Status: I hope you enjoy this! :D

Wanted

Chapter 6 - Secrets Revealed

"I still love you."
She stares at me with narrowed eyes. She's beautiful even when she's angry. "Really? REALLY? Then, you could have stopped me at Incheon Airport, right? Or, you could have followed me to America— you couldn't have been very busy, right? You just finished Mackerel Run then. You could have told me those exact words then. Who knows— maybe I could have accepted you then." She shakes her head and brushes off my hand, still grasping her wrist. I didn't want to let go. Not anymore. But she still brushes my grip off of her wrist. 
"Sorry. I'm sincerely sorry."
Jillie isn't given a chance to reply, because Adam came to see what was happening.
"Are you guys okay..?"
"Yes, yeah. Yes, we are." She tells Adam with a smile. I walk away, pain inflicted on my heart.
I then ask Min-young, my date for the night, if we could already go home. We immediately leave.

"The party was nice, huh?"
"Did you have fun?"
"Uh, what happened?"
"Did you get to taste the cocktails?"

All of these questions raised by Min-young were left unanswered. The love of my life— I finally saw her again after 5 long years. It was a mistake to break her heart— a mistake I've regretted all these years. I was too surprised to answer anything.

I drop Min-young off at her apartment without a word. I hurried back to the party, just in time to see Adam and Jillie enter a car. I follow their car and see that they're staying at my aunt's hotel at Jeju. Perfect.

I wait until they exit the lobby to ask the clerk what room they're staying at. Wait, isn't this stalking? Oh, whatever. Anything to get Jillie back. I also ask the clerk to get the room next to theirs.

I peep at the door hole and see Jillie take off her shoes and lie down. How I wish I could lie down next to her.

Ugh, Adam sat next to her. She sat straight up— what's happening??

What I saw shocked me to the core, and I didn't know why.
She grabbed Adam's face and lovingly kissed his forehead. She then placed his head on her lap, and gently stroked his hair.
Are they actually a real couple...

Naaah. Wait. WAIT— hold up. 

Did Jillie just.. wipe his tears away? 
They're not a couple, best friends can do that. Or am I just reassuring myself?..

I shouldn't have questioned them— Jillie kissed Adam. This shook my world, and I'm not even exaggerating.

I sit at the bench in the hallway— too stunned to function. They're probably sleeping now, anyways. 

One thing's for sure though— I'm much more determined to get Jillie back. 
♠ ♠ ♠
If you're enjoying this story, PLEASE (pretty please) spread this to the people you know :) Thank you for reading. I really, really appreciate it.