Status: Completed!

Closets Are For Clothes

Morning Afters and Flannel Shirts

“Now I see why people say lesbian sex is so great.” Cassidy laid her head on Noel’s shoulder.

“See why I’m always out for sex?” Noel kissed Cassidy’s head. “Though, now that I have you, I never need to go out for pussy again. And for a first timer, you were… pretty damn fantastic.”

“Thanks…” Cassidy looked down to hid her face.

“Now, now. None of that.” Noel pulled Cassidy’s face to hers.

“Okay…” Cassidy looked back at her then looked around the room. “So, where is Marisol anyway…?”

“She got tired of my random one night stands… So she requested a room transfer. She’s been gone for a couple weeks… She was packing when your friend showed up.” Noel kissed Cassidy’s cheek. “But, I’m glad she did… It gave us our privacy.”

“Okay baby.” Cassidy kissed her before standing up. “I’m going to make my smoothies. Would you like coffee?” Cassidy asked, buttoning up Noel’s flannel shirt.

“Yes please. You’re wonderful. And you look amazing, not that you don’t always, in my shirt.”

“Thanks, Elky. Hopefully Re doesn’t mind me dressed like this… Cause, it’s too early for pants.” Cassidy giggled and left the room.

She started the coffee pot before collecting her smoothie ingredients. She made the smoothie as quickly as she could, trying to keep from waking Rebecca Louise. But, while she was putting the leftover smoothie in the fridge, she heard Rebecca Louise leave her room.

“Cass… Don’t you think it’s a little early for so much noise? Seriously…” Rebecca Louise stretched, holding down the shirt she was wearing.

“I see we had the same feeling of too early for pants.” Cassidy chuckled, eying the flannel shirt Rebecca Louise was wearing. “And we seem to match… That shirt looks really familiar…” Cassidy pondered, making Noel’s cup of coffee.

“Yeah… Uhm, cause you’ve probably seen it a lot… It’s Jeremy’s.” Rebecca Louise blushed.

“It’s what?!” Cassidy started coughing from shock.

“It’s Jeremy’s… He’s still asleep in here.” She giggled. “Stop making that face. Nothing happened. Just sleeping. I just happened to sleep in his shirt as opposed to half naked.”

“Oh…my. Wow. Well, I’m glad to see you guys hit it off…” Cassidy smiled. “Oh yeah, you look cute in that, never let him have it back.” Cassidy chuckled and picked up her smoothie and the coffee mug. “Now back to Noel… Have a wonderful morning…” Cassidy walked back into the room. “Coffee time, love!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Who didn't see that coming?

I just really wanted Jeremy and Re together. Hopefully you all still like it. :D