Synthetic Love

Excited

I was looking completely different. I dyed my hair my hair dark brown with highlights and was pregnant which no one knew about only Chris and I knew. I was working with MAC cosmetics and the line was going to be big.

I haven’t talked to Alyssa in like a year and have been working on my career. I was trying out makeup on my husband and he was liking the foundation I created. He was using the eyeliner and eyeshadow. He was liking it and was testing it out.

I was getting hate and criticism for the makeup line and clothing line. I was about three months pregnant and wasn’t showing at all. I was showing a lot of skin in the new cover of INKED magazine and Chris was with me in the shoot.

People say I’m a lot prettier than the rest of the motionless girls and there was a poll on some tumblr account. I hope Alyssa didn’t see it and Chris said every motionless girl was pretty but I was beautiful to him.

I hope we have a girl because she will be a daddy’s girl. Chris was so excited when he found we were having a child and he put everything on hold. None of the band members know and Chris wants to keep things hidden for a while. I was in my beauty room/office. I was working and Chris walked in.

“Hey baby” He said then kissing me.

“Hey” I said.

“What are you doing?” He asked.

“Work baby” I replied.

Two months Later

I found out I was carrying a little girl and was so happy. I was pregnant and Chris’s parents was so excited. I was in New York and was attending fashion week.

I was dressed and everyone was screaming when I arrived. I was with Chris

I was glowing and everyone was shocked that I haven’t gained a lot of weight. I was getting hate because I was finally married and hate didn’t bother me. Chris was being really protective over me and it was normal. I was wearing a dress people loved on me and Alyssa was here too. She was with her cousin I think and her cousin was staring at me.

I had a good time at the fashion week show and tomorrow was the big release of my collection with MAC.

The next morning I woke up and was getting ready for the party. I was ready and Chris was ready in his tux. We headed to the party and Alyssa was there. She started heading my way.