm...Love you too, Ry-Ry...I wanted to ask...Can we...take a vacation somewhere? Just for a few days...' I looked at him, as he kissed me.
'I think that's a good idea...where?' He asked.
I shrugged slightly 'We could...visit my...home?' I suggested.
He smiled, 'I'd love to...' He kissed my cheek.

-A Few Days Later

Ryan and I had managed to get last minute tickets to Belfast, somehow. Ryan seemed to be enjoying himself; visiting the (very few) sites in Ireland. On the first day we visited the Old Bushmills Distillery and the Giant's Causeway.
I posted a few of the pictures I had taken of Ryan and I in the hotel on Instagram and everyone was wondering where we were, but I never told them, not wanting to be swarmed with fans or anything.
On our last day of our stay, we visited my family and on our way back to the hotel, Ryan informed me of Motionless' four nominations or the Kerrang! Awards, in London and I told him how proud I was. He then went on to tell me that Nicole, along with Austin Carlisle, was hosting the Kerrang! Awards, making me smile.
On the plane ride home, Ryan asked me a question that shocked me.
'Have you ever thought about...having kids?'
I looked up at him 'I...not really...I always wanted to have kids after I got married...' I trailed off, trying to get over the shock.
He nodded. 'How many would you want to have?' He asked, kissing my knuckles.
'Mmm...probably 2...one of each...' I said.
He nodded. What was with the questions on having children?
I shrugged away the thought, leaning my head on his shoulder.
'Love you, Lyssie.' Ryan kissed my hair.
'Love you too, Ry-Ry.'
The flight was going to be around 8 hours long, so I decided to go for a nap, pondering over why Ryan had asked me about having children...
♠ ♠ ♠
I unfortunately will not be able to update daily after tomorrow, as I return to school on Monday
Thank you for reading:)
Midnight.Moments
xx