Status: I hope you enjoy this! :D

Wanted

Chapter 5 - Sweet Candy

"I still love you."
I turn around and stare at him with narrowed eyes. "Really? REALLY? Then, you could have stopped me at Incheon Airport, right? Or, you could have followed me to America— you couldn't have been very busy, right? You just finished Mackerel Run then. You could have told me those exact words then. Who knows— maybe I could have accepted you then." I shake my head and brush off his hand, still holding my wrist.
"Sorry. I'm sincerely sorry."
Time doesn't give me a chance to reply, because Adam came to see what was happening.
"Are you guys okay..?"
"Yes, yeah. Yes, we are." I tell Adam with a smile. Min-ho walks away.
"Are you sure?"
I then hear Min-ho tell his girlfriend if they could leave ASAP.
"Ugh, please! The nerve!"
"Dear, are you sure you're okay?"
"Yes, babe. Thanks."
"Do you want to leave already?"
"No, it's okay."

After a couple of hours of chatting, drinking, and dancing, we finally go back to our hotel in Jeju.

"AH I'M SO TIREEEEDDDD!!!" I say as I take off my shoes and lie down on the bed. I see Adam sit next to me and surprisingly, he unsettlingly says,
"I'm sorry, darling."
I sit straight up, right away. "What's wrong, dear? Why are you saying sorry?" I ask Adam with furrowed eyebrows.
"Well, it's just that.. It's— well, if I knew how much you didn't like Min-ho, I wouldn't have even dared to take you to that party."
I grab Adam's face and lovingly kiss his forehead. I then carefully place his head on my lap, and stroke his hair.
"It's not your fault, babe. Don't say sorry, okay? I love you."
I see teardrops stream down his face, and I gently wipe it with my fingers. "I love you much, much more, darling." I smile at him and shortly after, he says, "I'm so scared to lose you. I thought I'd actually lose you tonight, when you were talking to Min-ho. I was so scared, baby."
I smile and bend down to meet his lips with mine.
"That's never gonna happen, dear. I promise. Okay, come on, let's get dressed, I'm too tired." I say as Adam gets up.

After a couple of minutes, I lie down, and I soon feel Adam join me in bed. He slipped his arm over my stomach, and interlocked his fingers with mine. Adam says, "I love you. Never forget that, okay?" I nod in approval.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 6 will be focused on Min-ho's PoV. Thank you for reading! :)