Status: Phase 2 - Initiated - Monthly Up-Dates Expected

Silly Filly - From Beyond the Ever Free

At the Sugar Cube Corner:

That's her, Pinkie Pie!” Scootallo pointed out, pointing a hoof at a pink poni, just as she came back, into the shop where she was working.

That's Pinkie Pie?” I just giggled.

It is!” Sweetie Belle stated.

Ok, I guess I need to 'say Hello', then?” I pointed out, just before blinking to just behind her.

All I needed to do, is to close my eyes, imagine I was standing, where I desire to be, which was just a step behind her, and slightly to the right. It's what I had come to realise, is another type of unicorn magic. This was the simplest of the Teleportation Spells.

Time to pull out the Party Calendar!” I then stated, as if I had been thinking of doing it, and a jest kind of fashion, just waiting to see, how she was to react.

Uh, yeah. The Party Calendar!” she mumbled, as if speaking to herself.

Wait, who said that?” she then interrupted herself, as if she was interrupting a train of thought?

That would be me!” I then stated, as I moved out of her shadow.

I don't know you? Wait, I've seen you. You made Trixies show into a silly joke That was hilarious!” she blurted out.

It was fun, I'd confess!” I responded.

The entire town saw the show. Who'd miss out? A good show is always fun. We don't have all that many magic shows around here. Ponyville is after all merely a village, and an upstart at that, even if we're officially on Celestias good side, which I guess we're all grateful for!” Pinkie pointed out.

Why did you not enter the scene, or did I miss it? Even if it may be silly in her eyes, it's something Trixie couldn't pull off of her flank!” I teased Pinkie Pie, more for the hilarity of the proposition, then anything.

I didn't, but I guess that's a good point. I'm the only poni who could!” Pinkie mused at her own abilities.

Speaking of parties? I''ve heard you're the poni who throws the best parties. I was also told that you love doing it!” I pointed out.

Throwing parties? That would be me. And by the token, it sounds as if I owe you a party, as a new poni in Ponyville. By the looks, I need to fix one of these piñata. Both Fillies and colts alike love them. If you haven't had one, you're in for a real treat!” Pinkie declared.

I think I could survive a party, if you're as good at throwing them, as I've been told. I guess the piñata could be fun. I'd see you at the party, right?" I enquired curiously.

You'd see everyone, including both me, and the piñata!” she declared, as I left with the crusaders in tow.