Status: Be prepared for a big book

Urcient

The beasts of the south

Hargburt ran as fast as his stubby little legs could carry him. Sweat poured down his face, his hands clutched onto his scrolls that he had slaved over for the prime of his life but now his passion for knowlage led him to the south and to his eminent death.

What ever they were they were ganing on him. He could hear their breath and the saliva pouring out of their mouths and slapping onto the cold dark stone below. Hargburt's legs were begging to give searing pain ran through his legs then he moaned in pain before tripping over a upturned rock. His scrolls flew in every direction "ohh shit " yelled Hargburt as he scrambled like a rat towards cheese. Suddenly the wind picked up and the scrolls were blown far away into the night " ARRRRRR shit fuck shit shit " shouted Hagburt he didn't have time to stand up for the creatures were upon him. The first creatures kept on his back pinning him to the ice cold stone, Hargburt kicked and squirmed under the creature. Then it drove its hand into his back there was a wet thump followed by the trickling of blood and Hargburts screams, the creature in a fit of cruelty and rage lifted up the sprawling Hargbert up by his spine then hauled him above its head, took its hand out of the wound and allowed blood to pour into its mouth.

Suddenly the second creature joined in ripping Hargburt from the first creatures grasp throwing him to the floor. Hargburt tried screaming for help but there was none to be found he turned to face the creatures then he saw their appearance they were both built like a man except they were covered in unnatural bronze armour from head to toe, their helmets were covered in some kind of ancient runes and the face of the helmets were hidious they had two 10 inch horns coming out of their chins and two lizard like eye sockets that revealed two blood red eyes this made Hargburt freeze with fear he forgot his pain for he knew what they were. Suddenly his body kicked back into life he began to crawl away from the creatures who had now eneterd a small argument as he crawled the hard ground cracked his nails and the rough almost brutal like rock caused his hands to bleed but. Hargburt spotted a cave ahead of him "OK calm down" he mutterd to himself "its not much but its all I got" he turned to see if his pursuers had spotted him fortunately not. In fact they had began to fight each had drawn crude evil looking blades which seemed to be a cross between a cleaver and a sword he didn't watch the fight for something else had caught his eye one of his scrolls an the ground a few meters to his left wedged between two bolders his wound was making him feel faint bright blue Manoran blood pored from his wound leaving a long blue trail of blood from where he had been mutilated "sod it" he spat as he began to slowly crawl towards his scroll.

After what felt like hours he finally reached the scroll he reach towards one of many pieces of his life's work when suddenly crack a foot appeared and stamped on his outstretched hand Hargburt wailed in agony. Then he slowly looked up to be face to face with one of the creatures holding the head of its partner. It dropped the head and picked Hargburt up by his sholders "PLEASE!!!" pleaded Hargburt to the creature, his pleas were ignored for the creature held him up and slowly tore him in two. As the creature did this to him Hargburt screamed in a voice like nails on a blackboard he cried "BEZERKER!!!!!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a starter really I will post more soon (please send feedback)