Status: Phase 2 - Initiated - Monthly Up-Dates Expected

Silly Filly - From Beyond the Ever Free

A Quick Stop:

As it were, we had ended up taking the road leading me right back home. I guess I should have expected it? Maybe no harm was done, after all.

She could as well see my new friend? Rarity would like to know who I was playing with. If she knew I had not picked up a bad crowd, it was keeping her feeling better, which I couldn't say I would mind. I'm not that kind of a bad pony.

The door chime went off, making its merry noises, just as we entered the small space of her Boutique. I knew it would, but I guess I did not mind. If I had, maybe I could circumvent it? Just did not care enough?

Hi Rarity, school is out for the day. Though you might like to see my new friend?” I pointed out, excitedly.

Hi, Crusaders. I did hear you got a new fillie in your class, but I heard she was earth type? Is that you, Silly?” she spoke, in a curious voice.

Hi, Rarity. I was born Earth type, by Pegasi, nonetheless, in Cloudsdale, of all places!” Silly Filly replied.

Yet, I know I do see a horn on your forehead!” Rarity pointed out, somewhat confused.

That's a part of an artefact. I had it made out of an asteroid that was inches from taking me away. And this is the 'Earth Pony Amulet'!” Silly pointed out, hoof pointing at the neck lace.

If it isn't a unicorn horn, how come it is clearly aglow, even now?”Rarity pointed out.

There is something about you!” Rarity pondered.

She was challenging Trixie the other day!” Scootaloo pointed out.

You did?” Rarity mused.

It was just in pure jest. Or it was how I perceived it, at the time. I've been told there is no such thing with her, but that was after the fact, no turning back now!” she said.

I thought I recognised you, now I know where I saw you. In Jest? I guess that was fun. Yes, there is no such thing in Trixies world. Though it is a great joke at her expense, the way it all went down. Just to see her twatted by a mere fillie, I guess this will be the talk of the town, for weeks to come!” Rarity pondered merrily.

Guess I've seen a few like it. I still don't have to back down, for any of them. I'm done, doing that. Then again, that doesn't mean I have to be all tough, I can be nice enough to recognise friends and beauty, when I see them. I've seen a friend in Sweetie Belle, for one. Just as I see beauty in the dresses you have on display. This is a lucky day!” Silly uttered.

Nice to see you, Silly!” Rarity said, as we left her Butique.

Likewise. Guess I'll see you some more later!” I responded, as we headed for Pinkie Pie at the Sugar Cube Corner.