Synthetic Love

Knowing

Alyssa and I were walking around being stupid. Chris had like three interviews to do and it sucked. I wish he could walk around with us some more. I think Alyssa really wants Ryan to pop the question but Ryan told me ‘he thinks engagement right would be going way to fast in the relationship’.

Few days later

We were on set of the ‘America’ music video and my mom kept calling me every hour. I finally turned off my phone and didn’t need to hear her calling me names over the phone. I felt like the pressure was getting to me while being engaged to Chris and everyone was judging us. I cried last night because of it.

“How are you feeling?” Chris asked concerned.

“I feel like crap” I said.

“I’m sorry baby” He said then kissing my hair.

“it’s okay” I said while I did my makeup.

“You know you look so damn beautiful today” He said.

“I do every day” I said then laughing.

Alyssa sometimes is jealous of the relationship Chris and I have because we’ve been together for four years. Ryan and she have been in a relationship for almost a two years. I was getting ready and everyone was getting dressed. I was getting into a corset and garters. I put on a slik robe and walked out of the trailer. I saw Alyssa with Ryan and felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

“Someone looks sexy” Chris said.

I turned and he was wearing a tux. I opened up the robe revealing the outfit and he was shocked.

“Wow” he said.

I closed the robe tying it back and Alyssa was all over Ryan. Chris grabbed my hand and we walked inside the tent. It was like one hundred degrees in there and I felt like I was sweating. Chris guided me through the set and it was like some sick and twisted freakshow that Chris made up.

I was in a trailer and it air conditioned. I was thanking god for the air condition and was making my hair in curls. I put on my signature red lip and made sure my teeth were whitened. I saw Chris walk in and was sweating.

“God, it’s hot out there” He said wiping the sweat off of his face.

“Good thing your makeup is waterproof” I said while fixing my dimple piercings.

“You’re needed because Clown needs to see you” He said.

“Okay” I said.

I walked out of the trailer and saw the boys putting on baby powder all over their clothes. Alyssa was in normal clothes and the boys whistled at me.

“Damn, girl” said Ricky.

“You can’t touch Olsen” I shouted.

I heard him laugh and walked in the tent. Clown saw me and he looked amazed.

“Wow, so your Chris’s girl” He asked.

“yeah” I said smiling.

“Okay, so we are going to be shooting a scene with you and we have two girls in the scene with you” He said.

“Okay” I said.

I walked into the room which was set up like a dressing room and took off my robe. I wasn’t afraid to show off my body because I loved my body.

“Action!” yelled Clown.

I heard the two girls talking about Chris while I was putting on the red lipstick and smiled wickedly in the mirror. I got up and walked past by the girls.
“Cut!” Clown yelled.

Few hours later

We were on the bus and I was cramping really bad. I was in so much pain that I could hardly move and I was watching random movies in the back room which was mine and Chris’s room. I heard the door open and Chris had the heating pad I brought on tour.

“thanks” I said turning it on high.

“No problem” He said getting under the covers.

“I feel terrible” I said.

“I bet” he said wrapping his arm around me.

I snuggled closer to him and was a lot better. Chris was always understanding when I felt like this because he’s been around me for forever.

“Get some sleep babe” He said.

I needed some sleep because tomorrow was an off day and Chris was probably going with the guys.

I woke up the next morning and Chris went out with Alyssa for lunch. I decided to go out with Ryan and we had a fantastic lunch. We really connected and had a really good lunch. Chris and I were writing a song together and it was called ‘Angel Eyes’. I was going to be singing on it and Chris doing what he does best.

I wondered what Chris was talking about to Alyssa and it bothered me but not much. Chris always seemed private to even his family members and the guys. Chris loved to keep things private and I was pretty private myself. I never liked anyone in my business and in my privacy.

I went shopping for some new clothes and brought like two outfits. I got a lot of stares and it was awkward. I was back on the bus within an hour and heard Ryan’s laugh.

“Is alyssa back?” “He asked.

“Nope” I said.

“Chris had some press and i’m heading to the interview. I’m sure questions about your engagement will be crazy” He said.