Stories Yet to Unfold.

Colour.

‘Hey!’ Alex smiled, ‘your colour is awesome’ ‘oh, well, thank you, I’ve always wanted to try something different, and really liked this purple, your blue looks great’ Alex grinned, ‘thank you, what inspired you’ ‘I lived in Japan for three years, they tend to do things more oddly there’ ‘what do you do?’ ‘I make comics, I’m pretty good’ ‘so you came to Baltimore?’ ‘Haha, no, my family comes from here, I am visiting from New York, but I’d like to be here’ he grinned, ‘it’s an amazing city’ ‘agreed, however, it’s so busy, gives me migraines, and I seem to step in dog poo every time I leave the house’ Alex laughing with her, ‘what’s your name?’ ‘I’m Victoria’ ‘I’m Alex’ ‘nice to meet you’ he grinned, ‘I’m in a band’ ‘oh, that’s cool, I can play nothing, I always try and fail, in fact I wrote a comic on a band, nearest I’ll get’ Alex grinned, ‘really?’ ‘Hmm, it’s called Rock Gods, they save people’s live travelling the world’ Alex grinned, ‘sounds awesome’ laughing. 

Lucy smiled picking up the call, ‘hello?’ ‘It’s Alex, blue hair, amazing dimples according to you’ Alex smirked, ‘I can hear your smugness, I remember, this is Victoria, purple hair, you looked at my ass a lot’ ‘you weren’t supposed to notice’ laughing, ‘I do apologise for doing so’ ‘you lived in England as well didn’t you?’ ‘No, my ex was English and he rubbed off on me much more than I liked sometimes’ Alex smiled, ‘sounds like you have a type’ Lucy smirked, ‘you don’t sound English, so no I don’t’ Alex laughing, ‘well, I’d like to arrange a date with you’ ‘that’s fine by me’ he grinned, ‘good, you’re over it’ ‘it was a long time ago, I wasn’t even in America, continue’ he grinned, ‘good’ talking to her and making a date, ‘I look forward to it’ ‘me too’ ‘I’ll make sure to wear something that works to my assets’ ‘please don’t, I need to close my jaw sometimes’ Lucy smirked, ‘I like you’ he grinned, ‘mutual’.

Alex smiled as she cane in a very tight dress all the same, he grinned as she swivelled on her chair, ‘I apologise for my tardiness’ ‘I thought you said Tardis then’ ‘that would be cool, but sadly not’ Alex grinned looking at her, ‘you look beautiful tonight’ ‘thank you, you look incredibly handsome’ Alex blushed ordering food, Lucy smiled, ‘I like how much you want to take me home’ sipping her wine, Alex grinned turning pink, ‘I’m glad’ Alex laughing with her, ‘Can I not take you home’ ‘I am with my family right now, so it will have to be your place’ he grinned, ‘fine with me’ tugging on her hand and taking to his house falling into his bed making love all night. Alex looked at her, ‘it’s nice to have a girlfriend’ ‘it is I’m sure’ Alex smiled, ‘don’t you go’ ‘don’t intend to’ he grinned, ‘you do push your luck’ ‘I know, but if it’s one night thing, why are you still here?’ ‘I don’t wanna leave’ ‘good’ laughing. 
-x-
Lucy looked at him, ‘I’m looking for Victoria’ ‘Lucy, how do you know Alex Gaskarth’ ‘we met in a supermarket, he’s my boyfriend’ ‘and you weren’t gonna tell me this?’ ‘Do you know one another?’ ‘Lucy, you’re an idiot’ ‘that’s nice of you, oh, the band’ ‘All Time Low’ ‘no way’ ‘way’ Alex added with a grin, ‘are you a fan?’ ‘I am indeed’ he grinned, ‘well, I was going to meet the others for practice, would you like to come as well’ ‘can I?’ ‘Sure you can, but I thought’ ‘I know, but your family is my family and stuff’ Lucy smiled, ‘ok then’ ‘I love you’ Alex laughing, ‘you’re a good guy’ ‘I’m trying’ he grinned, ‘and we’re going to be tough with you in New York’ ‘I can be convinced in time’ ‘you can move in’ ‘I could’ Alex grinned, ‘are you with me tonight?’ ‘I hope so’ ‘good’ he grinned, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too’ kissing on her doorstep, Lucy smirked, ‘good to see you’re not lying, you don’t normally, but it’s so weird’ laughing. 

Alex smiled, ‘Lucy, these are Jack and Zack and Rian’ ‘I know’ Lucy giggled, ‘and this is Victoria, she’s my girlfriend’ ‘nice to meet you all’ Lucy murmured, ‘good to meet you too, we’ve heard a lot, your hair is amazing’ ‘thanks, Lucy french braids it for me, it does look good’ laughing a little, ‘the colour is awesome’ laughing a little, ‘thank you’ Lucy nodded, ‘what have you heard?’ ‘All your wonderful qualities’ ‘to write one of my favourite comic books, so if Alex does leave you, and you hate us all, I’ll be pissed off’ Lucy smirked looking at her, ‘I didn’t realise people read your stuff, but he reads your stuff, that’s so cool’ Lucy smirked, ‘thanks, Lucy’ Jack laughing, ‘how old are you?’ ‘Eighteen’ Lucy smiled, ‘anyway, what are you practicing for, your summer festival dates, you’re before Metallica, so I recommend kicking and screaming’ he grinned, ‘Reading and Leeds’ Alex grinned, ‘will do’.

‘I don’t know what would you like to do?’ Lucy asked, ‘what would you like to do?’ Alex smirked, ‘oh my God, fine, we can go on a boat, we can go bowling, see a movie, go for a walk, dance in your lounge, all of them’ ‘can we do all of them’ ‘well, you walk between them all?’ Alex smirked, ‘let’s do them all then’ ‘you know you’re odd’ Alex smirked, ‘I knew as soon as I knew you, I’d spend my life with you, and I don’t know why, but I’m learning them quickly’ he grinned, ‘let’s do it’ heading out in Baltimore and doing everything they wanted. Alex held her on his sofa after making love, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too’ he grinned kissing her neck softly, grabbing her butt like she liked, Lucy smiled, ‘thank you’ ‘no need’ he grinned, ‘I don’t want you to leave’ Lucy smiled, ‘are you sure?’ ‘I am certain, don’t make me leave you, I want you here with me’ ‘whenever you’re in Baltimore, I’ll be here, Alex, I promise’ he grinned, ‘thank you’ ‘no need, I don’t want to either’ he grinned. 
-x-
Lucy smiled opening her New York apartment door, ‘Alex’ he grinned, ‘I know I must come acorss as selfish sometimes wanting you at mine’ Lucy nodded a little, ‘and so I thought I’d come to you’ ‘thank you’ he smiled, ‘come in, I’m making lasagne’ ‘it’s my favourite’ ‘you could have said’ laughing together, kissing her deeply, ‘I can tell you want me, but the bell will go soon’ ‘I’m hungry too’ ‘good’ laughing together and serving up food, Alex smiled, ‘this is really good lasagne’ ‘my neighbour is italian and she taught me, it’s the best thing I’ve been taught I think’ Alex grinned talking all evening with her, it felt so easy with her falling asleep on her, without taking her to bed. Alex smiled making pancakes, ‘I’m glad you have pancake ingredients’ ‘I like scotch ones for breakfast’ Alex smiled making her some, having breakfast together. 

Alex smiled, ‘your bed is a matress’ ‘I just roll out of bed to be honest’ he grinned kissing her softly, ‘sounds like you’ he smiled, Lucy smiled running her hands softly under his shirt, Alex smiled, ‘you want me?’ ‘I do’ he smiled, ‘my ex used to grind against me cooking, I don’t know if you like that’ Alex laughing, ‘I don’t know, but I’m looking forward to trying it’ he smirked, ‘thanks’ giggling kissing passionately over the table, ‘we can warm those up’ he grinned, ‘fine’ removing her shirt and heading for bed and making love, Alex smiled, ‘you like it a little rough’ ‘so do you’ giggling Alex letting go of her arms from abour her her head, ‘think I might’ Alex smiled using her dressing gown belt, ‘much easier’ kissing down her body, ‘I’m so turned on right now’ Alex grinned, ‘good’ making love, making sure she was having a very good time. 

‘I love you’ ‘I love you too’ Alex smiled holding one another in bed, Alex liking the feeling of her delicate fingers on his skin, ‘I’m so glad we met’ ‘me too’ he grinned, ‘oh, and I googled you cos I wanted to know your hair colour, we’ll have ginger kids’ Lucy smirked looking at him, ‘I hope we don’t have ginger boys, they get so much shit’ Alex laughing, ‘Alan Ashby is cool’ ‘who?’ ‘He’s in a band’ ‘oh, right, did you think you know’ ‘I still think you’re hot, no matter your hair colour’ ‘oh, good’ he grinned, ‘how about you?’ ‘I’ve not googled, cos I have a fan living with me sometimes’ he grinned holding her close, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too, you’re handsome, I don’t care about your hair, it’ about you’ he grinned, ‘thank you’ ‘no need’ ‘I hope you know how it feels’ he grinned holding her in bed, not wanting a thing to change. 
-x-
6 months later:-

Lucy smiled sitting on Alex’s bed with him, his hair was once again a mousy brown, he grinned at her, Lucy smiled, ‘see your ginger again’ ‘I am indeed, I apparently, will have my hair fall out’ ‘I don’t know, Michael Clifford is still not bald’ ‘good to know, whoever that is’ laughing a little, ‘he’s in 5 Seconds of Summer’ ‘oh, yes, simmer down’ Alex laughing, ‘that’s the one, you coming back in here, it’s cold without you’ Lucy smiled getting back with him, ‘my work is so slow cos of you’ ‘I do apologise’ ‘I am thankfully far ahead, so bed day is fine, I speed up when you’re away’ ‘good’ he grinned, ‘I’m in love with you’ ‘I’m in love with you too’ ‘I want to get married to you and have a family’ Lucy smiled, ‘I know you do, I think I know I want that with you too, Alex’ ‘I just knew Lucy’ he grinned, ‘I know you did’ he grinned, ‘and I know now too’ he beamed kissing her deeply, ‘can we?’ ‘I think so, but we plan it together, we have time to get it altogether’ ‘I promise’ he grinned.

Alex threw wedding magazines on the bed, ‘I would prefer a reception for friends and one for family, it’s just my mum and Jack, Jack getting naked and my mum wouldn’t approve’ Alex nodded, ‘that’s sensible, I completely agree’ he grinned holding her, ‘and we can invite all our friends, cos I have my fair share of oddballs’ Lucy smiled, ‘I know’ giggling together. Lucy slumped, ‘I liked moodboards, then I did this’ Alex laughing, ‘I’m sorry darling’ ‘I want a small wedding, I’d like a rose arch, I’d like a nice dress, all the people I care about in a registry office’ he grinned, ‘wanna go book?’ ‘good idea’ laughing a little, ‘thank you’ ‘no need, and maybe the Rockwell, Alex, considering you know we want a friend’s reception, might be a good place’ he grinned, ‘good idea’ laughing together and talking about the wedding, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too, we should get a ring though’ ‘oh, no, that’s on me’ laughing. 

‘What brings you here?’ Jack smiled, ‘we’re having two-’ ‘receptions and for the more fun one, we’d like to have it here’ Jack grinned, ‘you’re getting married?’ ‘we are indeed’ Jack grinned, ‘not shocked’ ‘we’d like this date?’ Jack looking in his book, ‘all good’ pencilling it in, ‘thank you’ ‘no need’ he grinned, ‘so, just a small thing’ ‘indeed, don’t wanna make it too big’ ‘what if fans’ ‘then let them in, not exactly sure what they’re going to do anyway’ Lucy shrugged, Jack smiled, ‘and no fucks were given’ laughing, ‘well, they’re buying the drinks and this one is for friends it’s more a party, I’m booking a nice place for family and close friends, you’ll be at both’ ‘thank you’ ‘no need’ Alex grinned talking and making a list, ‘I just thought Alex for Jack to be at both you need to ask him’ ‘oh, fuck, I just assumed he’d know he’d be my best man’ he grinned, ‘I’m glad you clarified’ laughing. 

Lucy smiled sitting on the sofa with him ‘you will just let fans in?’ ‘Paying for half of it’ Lucy murmured, Alex grinned, ‘fair point’ laughing a little, Lucy rested her head, Alex kissing her hair softly, ‘for the wedding my dye my hair the colour I met you wearing’ Alex grinned, ‘I like that idea, I might do the same’ ‘we’ll have to sort out our passports’ Lucy murmured, Alex nodded, ‘I have so many’ laughing together, ‘maybe we should just put the wedding online as well, loads of people wanna see you married, might be nice’ Alex grinned, ‘maybe on the Hustler site’ he grinned, ‘you think?’ ‘and the Best man speech, haha’ Alex smirked, ‘thanks, but I do agree, I think people will wanna see it’ ‘me too’ talking and making plans for the future, ‘I’m in love with you’ ‘I’m in love with you too’ he grinned as she snuggled into him. 

Alex smiled as Lucy looked at her dress, ‘out, it’s unlucky’ putting a big box under the bed, Alex smirked, ‘I do apologise’ he grinned kissing her softly, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too’ he grinned, ‘I’m glad you’re not a bridezilla, my ex was a little’ ‘your ex you asked her?’ ‘I did, but we broke up, a long tim ago now’ Lucy nodded, ‘and you’re ok with everything’ ‘I am indeed’ ‘ok’ Alex smiled, ‘I’m not rebounding Lucy, I’m not doing a Doctor and Martha’ ‘good, cos I am very much a Rose’ ‘yes, you are’ Alex beamed kissing her softly, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too’ ‘do I even need to say it?’ giggling together, ‘I’ll cook, Alex and you just go and do some movie choosing’ ‘good idea’ he grinned heading for the lounge, hoping he had convinced her of everything, cos it was the truth. Lucy smiled as she kissed his neck softly, Alex grinned, ‘someone wants to go to bed’ Lucy smiled, ‘I definitely do, that sex scene made me think I need my captain’ Alex grinned, ‘oh, I do love you’.

Lucy brought through breakfast, Alex smiled as she put tray on the bed, and opening the curtains, he smiled, ‘what’s our first dance’ ‘I thought Always by Blink but it’s up to you’ he grinned, ‘that’s an excellent choice’ ‘thank you’ he grinned, ‘you eating this with me?’ ‘I just made it for you, I have to get on with drawing and I do better work not eating’ Alex smirked, ‘you are weird’ ‘not as weird as you’ sticking her tongue out, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too’ he grinned. ‘I don’t think you know how important you are to me, I’m going to make sure that you know from now and forever’ ‘amen’ Alex laughing, ‘thank you Lucy’ ‘no need, I’m gonna work and I was thinking  the Charleston, I’ll reserve’ Alex grinned, ‘I like the plan, maybe there for the family reception’ ‘sounds good’ he grinned, ‘I’ve never dated anyone whose as successful as me’ Lucy smiled, ‘I heard you dated Demi Lovato, that made me smile, then I realised she went into rehab after’ ‘thanks Lucy’ ‘no problem’ laughing. 
-x-
2 years later:-

‘This is Rose, she’s named after our favourite Doctor Who assistant’ Jack laughing, Lucy shaking her head with a smile, ‘you’re not supposed to admit that’ laughing together, ‘she’s cute and ginger’ Alex smiled, ‘she’s a lot like her mum, thought when I met Lucy, she had this soft shade of purple, she’s my Tonks’ ‘that makes you Lupin’ ‘who is the best Defence Against The Dark Art teacher, fine by me’ laughing together and getting on with interviews. Alex smiled, ‘I’m so glad you’re here’ ‘well, as long as I have my laptop and some wifi I can work, and we have that’ he grinned, ‘I’m glad’ kissing her deeply, ‘I think you’re beautiful’ ‘I think you’re handsome’ ‘you know I’m a butt guy, and yours is now even better’ Lucy grinned, ‘I’m in love with you’ ‘I’m in love with you too’ he grinned kissing her. 

Alex smiled putting her in her bed, ‘she’s growing so quickly, I’m glad I get to see her, but my gosh, what am I missing?’ ‘You saw all the imortant things darling’ ‘thank you for that’ ‘no need’ he grinned kissing her, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too’ snuggling into him, Alex grabbing her butt, sitting her on his lap, ‘hmm’ he grinned, ‘it’s like conjugal visits’ Lucy laughing, ‘you’re not in prison’ ‘it feels like it, sometimes, I miss you’ ‘I miss you too, but you love this’ ‘I know, but I will make sure I do better, I should be better’ ‘you’re doing good’ he grinned, ‘and you should be chasing tomorrow with fire in your eyes, it’s what you do best’ he grinned, ‘you keep me alive on the edge of tonight too’ ‘mutual’ he grinned. 
they lived happily.