Status: I hope you enjoy this! :D

Wanted

Chapter 4 - A Blast from the Past

Suddenly, my mind played a memory.

It was a rainy night, and Min-ho and I just cancelled our supposed dinner date. I decided to surprise him in his loft, because I missed him and it's been a long time since I last saw him.

I was the one who was surprised.

I saw a woman clad only in her underwear, sleeping beside him, and Min-ho just stared at me in shock. He stood up, wearing only his underwear, too.

"Jillie. Jillie— I can explain— I—"
"Can we please talk in the living room? Please."

My heart was breaking into pieces, but my voice sounded so calm.

"Jillie— I—"
"Can you please let me talk first?" My voice had a resounding disappointment alongside. But this made him shut up.
"I loved you and I trusted you with my whole heart. You promised me you'll never make me cry, right? You told me you loved me."
"I love you, Jillie." Min-ho said, almost reassuringly— But I wasn't going to be fooled again.
"But why did you do that? Why did you have to drag an innocent young lady into this mess? You're a famous celebrity too!"
He looked at me with deadpan eyes and told me,
"I'm so, so, sorry."
"I'm very disappointed, Min-ho. I want to end this pain already. I want to clear myself of this mess."
"NO. Jillie. Please. NO. You HAVE to trust me."
I turned to leave, but he got a hold of my wrist.
"Can you please just hear me out?"
I turned back, but I kept my head low. I was waiting for him to say something.
"This girl was all alone in the street just awhile ago. I couldn't bear to see a young lady getting soaked in the rain, so I brought her home."
"Just shut up, please. Take care of your girl and leave me alone— Forever."
I shook his hand off my wrist and turned to leave. I never saw him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wew! I would like to apologize to everyone who has been waiting for this chapter. I've been very busy. However, I will make it up to you guys!