Synthetic Love

coping

Few days Later

I went to the funeral and was looking out the window of the car Chris was driving.

“You want to get married sooner?” He asked.

“I couldn’t care less about that” I said.

“You don’t want to get married anymore?” he asked pissed.

“Chris, don’t start right now” I said.

He started shaking his head and then I felt him grab my hand.

“I’m sorry it’s just I’ve been stressed out” He said.

I nodded. I felt so depressed and needed to be happy.

“Let’s go to Vegas and get married.” I said.

“Wow, you want to buy a house” He asked.

“The day after we get married” I asked.

“Yeah and we won’t tell anybody we still have a week and a half off” He said.

“Let’s do it” I said.

Next Morning

I woke up and got married last night in Vegas without no one knowing. I’m so happy because today we were buying a house. I was so excited because we were both paying for it. I was still depressed and can’t believe my Dad died. Mom didn’t even acknowledge me at the funeral and my aunt hugged me and Chris. I was on anti-depressant meds and it was helping some.

The music video shoot for angel eyes was tomorrow and Chris was looking forward to it. We arrived at our house and it was beautiful. We had Chris’s family help move our stuff in and I finally had a walk in closet. I posted a photo of Chris and I in our huge bathroom mirror. Everyone was commenting on it and I was wearing a wedding band. People were wondering if we were already married.

We were but never told anyone and ¬¬the band or Alyssa didn’t know we were married. I took off the wedding band and put it up.

Video shoot

Clown was shooting the video and we were all excited. I was doing my makeup and hair.

“You okay?” Chris asked.

“Just trying to get through the day” I said while putting on lipstick.

“Well, you’re my wife and I care about you” He said quietly so I was the only one that can hear it.

“I care about you to” I said then kissing him.

I got dressed and we shot a few scenes where we were getting ready. We headed to the huge ballroom and did both our entrances. We did the somewhat sex scene and that was uncomfortable. We did the scene where I was handcuffed to the chair and Chris was acting like he was pissed at me.

“I’m still handcuffed to the chair” I said.

I heard Clown laugh and Chris walked over with a bottle of thick cherry candy syrup stuff.

“Chris, what you’re going to do is pour some on your hands but before you do that pour some in Nicole’s mouth so she can spit it out when you act like you rip out her heart.” Clown yelled.

I got the cherry stuff in my mouth and heard Clown yell action. Chris touched my chest area and I spit out the cherry stuff which went everywhere.
“Cut! Great job guys” He said.

Then, got fake blood on his face and I got the black eye contacts in. We did a scene where I acted like I was dead and Chris put the fake heart in the suitcase. He left and I opened up my eyes smiling. We finished the video and I bet fans were going to be excited. I got all the cherry stuff off of me and Chris did too.

We arrived at our house and changed into our pj’s. I was so tired and needed some sleep. I was going to a therapist type person for my depression and Chris was worried about me.

I woke up and chris texted me letting me know he went out with Alyssa. I got dressed for the day and took my car out. I went to Target and bought some stuff for the house. I was feeling better and headed back to the house. I walked in and out the bags down in the kitchen.

Tracy came over and we started to talk.

“How are feeling?” She asked.

“I feel like it still isn’t real” I said.

“Chris will get you through this and you’re doing well” She said.

“I’m trying to live life but my Dad was everything to me” I said wiping a few tears.

“Write it will get your mind off things” She said.
“Yeah I’ve been trying to Dad would want me to continue to enjoy life” I said.

“He would’ve wanted you to” She said.

“I want a tattoo” I said.

“go get one” She said.

I went and got a tattoo. Which was ‘I refuse to sink’ on my collarbone and I paid for it. It would reminded me to stay strong and not break down my walls. I was going to enjoy life and live it up. I was ready to have my wedding and was already Mrs. Cerulli. No one knew about which made me laugh in my mind and wish the wedding would get here already.

The band and the girls were going out tonight. I was getting ready and saw Chris walk in. I kissed him and pushed him on the bed.

Thirty Minutes later

We were in the car and were late. We arrived at the restaurant and got out of the car. Chris grabbed my hand and we walked in.

“You guys are late” said Ricky.

“And?” I said.

“You’re a bitch today” said Ryan.

“I’m not the one who talked shit about me behind my back and tried to get another girl on the Fearless Friends tour last year” I said smiling.

He gave the death glare and I just sat back and smirked.