Stories Yet to Unfold.

Tease.

'What brings you here?' 'Valentines and my lack of date' 'I don't have a girlfriend either' 'well, I don't have a boyfriend, I just don't really want one, but apparently that's weird' 'what do you do?' 'I'm a journalist, I do all the fashion editorials, tall dark handsome never goes out of fashion' he laughed, 'I don't blame you, my best friend does the same to me and I'm a guy, when we went to Australia he spent hours in bars pointing at blondes' 'oh' 'I don't even have a type!' laughing, 'my ex weas blonde and had big boobs, what can I do?' 'so was mine, have no fear, I'm kidding' Jack laughed, 'I like that, so you do the editorial for the BS?' 'man we should have thought through those initials' Jack chuckled, 'good point' 'yes, I do, it's fun actually' Jack smiled, 'good, I'm in a band' 'nicely done' laughing, 'Brendan's wife is a fashion blogger' 'good for her' Jack laughed.

'I'm Lucy' 'Jack' shaking hands, 'so, what's your next piece about?' 'suits' 'nice' 'are you busy?' 'not really?' 'hmm, turn' he laughed turning around, 'drop by the Sun Monday, might be amusing' 'will you see me naked' 'damn, I am so transparent' she winked, he grinned, 'what time?' 'my photographer gets there around 11am, is that ok, I'll pay for your uber' 'how do you know?' 'I use it far too much from Thames' Jack laughed, 'I think I don't mind you seeing me naked' 'haha' heading away, Jack grinned arranging for Monday, getting in touch with Alex, 'I think I just met my perfect woman?' Alex laughed, 'really, is she blonde?' 'no, she's a redhead' 'oh, really?' laughing, he shook his head.

'You got Jack Barakat?' 'you know him?' 'he's the lead guitarist in All Time Low' 'really?' 'yeah, I do his GK shoots' 'even better' Emily smiled, 'alright' Jack smiled, 'Lucy' 'Jack come in, this is Emily' 'oh, I know you' 'you do' 'good' 'and these are what I need you to wear' 'will you help?' he smirked, 'of course' he grinned, 'good' pushing the rail, 'so, the first one, damn you're skinny' removing his shirt, he grinned, 'thanks?' 'you need a cook in your life' 'I can't cook' 'it shows' he laughed putting on a shirt and a suit, 'perfect' 'mutual' she smirked shakiing her head, 'come on big boy' he grinned, 'you'd know now' 'I would' he grinned getting the shots done.

Lucy smiled, ‘thank you, I don’t know how I can repay you’ ‘one way’ ‘not in the office, make a mess’ he grinned, ‘also the noise you’d make’ he grinned, ‘confident’ ‘assured’ he laughed, she winked with a grin, ‘I was thinking dinner’ ‘alright, wanna go now?’ ‘sure, that’s fine with me’ walking out of the building, ‘did Emily say’ ‘she did, but you did say you were in a band, it’s not surprising’ Jack grinned, ‘good’ heading out of the building, ‘also, I wanna be known for my job not the people I date’ ‘good, me too’ laughing.

-x-

Lucy walked with him and Alex and his girlfriend who seemed slightly evil down Thames, ‘what’s up?’ ‘I don’t know, but she hates me’ Jack laughed, ‘she can’t hate you, she doesn’t know you’ ‘then it must be how her eys are set’ Jack laughed. ‘come on dance with me?’ ‘fine’ taking her waist, ‘they dream of the chemistry we have’ ‘well, I prefer fantasize, but sure’ he grinned kissing her neck softly, ‘don’t Jack’ he smirked, ‘why not?’ ‘cos you should ask to turn someone on’ ‘may I turn you on’ ‘fine’ laughing a little spinning her, she giggled, ‘nice work’ ‘thank you’ talking and dancing all evening.

'Alright, she doesn't like you' trying to mop the wine off her dress, 'I saw her do it on purpose' 'I didn't see her as the vindictive type, I'll be honest' laughing a little, Jack sighed, 'I'll take you home' 'it's ok, I'll get back, just call me in the morning, Alex is on his own and you said he cried, he needs you more' Jack sighed, 'thank you' kissing her cheek as she left, 'you're not-' 'no, she said you'd probably need me more' 'I have no idea what happened?' 'neither does Lucy, to be honest' Alex looked confused, 'weird'.

'I don't understand' 'she has my job' 'what?' 'I applied for it, and she got it, and I know I'm better than her, she dresses so tacky' Alex shook his head, 'mad' Alex shaking his head texting Jack some explanation, 'geez' 'tell me about it, hope Lucy is alright' 'gonna go see her in her office now' 'good' Jack heading inside, 'hey? I brough bagels' 'like a hero, thank you' he laughed putting them down, 'so, last night' 'don't worry about it, women are women's worst enemy sometimes' Jack smiled, 'good, I didn't want' 'I date you, not Alex' 'yeah, just you know' 'avoid at parties' laughing and talking.

Jack smiled kissing her softly, she smiled, ‘you ok?’ ‘I’m fine, it doesn’t change anything, in some ways, I’m kinda glad she doesn’t like you’ ‘right’ ‘cos her and Alex aren’t great, so clearly she doesn’t’ Lucy giggled, ‘you have great logic’ ‘thank you’ kissing he sat her on her desk, ‘you really busy?’ ‘I’m done for this week, it’s just collecting pieces’ ‘good, come home with me?’ she giggled, ‘hmm’ ‘babe, me and you both know we’re stuck with one another’ Lucy smirked, ‘hmm, well, you better go down?’ ‘teach me’ ‘oh, I dfo like a sub’ he smirked shaking his head.

Jack looked up at her in bed, ‘good’ watching her chest rise and fall was so hot, he kissed up her stomach leaving wet kisses, she giggled, ‘it’s like having a puppy’ he grinned kissing passionately, hard on her thigh, ‘you going to use that?’ ‘maybe, I was hoping you would’ ‘hmm, lay on your back’ he grinned as she went down on him, ‘seeing as you were so good to me’ making him a mess, ‘geez, I wanna make you do that’ she giggled, ‘good, get practicing’ he smiled, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too’.

-x-

6 months later:-

'What's going on?' 'Alex and Mia have been having issues and I am the only one with a guest room' 'oh, god, thank god' Alex looked at him, 'you didn't think me and Lucy' 'no, I when she's lying, she turns bright red' Lucy smiled, 'I do' Alex laughed, 'you can't lie?' 'nope' 'damn, you need to buy some foundation' 'can't, it goes to my neck' 'oh, god, well, I l guess that would solve all my problems' 'my mum said to lie was embarassing her and myself and what do you do when you're embarassed?' 'blush' 'exactly' Alex smiled, 'what a condition' 'and a journalist too, damn' laughing.

Jack smiled holding her on the sofa, ‘I really should move in and not worry about that’ Lucy smiled, ‘if you want pup’ he grinned, ‘can you have pets here?’ ‘yes, and Olivia is kinda entranced by my goldfish, so’ ‘oh, good point’ laughing a little, ‘good, I don’t know, I trust you but Alex is the guy’ ‘haha, I really no’ laughing, ‘what?’ ‘do you know Alex, he’d drive me mad, he drives me mad here’ Jack laughed, ‘why?’ ‘cos he’s so tidy, he strips the bed, which leaves me with mad laundry, also he does this thing where he doesn’t like changing channel or changing the song, he hates skip’ Jack laughed, ‘I know’ ‘and he does this thing where he twirls’ ‘his hair?’ ‘exactly, and he’s lost, he can’t hear me’ laughing, ‘but if’ ‘in a heartbeat Jack, he’ll need a home also go to the journalist’s house if you’re in a band, I bury better than Triple H’ he grinned.

Alex ended up there, ‘I’m sorry’ ‘you should have a key, Alex’ he smiled, ‘I’m sorry’ ‘don’t be, you’re always welcome’ showing him in, ‘want a hot chocolate, I was just boling some milk’ ‘please’ hugging her tight, ‘Jack could you get the pan’ ‘sure’ Alex sighed, ‘I brought three’ ‘thanks Jack’ he smiled, ‘so, what happened?’ ‘it was mad said I’d rather be with you’ ‘well, that’s understandable’ Jack laughed, ‘then her, and that if you like them so much go live there’ ‘and you did just that’ taking his bag, ‘come on’ showing Alex to bed and heading for bed herself, snuggling into Jack, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too’ falling asleep.

Mia knocked, ‘can I talk to Alex’ ‘I’ll ask’ pushing past and heading for the lounge, ‘geez’ ‘pushed you right?’ ‘indeed’ as screaming ensued, ‘let’s get her out of here’ getting her out, Alex looked at them, ‘we live here’ Alex smiled, ‘sorry’ ‘it’s ok, no need’ hearing her cream and shout outside and leaving, ‘I ermm, think you need a break’ ‘another one?’ ‘there’s been one?’ Jack laughed, ‘yeah’ ‘well, we can live like Jack and Alex if we want’ ‘I see what you did there’ ‘thank you, one note of wrecking ball Alex outside of the nine to five’ ‘promise’ ‘shame on you Alex’ laughing.

-x-

2 years later:-

'So you live with these two?' Lucy was asked, 'yeah, yeah I do' Lucy smiled, 'so?' 'is it a problem?' 'no, cos I can't explain, we have a dynamic, I think Jack needs Alex around and vice versa, they sort of feed of one another then I come home and me or Alex cooks and Jack orders pizza' Alex laughed, 'sorry' 'I don't know, I guess me and Alex get to share a best friend, I get him in the evenings' Jack grinned at this taking her hand, 'so what are they like to live with?' 'Alex sings everywhere, like anything, no matter how bad it is, it will be sung, this song has not been sung, no, it hasn't until it's been Gaskarthed' he smirked, 'and Jack well, he sort of gets a guitar runs in and says what about this several times a week' Alex smirked, 'it was weird once'.

Alex smiled, ‘it’s been Gaskarthed’ ‘exactly’ laughing a little, ‘the thing is when I hear the song again, I can only hear you singing it, it’s really fucked up’ Jack laughed, ‘man, I am so fucking weird’ falling on the sofa together, ‘it’s good, I love you for it’ he grinned, ‘good’ kissing her cheek, ‘Jalex are my homeboys’ ‘only you can get away with that’ ‘thank you’ laughing, ‘that freakin’ won’t help at all, but you are amazing friends, it’s really lovely’ Alex smiled, ‘well, I find it good, have my future wife and best man in the same house’ Alex and Lucy looking at Jack, ‘well you know, I was always gonna marry you, Lucy’ ‘oh, right, I should have expected it’ Alex laughed, ‘well, I’m down’ laughing.

Jack snuggled into her, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too’ he grinned as she kissed his head, ‘you’re too good for me no question Jack’ he smiled, ‘no, I am, but I love you for thinking that’ he grinned, ‘give me a second’ ordering some roses for early morning delivery, Jack looked at her, ‘nothing’ ‘weirdo’ laughing and falling asleep, she snuck out hearing the bell, ‘thanks’ ‘what?’ Alex looked at her, ‘nothing’ leaning the flowers on the stairs, she went back leaving a note for Jack on the box.

'I think @LucyCaswell stole an idea from @MarkHoppus' wife' tweeting a picture of the roses she smiled retweeting, 'it's pop punk tradition then' she smiled at Jack, 'I guess it is' Alex looking, 'you two are made for fucking one another' 'thank you' laughing.

they lived happily.