Status: Completed!

Closets Are For Clothes

She Wants the V

Noel strode into her suite about 3:30 in the morning after her date with a girl whose name she’s still unsure of. She looked into the living room and noticed Cassidy lying on the couch, watching television, so she sat beside her. “Hey, what’s up?”

Cassidy looked over at her. “I can’t sleep… H-h-how was your date?”

“Fuuuucking sucked. She was sooo not bisexual. She said she likes girls, but fucking one would be disgusting. Obviously, I did not get any pussy. I couldn’t even kiss her! Ugh.”

“O-o-oh yeah. I know what you mean.” Cassidy blushed.

“How would you know?”

Cassidy mumbled her apology and hid under her blanket.

“I’m sorry, Sid. I wasn’t trying to be mean.” Noel hugged her. “Come on, show your pretty face.” Cassidy blushed and uncovered her face. “It’s just that you’re into guys, so it’s different.” Noel continued. “But if you were into girls, I’d so date you.”

Cassidy looked up at the pretty lesbian, leaned in, and kissed her.

“Oh, hello there!” Noel laughed. “I guess I was wrong. Does this mean I will get some action tonight?”

Cassidy laughed softly. “Shhh. Just kiss me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, kota wrote it. Cause shes all NOEL. She invented the persona. If that makes sense.

Anyway. SHES OUT! how about that.